yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First real deal appreciation post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    I just wanted to stop by and make a real deal appreciation post!

Hayley Thank you for your little notes and hearts I receive in each package, I just love your hand writing!

KateD I just want to say thank you for the help from my first support ticket for getting my influencer discount, to resolving our most recent encounter with the XSR32 mishap.

You both are loved and appreciated and I hope you get all the things your heart desires under the Christmas tree this year because you deserve it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	glamur%20(159).gif
Views:	149
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	86944
    Thank you for being so lovely, darling.

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Hayley Thank you for your little notes and hearts I receive in each package, I just love your hand writing!

KateD I just want to say thank you for the help from my first support ticket for getting my influencer discount, to resolving our most recent encounter with the XSR32 mishap.

You both are loved and appreciated and I hope you get all the things your heart desires under the Christmas tree this year because you deserve it!

This thread was all the gift I needed love.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support.

We are here to serve. i love hearts GIF

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    started a topic First real deal appreciation post

First real deal appreciation post

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X