yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

As Always....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie2Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    BobiiJo925 You remember all of that? Yikes! I better be careful what I say.

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Well i hope you all had a good laugh.
    every time my dear

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

if i could keep my cool viola davis GIF
    Well i hope you all had a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    Haley probably came in here and was like da fuq did I just walk into?' lol
    if i could keep my cool viola davis GIF

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Haley probably came in here and was like da fuq did I just walk into?' lol

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by KateD View Post

You are one in a million type of guy Scottie OUR HOTTIE

friends love GIF
    It's true. I counted them all myself. Exactly one million. I was kinda hoping for billions but I guess I should be happy with that.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, yes I know. It's a curse, I tell ya.

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

Dead
    What?

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Looking forward to your experiences with XSR29 my friend.
    Let me know if I named it appropriately... "The Man"

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    Hayley honey i want you to listen carefully, ok. I know I'm amazing, but I can't help that. It's only natural when you encounter this much awesomeness to fail in love. I know, I know it's going to be extremely difficult to resist but you must sweetheart . For your own good. I'm nothing but trouble, bad news. INo, no shhhhhhhh 'm a lone wolf meant to roam free. I'll just blow your mind then move on. Save ypurself.
    Dead

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    commented on 's reply
    Also I remember most of your orders and I remember laughing at your silly comments and such when you first started posting on the forum

• BobiiJo925
    replied

Wow you actually remember my first order? Probably because I was such a pain in the butt. Lol No seriously, my very first order and I make a special request. You guys were probably oh great this guy is gonna be trouble. Well I AM trouble but not that kind.

Don't worry about making mistakes. I prefer to think of them as learning opportunities. It's all part of the growth process. Fall down, get uo. Fall down, get up. Repeat ad infinitum. Failure breeds ingenuity. I doubt that any great invention just came together on the first attempt.

If there is a snaffoo I know I don't hafta worry about anything. You always make it right. I mean it's only happened 2-3 times out of how many orders? God only knows. I tried to look at my order history but it was too much data for my computer to handle. It started smoking so I thought maybe I should shut her down.

You guys are family. ???????
    Some of the truest words ever spoken, and yes we are one big silly family

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    commented on 's reply
    wise words

• KateD
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO! I can't with you

• Hayley
    replied
    Hayley honey i want you to listen carefully, ok. I know I'm amazing, but I can't help that. It's only natural when you encounter this much awesomeness to fail in love. I know, I know it's going to be extremely difficult to resist but you must sweetheart . For your own good. I'm nothing but trouble, bad news. INo, no shhhhhhhh 'm a lone wolf meant to roam free. I'll just blow your mind then move on. Save ypurself.
    ugh, i shall try my best

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    You guys are awesome!

Thank you XSteveO BobiiJo925 for the xsr29 but I would have paid for it. You're way too generous.

Hayley You're wonderful words touched and inspired me. Sustenance for the weary and just when I needed it. A beautiful girl with a beautiful soul......Mmmm perfection. ???????

You are one in a million type of guy Scottie OUR HOTTIE

friends love GIF

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

We adore you Scottie Your first order with use was soon after I started and I think it's awesome. You've been with me through my ups, and downs as in my learning and you have always extremely understanding about me learning the different aspects of my amazing job. Of course I'm still going to make mistakes but when I do I know you're going to accept my apology and keep being terrific! Okay that was cheesy I know but I don't care cause you rock!
    Wow you actually remember my first order? Probably because I was such a pain in the butt. Lol No seriously, my very first order and I make a special request. You guys were probably oh great this guy is gonna be trouble. Well I AM trouble but not that kind.

Don't worry about making mistakes. I prefer to think of them as learning opportunities. It's all part of the growth process. Fall down, get uo. Fall down, get up. Repeat ad infinitum. Failure breeds ingenuity. I doubt that any great invention just came together on the first attempt.

If there is a snaffoo I know I don't hafta worry about anything. You always make it right. I mean it's only happened 2-3 times out of how many orders? God only knows. I tried to look at my order history but it was too much data for my computer to handle. It started smoking so I thought maybe I should shut her down.

You guys are family. ???????

Leave a comment:

• Hayley
    replied
    You guys are awesome!

Thank you XSteveO BobiiJo925 for the xsr29 but I would have paid for it. You're way too generous.

Hayley You're wonderful words touched and inspired me. Sustenance for the weary and just when I needed it. A beautiful girl with a beautiful soul......Mmmm perfection. ???????
    You are too sweet. I strive to make sure all of our wonderful XS family knows how special they are. You're amazing in every way and I hope you always remember that.

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    You guys are awesome!

We adore you Scottie Your first order with use was soon after I started and I think it's awesome. You've been with me through my ups, and downs as in my learning and you have always extremely understanding about me learning the different aspects of my amazing job. Of course I'm still going to make mistakes but when I do I know you're going to accept my apology and keep being terrific! Okay that was cheesy I know but I don't care cause you rock!

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X