yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hayley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing or horrible, it all depends on the context and the target.

Comment

I needed to soften things up, It was a nice excursion away from steady hard ass.

Comment

Nice choice then.

Comment

I'm less sure of the concept of male OR female pheromones now. If you think about it, a woman wears a female pheromone and a guy smells it. The guy's personality shifts just as if he's the one wearing it. Both parties are affected a differently because most pheromones affect us different, but what could be the difference between if the source of the phero is on your skin or the skin of someone else a foot away. They are both about a foot away from your nose.

If a Phero could really feminize a man, he wouldn't have to wear it, he could just be around a woman that was wearing it.

Comment

Well, I think that what pheros we give off naturally have to be considered. I doubt you naturally give off a lot of EST?

Something I have thought a lot about are "Sledgehammer Mixes" or phero-bombs. I think the reason they work is that they overpower your natural signature and the signatures of others around you, with you being the source. However, the signature still has to match the target.
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

How about being in a relationship with a woman that naturally gives off a lot of EST? will that turn a man gay? Naw, it may make him more submissive but if he's alpha enough, it will only work in close quarters.

It could reinforce a naturally beta male to be even more beta. Unless she's looking for a puppie on a leash, that won't last long though.

Comment

Mmh, I think to turn a man gay, you would have to boost his estrogen levels significantly (this would in turn destroy his testosterone levels), but I don't know if you could do that through EST? I have included a link to a nerd-bodybuilder (who knew such a thing existed) and he talks about how our diets promote estrogen and destroy testosterone in men. He has a bunch of other biology and health related videos. If you are into extreme science that is.

Click Here to Subscribe: http://Bit.ly/ThomasVidWebsite: http://ThomasDeLauer.comMy Discount on Grass Finished Beef and Organic Chicken - NOTE* INTEGRITY IS ...
                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

There is another phero forum and some people got really hardcore on est. But I believe it was because it does indeed have the power to tame the wildest beast and that scares them because they are the beast that est is able to conquer. Instead, they took a poorly written piece of research and turned it into an idea that it makes you gay. Poor conclusions IMO that should not be perpetuated. If Est could turn a man gay, every transgender in the world would be buying it instead of doctor prescribed estroGEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    There is another phero forum and some people got really hardcore on est. But I believe it was because it does indeed have the power to tame the wildest beast and that scares them because they are the beast that est is able to conquer. Instead, they took a poorly written piece of research and turned it into an idea that it makes you gay. Poor conclusions IMO that should not be perpetuated. If Est could turn a man gay, every transgender in the world would be buying it instead of doctor prescribed estroGEN.
                    You say somthing.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think thats a positive, I'll take it as such tonight.

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was positive. <3

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Good point Shakespeare. If everyone had the intelligence to eliminate dumb theories with common sense like you just did we would have to deal with a lot less nonsense
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Good point Shakespeare. If everyone had the intelligence to eliminate dumb theories with common sense like you just did we would have to deal with a lot less nonsense
                      Agreed. I've been starting to think that the theory that Pheros are only 10% of the equation might be wrong. I've noticed at work that depending on what phero I wear I can change people's mood. That is A LOT more than 10%. Obviously it can't do impossible things like create attraction where there is none. I think it is more like a multiplier of some type, if the target has 0 attraction no matter what type of multiplier you are wearing won't change that 0 into 100.

Comment

Also something new I've been looking at thanks to Muestereate is reports about Xist and other pheros where one person reports using 5x or 6x and getting great results while someone reports the same results at 2x or 3x. I'm starting to believe that some people are using 10ml spray bottle and using 5x or 6x sprays and the people that are using the 30ml bottle are using 2x or 3x sprays. Just a theory. Obviously people using 30 drops of Bad Wolf on the other hand are doing something totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Agreed. I've been starting to think that the theory that Pheros are only 10% of the equation might be wrong. I've noticed at work that depending on what phero I wear I can change people's mood. That is A LOT more than 10%. Obviously it can't do impossible things like create attraction where there is none. I think it is more like a multiplier of some type, if the target has 0 attraction no matter what type of multiplier you are wearing won't change that 0 into 100.
                          Science based tests came up with 10% but that was studying A1. Other mones may be different. They are not a substitute for a personality or someone who takes care of themselves.
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I like the multiplier idea but the percentage is always a multiplier idea. Still, I know what Phoenix meant. I'm still working with the idea of the bell curve distributions. On a bell curve distribution, uniforms level a playing field. That means low guys come up, hi guys fo down. It becomes more of an idea of ranking the uniforms instead of the person. Pheromones might work like a uniform, if they do they have a lot more power than ten percent. More like 30?

I got's another theory but I can't articulate it yet.

Comment

Naw, the only way pheros bring you down is OD right? or can beta and sexual really bring a naturally high ranking guy down. Need more coffee

Comment

I see what you mean bit even a 10% jump is a big deal. Also it could be different for each person
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
                                  Also something new I've been looking at thanks to Muestereate is reports about Xist and other pheros where one person reports using 5x or 6x and getting great results while someone reports the same results at 2x or 3x. I'm starting to believe that some people are using 10ml spray bottle and using 5x or 6x sprays and the people that are using the 30ml bottle are using 2x or 3x sprays. Just a theory. Obviously people using 30 drops of Bad Wolf on the other hand are doing something totally different.
                                  All my bottles are 10ml and I use 1-2 sprays. I think the results are on par with women who use more. I wondered if it had more to do with natural output

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    maybe it has a little to do with our lack of hard partying too.??? I have never had to fight BO so my natural output of stinky ones isn't high. I think I might throw a natural erone though.

• Isis
                                    Isis commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    LOL. That too! Though I'm not much of a partier either. I don't use hormonal birth control so I thought that, that may play a huge part in output. Specifically with copulins

Being able to do 30 drops of BW tell me more about the pheromone than the man. There are pheromones that don't do anything more after a certain dose. MY BW doe is 3 drops, max 4. Social excitement turns to social tension after 6, You can push out of it but I just don't want to. It stays the same gaining just a little every drop till around 10drops.

I've never been a great party guy without pheros. Just a little open me up though, 6 to 10 though puts me right back where I started. Kinda pissed to be there and having to mingle. It's like back to the future. Willpower macho and swagger can pull me out into the frey but it's forced. I can't see anything more going on beyond 10 drops. It's Saturated. Maybe adrostanone?? acts like Steve) describes it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X