yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hayley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEs yes, I' still at a loss about the period after ovulation. It is the one most similar to women being on the pill and Birth Control being ubiquitous needs to be accounted for. In fact, though ovulating girls are more dangerous, hence exciting, The more prudent route for all would be to try to attract the girls using birth control.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      YEs yes, I' still at a loss about the period after ovulation. It is the one most similar to women being on the pil and Birth Control being ubiquitous needs to be accounted for. In fact, though ovulating girls are more dangerous, hence exciting, The more prudent route for all would be to try to attract the girls using birth control.
      My ex didn't use birth control. She went through: Annoyed sleepy phase, goofy fun outgoing phase, uber-horny phase, cuddly hand holding phase. So if she had been on birth control what phases would I have been left with?
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Pissed off feminist that doesn't need men for anything except money.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        That would have depended on her reaction from the hormonal contraception.

Hormonal contraception increase progesterone, The body will not prepare another egg or drop it if the levels are higher than the estrogen levels. Over simplified but it communicates more clearly.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1*FQO1TqnYtWg90oZXQtT68g@2x.png
Views:	69
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	84534

VERSUS

Name:	1*UWJ3dRxQN9VLCIi2KD9AvQ@2x.png
Views:	82
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	84535

Comment

Hormonal contraception increase progesterone, The body will not prepare another egg or drop it if the levels are higher than the estrogen levels. Over simplified but it communicates more clearly.

Name:	1*FQO1TqnYtWg90oZXQtT68g@2x.png
Views:	69
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	84534

VERSUS

Name:	1*UWJ3dRxQN9VLCIi2KD9AvQ@2x.png
Views:	82
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	84535
        Hmm, speculating based solely on this chart, my ex would have been cuddly and into hand holding. That doesn't seem so bad.... so does that mean she wouldn't get the EXTREME libido boost of ovulation?
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

If progesterone is TOO much higher than estrogen, the woman actually avoids sex. It is a natural response that allows any successfully fertilized eggs to attach to the lining of the uterus, At extreme levels, that doesn't translate into hand-holding that I recall. When during her cycle did she like to handhold and cuddle?

I've notice affection returning around day s 23-4 to 28 along with increased libido as the ratio of estrogen to progesterone approach equality. estrogen is also very low at both sexually receptive times.

Comment

• Phoenix2886
            Phoenix2886 commented
            Editing a comment
            She liked to cuddle leading up to her period after ovulation. She would get really upset if we didn't cuddle. *Sigh* it hurts thinking of her cuddling with another dude.

I read some scary s**t about women on birth control getting married then when they are ready to start trying for kids they go off birth control and lose all interest in their husband. So they either cheat or get divorced. I bet that's traumatic for both of them.

Comment

Any number of hormones, Pheromones, psycho, sexual or social attributes can be laid over top these graphs and reveal interesting correlations.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
              I read some scary s**t about women on birth control getting married then when they are ready to start trying for kids they go off birth control and lose all interest in their husband. So they either cheat or get divorced. I bet that's traumatic for both of them.
              I posted about this phenomenon. I think it's in your journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I posted about this phenomenon. I think it's in your journal.
                Hmm, I couldn't find it...were you trippin on LSD again?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Hmm, I couldn't find it...were you trippin on LSD again?
                  But the colors taste so pretty when I hear them.

Comment

There's some nasty realities out there. I hope I can come up with better ways to deal with them than Walt Disney, Fantasia and Brothers Grim. I don't like the angry stage. The most obvious reality is that I DON'T need a load around my neck, but why do I still want one.? I'm convinced it is still for the wrong reasons. Maybe some more Fantasy or Thinker will help me taste the pretty colrs when I eat them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

But the colors taste so pretty when I hear them.
                    Lmao
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

*** Conjurator reaches out for the acid-laced sugar cubes and plays Interstellar Overdrive at max volume ***

Comment

Yep. One of the best and most trippy instrumentals ever.

Comment

There's some nasty realities out there. I hope I can come up with better ways to deal with them than Walt Disney, Fantasia and Brothers Grim. I don't like the angry stage. The most obvious reality is that I DON'T need a load around my neck, but why do I still want one.? I'm convinced it is still for the wrong reasons. Maybe some more Fantasy or Thinker will help me taste the pretty colrs when I eat them too.
                        Perhaps Fantasy & Thinker in a combination would help you in life?
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have to dial down the dose. I was throwing in some RC for women/ lot of est and cops. Kinda like being on meth for a couple weeks. I really liked how my writing output skyrocketed, I have no idea how that would work for a woman but towards the end i was feeling gay as most men would fear. Did not affect my physical behaviors but mentally it got weird like my mind was cracking apart.

Comment

I have to dial down the dose. I was throwing in some RC for women/ lot of est and cops. Kinda like being on meth for a couple weeks. I really liked how my writing output skyrocketed, I have no idea how that would work for a woman but towards the end i was feeling gay as most men would fear. Did not affect my physical behaviors but mentally it got weird like my mind was cracking apart.
                            How does one feel gay?
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If you look at the blends some are described as kittensih, rather than hard and alpha, I felt gentle and soft. I could have snuggled through a whole cord of wood in front of a fireplace

And had very little inclination to get up a split another one.

No marylyn monroe or angelina Joie here lol. Maybe marylyn but in a farmer barn jacket.

Comment

If you look at the blends some are described as kittensih, rather than hard and alpha, I felt gentle and soft. I could have snuggled through a whole cord of wood in front of a fireplace

No marylyn monroe or angelina Joie here lol. Maybe marylyn but in a farmer barn jacket.
                                Sounds amazing.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Sounds horrible. I will stick with Ascend...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X