yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hayley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is such a great post omg. We were already dying over the comment about the "other thing" I swear y'all are the greatestmila kunis lol GIF by IFC
    , Bobbi

Comment

YOu gals must have caught up with the rush and have time to laugh. Glad you got a breather.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        we enjoy what we do to the max

My theory is that most homophobes are secretly gay and are in denial.
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Have to disagree with Phenix. In my case, it was drilled into me by my dad and also by my mother but more unwittingly so. Like any phobia, it has degrees too.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Such a cool review. I think you should make a thread in the men part of the board where you write down your experiences with blends intended mostly for women. I am planning that kind of thread for male blends in the woman forum. If you did the same thing...

Now that would have been awesome!
      I would be really interested to hear from women on how they feel with the male products...... Muestereate can keep testing the female ones for the rest of us.
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

I would be really interested to hear from women on how they feel with the male products...... Muestereate can keep testing the female ones for the rest of us.
        That is my phero project after Bitch is done testing. I am going to create a thread about it.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That is my phero project after Bitch is done testing. I am going to create a thread about it.
          I'm also interested in how each male phero is perceived at different stages of a woman's cycle. I was trying to coordinate my arsenal to my exes cycle when we were still together. But she never seemed affected by anything (outwardly anyway), and I ran out of time with her. Muestereate was helping me postulate what would work best...and more importantly what to avoid.

Comment

I believe NuTrix tests many men products.

Comment

I'm also interested in how each male phero is perceived at different stages of a woman's cycle. I was trying to coordinate my arsenal to my exes cycle when we were still together. But she never seemed affected by anything (outwardly anyway), and I ran out of time with her. Muestereate was helping me postulate what would work best...and more importantly what to avoid.
              What is it with the menstruation obsession with you guys?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                It provides order and reason into seemingly random actions and reactions. Understanding women is our holy grail.

What is it with the menstruation obsession with you guys?
              LOL because women's personality changes so much throughout the month! So men need to be able to adapt to it. Or wear extreme sexual pheros to only go after women that are ovulating....

Comment

LOL because women's personality changes so much throughout the month! So men need to be able to adapt to it. Or wear extreme sexual pheros to only go after women that are ovulating....
                I don't find this to be particularly true.
                Arsenal

Comment

Suddenly the song Norwegian wood comes to mind. Where did that come from?

Ildergreier Ladies libido is pretty darn predictable as long as you don't let one know that you know. This forum is the only place I've ever been able to talk about it. I think even uneducated men know it at a subconscious level but we try to deny it away. It's self-preservation to know it but not speak of it.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Suddenly the song Norwegian wood comes to mind. Where did that come from?

Ildergreier Ladies libido is pretty darn predictable as long as you don't let one know that you know. This forum is the only place I've ever been able to talk about it. I think even uneducated men know it at a subconscious level but we try to deny it away. It's self-preservation to know it but not speak of it.
                  self preservation, how?

Arsenal

Comment

If I told you, you'd have to kill me

It's all putative anyhow. It's also dependent on Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. For the measurement to be accurate, what is being measured should not know that it is being measured. It disturbs the balance of nature to be measured. Nowhere else other than a womans menstrual cycle are disturbing the forces of nature as dangerous.
                    Last edited by Muestereate; 12-04-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                      Phoenix2886 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My mistake my friend. I am new, forgive me!

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Np phoenix but the subject is indeed a touchy one for a mixed forum.

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

Wise words, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I believe NuTrix tests many men products.
                      Alas, the men's products I've used are all from other vendors (with success, I might add).
                      In my dabbling I've found that women need only use less than what a man typically would, particularly being wary of the androstenone concentrations...and if there is a lot of enone, buffer the hell out of it...
                      Even then, some women cannot wear enone. Too sensitive to it. As always, I would recommend samples first

Muestereate
                      I LUUUUUUURV Fantasy and am glad you're having fun with it
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I feel like Marylyn Monroe in a Green Canvas Barn Jacket. I believe Marylyn would have had fun shoveling horse dung, She could whip up a smile anywhere.

Comment

On the other side of the coin... When I was still menstruating, I would find that certain blends worked better on me before ovulation, and others from ovulation until menstruation. When I realized the pattern, I tested it again and again to make sure, and every time I got the same results. Made my phero-life a lot easier.
                          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            YOu gals must have caught up with the rush and have time to laugh. Glad you got a breather.
                            Thank you I love reading all the threads and talking and being silly with you guys
                            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                              On the other side of the coin... When I was still menstruating, I would find that certain blends worked better on me before ovulation, and others from ovulation until menstruation. When I realized the pattern, I tested it again and again to make sure, and every time I got the same results. Made my phero-life a lot easier.
                              Can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                                What blends worked and when and do you have any theory on why?
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X