yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I love PSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love PSX

I feel obliged to right this just because of the amazing customer service, personal connection and just amazing products.

I have never been a customer of any company that has made me feel like they care as much as psx do.

Steveo is a man of honor and makes the best products in the business. As well as has the best teammates in Brianna, Kate, and Bobbi.

If anyone is considering a company to purchase from PSX is the best by far and there products work wonders.

Love you guys!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Co sign.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      I feel obliged to right this just because of the amazing customer service, personal connection and just amazing products.

I have never been a customer of any company that has made me feel like they care as much as psx do.

Steveo is a man of honor and makes the best products in the business. As well as has the best teammates in Brianna, Kate, and Bobbi.

If anyone is considering a company to purchase from PSX is the best by far and there products work wonders.

Love you guys!
      Thank you for the kind words doll, we are only doing on to other as we would want others to do onto us. Truly every one of you all are absolutely special to us, we couldn't be more grateful for the wonderful people that are the XS family! We love you back Have an amazing Thanksgiving if I don't get another opportunity to tell you before then.
      , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Co sign.
        , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks. We also have Silvia kicking butts in our EU center. Then there is a bunch of others who work tirelessly behind the scenes that keep the operations going. I could NEVER do it without the team and without you guys.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Thanks. We also have Silvia kicking butts in our EU center. Then there is a bunch of others who work tirelessly behind the scenes that keep the operations going. I could NEVER do it without the team and without you guys.

The whole company is nothing short of perfection! Great job guys!!!
            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Silvia
              Silvia commented
              Editing a comment
              Because you guys are awesome ! <3

So I got my recent order with the obligatory pop rocks and a condom! Along with a sweet handwritten note from the beautiful Haley. You guys rock
            Pheromone XS

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              We would be highly offended if you didn't fully use all the gifts we send you.Just saying ahahah

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              were not worthy waynes world GIF
              You all most certainly are
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Right on brother. Haha who knew PXS had their own branded condoms? The team is truly unlike any other business I've ever dealt with, they are amazing.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                  Right on brother. Haha who knew PXS had their own branded condoms? The team is truly unlike any other business I've ever dealt with, they are amazing.
                  An example for any business!
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

So I got my recent order with the obligatory pop rocks and a condom! Along with a sweet handwritten note from the beautiful Haley. You guys rock
                    Love that new XS condom as well. I will miss all the pop rocks and candy because I can never get them in my country.

Comment

Man that sucks. But I'm sure there's treats in SEA that are just as good
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                        Love this comment lol

Comment

Comment

I haven't I'm always a skin on skin guy if you know what I mean. I keep them for when I run into a girl on her period.
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              TMI buddy, T M I

I haven't I'm always a skin on skin guy if you know what I mean. I keep them for when I run into a girl on her period.
                            STD for me is a no no. I have gotten blood checked twice this year now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

STD for me is a no no. I have gotten blood checked twice this year now.
                              I do monthly
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

always unprotected, how many different one night stands do average in a week?
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Between 0 and 3
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X