yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why am I so spoiled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I so spoiled?

Thank you Jamie and Pheromonexs for sending my order with expert care!

Thank you so much for the samples, the candy, the cute note and the gift. so sweet!

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

The excess they do is what earns their brownie points. I love that!

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
      Thank you Jamie and Pheromonexs for sending my order with expert care!

Thank you so much for the samples, the candy, the cute note and the gift. so sweet!
      It's our pledge
      , Bobbi

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much!

• BobiiJo925
        BobiiJo925 commented
        Editing a comment
        I meant pleasure lo but you got the point

Thank you sweet BobiiJo925 and Hayley for the expert care in handling my most recent order!
      Thank you for the big bitch (lol) too, you've been so kind and generous to me and I'm truly grateful.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Thank you sweet BobiiJo925 and Hayley for the expert care in handling my most recent order!
        Thank you for the big bitch (lol) too, you've been so kind and generous to me and I'm truly grateful.
        What did you get?!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

What did you get?!
          Love boat, vibe, and another bottle of xist!

Comment

You're so welcome!! You guys are amazing
            , Bobbi

Comment

The shipping angels are on top of their game. The secret is they absolutely love what they do and they love all of you

Thank you for taking the give us your feedback and for sharing your experiences with us

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X