yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newly introduced bottle caps. Thank you ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly introduced bottle caps. Thank you ????

Hello,
    The dark brown euro-dropper bottles and their caps that I received for my earlier oil based purchases are still doing great. But with recent purchases I received the white bottles for 3 products. The top of the caps of these bottles cracked within a week.
    Few days ago I created a ticket to let PXS know about it, and requested to bring back the old supply of bottles for their next orders.
    I did not ask for replacement because, I wanted to request some extra caps in the order note of my next order.
    What I see? ... Within 2 hours I received emails saying that my package is shipped. For a few moments I was like OMG, what did i purchase? Then found out that PXS specially shipped the replacement bottle caps already.

I received the parcel yesterday, along with a note, and a tiny rubber monkey. Woww so cute
    BobiiJo925 ????, You and the team are doing so great. Thank You.

On to the caps- These are the plastic caps with glass dropper, that have a child safe mechanism. The cap keeps spinning freely unless you press and twist. I tried tilting the bottle, its perfectly leakfree. The size of drop that comes out of the dropper is exactly the same as euro-dropper. A very thoughtful upgrade.
    Usually, normal rubber bulbs get dissolved in the oils, or keep evaporating the contents through its skin. These dropper bulb has no rubber smell. Which means they must be hopefully made out of silicon, that shall remain unaffected.
    Thank you for the kind gesture again.

I guess.... its nothing new to other customers. I must be too late to talk about it

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
      Hello,
      The dark brown euro-dropper bottles and their caps that I received for my earlier oil based purchases are still doing great. But with recent purchases I received the white bottles for 3 products. The top of the caps of these bottles cracked within a week.
      Few days ago I created a ticket to let PXS know about it, and requested to bring back the old supply of bottles for their next orders.
      I did not ask for replacement because, I wanted to request some extra caps in the order note of my next order.
      What I see? ... Within 2 hours I received emails saying that my package is shipped. For a few moments I was like OMG, what did i purchase? Then found out that PXS specially shipped the replacement bottle caps already.

I received the parcel yesterday, along with a note, and a tiny rubber monkey. Woww so cute
      BobiiJo925 ????, You and the team are doing so great. Thank You.

On to the caps- These are the plastic caps with glass dropper, that have a child safe mechanism. The cap keeps spinning freely unless you press and twist. I tried tilting the bottle, its perfectly leakfree. The size of drop that comes out of the dropper is exactly the same as euro-dropper. A very thoughtful upgrade.
      Usually, normal rubber bulbs get dissolved in the oils, or keep evaporating the contents through its skin. These dropper bulb has no rubber smell. Which means they must be hopefully made out of silicon, that shall remain unaffected.
      Thank you for the kind gesture again.
      You're so welcome, they are still fairly new and we thought they would work much better. I'm so glad you like them!! It would be awesome to get a little more feedback on the droppers.
      , Bobbi

Comment

I'm not sure if I received the newer dropper. I got DM in oil recently and have that same child proof cap that Falvinski talks about. The dropper does seem high quality however it leaks when I turn the bottle over. That would be terrible if it flipped in my purse. I tried pressing down and screwing it on until it clicked but it still seems to slowly leak when held upside down.

Not a huge deal to me however since I don't normally carry the oils around. They're not ideal to reapply when you're trying to be incognito . I'd be sketched about bringing this when traveling though because spilled cops in my purse would be a nightmare. P-U!

Perhaps I'm not putting the top back on correctly?

Comment

• BobiiJo925
          BobiiJo925 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you darlin, so are you. By the way you describe it, you received the new ones. Hmmmm? I'm going to look into some things, in the meantime do you still have the travel caps that came with them?

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I think it's around somewhere. Ah they're travel caps! Makes sense. That's good to know

• Falvinski
          Falvinski commented
          Editing a comment
          BobiiJo925 ok thats nice of you again. ????

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        I'm not sure if I received the newer dropper. I got DM in oil recently and have that same child proof cap that Falvinski talks about. The dropper does seem high quality however it leaks when I turn the bottle over. That would be terrible if it flipped in my purse. I tried pressing down and screwing it on until it clicked but it still seems to slowly leak when held upside down.

Not a huge deal to me however since I don't normally carry the oils around. They're not ideal to reapply when you're trying to be incognito . I'd be sketched about bringing this when traveling though because spilled cops in my purse would be a nightmare. P-U!

Perhaps I'm not putting the top back on correctly?
        Yes those are the new introduce. May be you are not turning it tight. Continue turning tight even after the clicks, like regular caps. It will have tight stop, but if you turn other way it will be moving freely infinitely with clicks, unless you press and turn.

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

You're so welcome, they are still fairly new and we thought they would work much better. I'm so glad you like them!! It would be awesome to get a little more feedback on the droppers.
          Yes Bobster, I will give more feedback on it, after using for a while.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
            BobiiJo925 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

The dropper lid continues to click and doesn't stop. Perhaps I recieved a defective one.

I am by no means complaining, I just thought you mightve wanted the feedback.

I have to say that it is definitely higher quality than most (if not all) dropper bottles I've had. A drop does not leak from the dropper unless you actually squeeze the rubber part! So the drops are pretty precise compared to others I've tried. They usually sorta leak a bit.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
            BobiiJo925 commented
            Editing a comment
            I surely didn't take it as a complaint, I want all the feedback on the new caps as we can get. I thank you for letting us know, truly.

The dropper lid continues to click and doesn't stop. Perhaps I recieved a defective one.

I am by no means complaining, I just thought you mightve wanted the feedback.

I have to say that it is definitely higher quality than most (if not all) dropper bottles I've had. A drop does not leak from the dropper unless you actually squeeze the rubber part! So the drops are pretty precise compared to others I've tried. They usually sorta leak a bit.
          No no. The click clicks at different levels, so now it is clear which click is your click that keeps clicking. Its defective. If you are ordering something, ask for a spare in the note.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

Yes I have the new dropper. I love it.
          Its perfect and if you change it I will riot.
          Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            Yes I have the new dropper. I love it.
            Its perfect and if you change it I will riot.
            Dilly Dilly!
            I'm glad you're happy but you don't need to riot if they're changed it'll only be for the better
            , Bobbi

Comment

After using the new dropper a few times, I'm giving it two thumbs up. I am usually blasting music and dancing around when getting ready/applying pheros which means the dropper is waved around in the middle of my moves. Not a single drop leaks out

Comment

After using the new dropper a few times, I'm giving it two thumbs up. I am usually blasting music and dancing around when getting ready/applying pheros which means the dropper is waved around in the middle of my moves. Not a single drop leaks out
            Ok, you received the replacement?

Comment

Ok, you received the replacement?
              No! Same one, I didn't find it to be a huge problem since I can just use the travel caps if I wanted to bring it around with me

Comment

• Falvinski
                Falvinski commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok cool )

Isis Thank you for linking me to this thread!

I have 1 clear bottle with a Euro lid and 2 more now with the new dropper tops. I store everything upright so no leak problems for me, lol. I was at first concerned about potential light issues without the amder bottles, but again, I store mine in a box specifically for essential oil bottle storage, so that won't really affect me either. Could that be a general concern for XS oils over time? I've certainly never had any trouble with my sprays and they are all clear bottles so I should think not? I was also concerned about the oils eating the squeeze top, so happy to see they are likely silicon and that this shouldn't be an issue! Thank you XS
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I got white bottle recently with a bulb dropper .didn't like it as much as the Amber
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Isis Thank you for linking me to this thread!

I have 1 clear bottle with a Euro lid and 2 more now with the new dropper tops.......
                  .......Thank you XS
                  Hello,
                  I have a LAL product with similar bulb dropper. After few months I see that the alcohol content in the pheromone oil has evaporated and now there is this reduced thick white liquid left. PXS oils does not have that much alcohol or not have at all, so they may not get affected.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As far as I know, the XS oils have no alcohol content so I'm not expecting that to be an issue, but will keep an eye open for thickening due to any moisture loss. Thanks!

Hello,
                  I have a LAL product with similar bulb dropper. After few months I see that the alcohol content in the pheromone oil has evaporated and now there is this reduced thick white liquid left. PXS oils does not have that much alcohol or not have at all, so they may not get affected.
                  After that hap0hap is the product still good?
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

After that hap0hap is the product still good?
                    It is not ruined. It is concenterated now. so I consider using 1 drop instead of 2 drops. Or I will add a little alcohol to it and attach a euro dropper bottle cap to it.

Comment

Good idea
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Just got my xist in a lovely white Euro dropper bottle as requested
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X