Collapse

Newly introduced bottle caps. Thank you 💛

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro dropper from PXS is good and PXS oil products are not as watery as some other. I have purchased some euro dropper from Chinese webstore while they work but the holes are too small for PXS oil to run through. Take me more than 10 seconds to get one drop.

Comment

I personally prefer bulb droppers. I've had an annoying time measuring out the drops from Euro droppers. For me, bulb droppers are easier. As for a friend of mine, he had a Euro dropper bottle of something from a company I will not name... he went to turn it upside down to apply... and it came out really fast. He was dowsed.

The downside I think of bulb droppers is that they might wear out before I finish with the formula. I have a store I go to that sells bulb droppers, so replacements are easy to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        Euro dropper from PXS is good and PXS oil products are not as watery as some other. I have purchased some euro dropper from Chinese webstore while they work but the holes are too small for PXS oil to run through. Take me more than 10 seconds to get one drop.
        Sometimes they manufacture these things with least amount of opening, or sealed holes, that we are suppose to adjust.
        Just poke inside the nozzle with a tooth pick. Also check the air inlet hole at the bottom is clear or not.

Comment

Just received my new bottle of SOB Oil and it came with the new bulb dropper. I love it!!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X