• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    Just got my xist in a lovely white Euro dropper bottle as requested
    Thats better.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Thats better.
      I had a bulb dropper in my last oil and spilled it. You can imagine the heartaches
      Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:sob,evolve, cohesion,flirt,love boat,xist, ascend
      Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection
      Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae roll on:Nude spray:wolf
      Apex Spray:M3X,Core

Comment

I like euro dropper more as well. I can take with me and apply anywhere easily.

Comment

Dammit! I forgot to request a euro dropper on my last order.
          Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Do they still stock euro dropper? I didn't know about the bulb dropper change so on my last order I ordered empty bottles as well. They all came in bulb dropper bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              Do they still stock euro dropper? I didn't know about the bulb dropper change so on my last order I ordered empty bottles as well. They all came in bulb dropper bottles.
              Yeah I got one with my xist oil last month

Comment

Yeah I got one with my xist oil last month
                Did you request for one or they just sent it like that?

Comment

Did you request for one or they just sent it like that?
                  i requested it as the time before I got a bulb dropper

Comment

i requested it as the time before I got a bulb dropper
                    Cool. I will try to not forget to include that in the comment box next oil order.

Comment

Cool. I will try to not forget to include that in the comment box next oil order.
                      yea if you ever forget it's good to have a couple of spare bottles to transfer just in case

Comment

Well everyone keeping my thread alive, great inputs.

The Diffusion Technology, PXS concenterated scents, in the mixing supplies comes with tiny 3ml plastic dropper bottles. I tried to get those but couldn't find in the XS store.

So I found this new option, and it feels perfect.
                        Instead of the bulb dropper caps I am using the tight travel caps that they provide along with oils. Got these tiny plastic 3ml dropper top bottles with child safe mechanism(which is not that necessary, but it comes with that). I refill them with little amount of oil, label them and good to go for some days. Good for carrying during travel too. They give drops exactly the size of euro drops. I can pull out a half size drop too, because of its precise pointed nozzle.

My idea is overall useful, but just focused more on discreetly carying during travel. Using eurodropper caps of old empty bottles if you have, is the best idea.
                        I will not post the link here, but they are easy to find online.
                        Here are the photos below.
                        Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	408.7 KB
ID:	77937 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	382.7 KB
ID:	77938

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                          Well everyone keeping my thread alive, great inputs.

The Diffusion Technology, PXS concenterated scents, in the mixing supplies comes with tiny 3ml plastic dropper bottles. I tried to get those but couldn't find in the XS store.

So I found this new option, and it feels perfect.
                          Instead of the bulb dropper caps I am using the tight travel caps that they provide along with oils. Got these tiny plastic 3ml dropper top bottles with child safe mechanism(which is not that necessary, but it comes with that). I refill them with little amount of oil, label them and good to go for some days. Good for carrying during travel too. They give drops exactly the size of euro drops. I can pull out a half size drop too, because of its precise pointed nozzle.

My idea is overall useful, but just focused more on discreetly carying during travel. Using eurodropper caps of old empty bottles if you have, is the best idea.
                          I will not post the link here, but they are easy to find online.
                          Here are the photos below.
                          Thank you.
                          Great info. Thanks. I have that DT bottle too but the droplet is smaller than euro.

I'll see if I can find this type of cap on some Chinese webstores. I just got like a dozen of euro dropper bottles cheap.

Comment

Great info. Thanks. I have that DT bottle too but the droplet is smaller than euro.

I'll see if I can find this type of cap on some Chinese webstores. I just got like a dozen of euro dropper bottles cheap.
                            I'm sure they are on eBay or Amazon too

Comment

I'm sure they are on eBay or Amazon too
                              Nah, everything is mostly made in china and from where I live, shipping from China is fast. I got a pack of 12 5ml euro dropper bottles for just $11.

Comment

Nah, everything is mostly made in china and from where I live, shipping from China is fast. I got a pack of 12 5ml euro dropper bottles for just $11.
                                Nice! I know it's way cheaper to.

Comment

SteveO I love the caps, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                    New caps are the bomb

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                      You like the bulb dropper cap?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                      X