Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Spill. Help needed!

My order ID is 19035.
    I had my SOB xs spray inside the clear packaging zip bag. I kept in my drawer and noticed more than half spilled out.
    What can I do?

I had the same problem actually with Exotica, unfortunately it was in box

Comment

Hey there makeshift,

Always remember that this is a public forum and you don't want to be putting personal information or even your order ID# on there for everyone to see.

XS does not handle customer service issues on the community forum so I kindly ask that you send us a ticket, support@pheromonexs.com and someone will get back to you and take care of the issue right away

I look forward to assisting you

Comment

Our bottles are tightly sealed and they do not leek during transport and storage.
        Infact in our storage bins at the lab they are all sideways and do not leek.

Did you opened the bottle it self and forgot to tighten in up ?

But as KateD said please submit a ticket

www.pheromoneXS.com - Putting the XS back into life™
        Euro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Kate is here, your problem is solved then.

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
            Our bottles are tightly sealed and they do not leek during transport and storage.
            Infact in our storage bins at the lab they are all sideways and do not leek.

Did you opened the bottle it self and forgot to tighten in up ?

But as KateD said please submit a ticket
            Yeah while I know Idle means well with this post and I somewhat do agree that 98.9% of bottles don't leak - there is still a small percentage that can and do.

Saying no way they don't leak is like calling you guys -our front lines- is like saying you guys don't know what you're talking about and you absolutely do. I have not spoken to Idle about this, but I don't believe that's what he meant.

Some bottles might leak. Its rare, but it does happen. If it happens to you, we'll make it right, but only if you help us help you.

Any issues just drop our support an email and we will do everything we can to fix the issues.

Comment

• Leslie
              Leslie commented
              Editing a comment
              oops I had Leslie's browser open and I just posted as her - this is SteveO

This kind of stuff spooks me, its only 10ml and it costs around 37ish dollars. I would just learn from this mistake, I doubt you would get a refund if you were to attempt a dispute. I geusss your table is getting all the girls now

Good luck either way

Comment

If you opened the bottle then it is your fault,I don't think they can do anything about it.Live and learn.Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by exemptednato View Post
                This kind of stuff spooks me, its only 10ml and it costs around 37ish dollars. I would just learn from this mistake, I doubt you would get a refund if you were to attempt a dispute. I geusss your table is getting all the girls now

Good luck either way
                SteveO OK... I had a 30 ml bottle of Xist leak (1/3rd approx) during shipping. I knew it when I opened the shipping package. I called and spoke directly to the man himself ( Steveo). I told him I was opening the sealed package to make sure it was screwed on (which it was). I was just starting to take pictures to show him that it ACTUALLY happened and he said don't worry about it, I believe you. He offered me a giftcard amount (which made me quite happy) and said I can keep the bottle. Maybe its because I called instead of emailing and he could hear how disappointed I was. I think that its his character and how much he values customer satisfaction. Regardless, Steveo got himslf a faithful customer for life. Thank you for running an awesome company employing great people!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X