yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Time to Give Back And Say ThX????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Give Back And Say ThX????

I'm really enjoying this Company and them making US feel important. This company goes out their way to make sure We are happy. If you guys don't see it then its time to OPEN your EYES. Look at everything I mean EVERYTHING. Look at the forums we read and write on, who does that. Take the time and thank idle cause its him who makes this happen. Everytime a New Customer signs up guess who is giving you a BIG Warm WELCOME yes indeed KateD. All the samples we get do you think they don't lose out on it, I believe money is lost but thats something they do to please US yes Us. That shows us that thier products Work and they are willing to Prove it by giving US a sample before you buy it. They will let you test all of them to let you know that they truly care about what you think of their products. And you People know as much as I do that they Definitely Work or you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't be here reading this Post or any other Post. So if you can take the time to read this then PLEASE!!!!!# take the time to Thank Steve and His Excellent team cause I honestly don't think they get the Credit they deserve. I want to say thx to all of you because it was you who made me a see a new LIGHT. I will always ROCk oN tHis TeAm. Please Please Please Show your Love. All I ask is You POST one Good thing about the Creators(PXS) could be one simple word. Help me out Xcc knowledgeispower 2000GT theLaw 92diego angelo RedEyes ShadowXAlpha. bogdy sexnificant Catlord17 Sasharana TMG Pandatrooper @x7 Kyrann . kingtut savage (BIG SPECIAL THANKS to Leslie)Thank you so much Leslie I felt very special for what you have done with my package and I won't forget that as That started my day off Very Good. You are the BEST!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MychaelAngelo1985; 10-20-2016, 03:02 AM.

Awesome!!! And Great!!!! Best in the Mone biz

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985 I'm glad there are others who value appreciation. idle XSteveO KateD Already know how I feel.

Leslie thank you for packing things in such a way they get to me in one piece. Yes, I'm serious.

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
        MychaelAngelo1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx Xcc

• Leslie
        Leslie commented
        Editing a comment
        <3 it is ALWAYS a pleasure to send little bottles of magic Even if I have to fight with the monkeys to do it

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Hence the many scratches on her hands,those things are vicious

You guys definitely provide top notch priliducts with excellent customer service to match. Thanks for everything

Comment

What can I say, I just feel honored to be tagged in a post that is actually not mine :v

Mmm, let me review my experience through this forum until now...

I ended up here because I was looking for answers. I got AD products and didn't worked for me, and I was very, VERY disappointed, started to search for substitutes and found PSX. Like a lot of people does, I started to search info about the new product I wanted to try, because of my previous experience (which happened to be the first in the mone world). Found a lot of reviews on PT about PSX products, but one of them caught my attention: XiSt... Almost every freaking review about XiSt was possitive (let's say 9 out of 10) so I decided to look further for more reviews and found this site... at first I was like "ok, this is their forum, so I wouldn't be surprised if they say this thing is a miracle in a bottle" but then, when I started to read all their reviews, I found out they were not only talking about PSX, but about LAL and Pheromone Treasures and a lot of other companies too. That's when I said "maybe I should give it a try"

I haven't got my first order yet, but I feel it was one of the best decision in my life.

From the very start, everyone started to make me feel like I was already part of this family. I remember the first reply to my first post was from knowledgeispower, just 1 hour after I made my first post. From the very start him, KateD XSteveO idle and everyone else showed they were always willing to help and answer every question I had. I will never forget I was searching posts from SteveO and after reading a lot of them I could understand his passion for this, not for making money, but for making happy customers, and somehow, better persons... It made me think "Wow, this guy is like the Howard Schultz of the pheromone world"

So, like I said, I haven't recieved my first order yet, but I can't wait to start wearing and testing PSX... so, from the very bottom of my heart, I know there might be a loss in every order you ship, but you do this for us... I think "thank you" is not enough but... thank you! :')

Comment

Originally posted by 92diego View Post
        What can I say, I just feel honored to be tagged in a post that is actually not mine :v
        I feel the same. Thank you for pointing that out

Thank you MychaelAngelo1985 for mentioning me here. It means a lot to me. I think there are many other forum members that need to be mentioned as well. Let me just point out bogdy for example

You don't know this but probably every day I chat/talk with idle about mones and stuff that goes in life, when he is not busy of course. But sometimes he is VERY busy, especially these days. And he still finds time to reply. And I want to say to him: I am sorry that I am such annoying sometimes. This is because I am very excited and happy that I found PXS. You (and I mean the whole PXS) are great!

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
          Editing a comment
          Your right and will go back and mention everybody who deserves to be. I have enjoyed your posts and thx you@angelo

92diego thx for that fully detail post and when your order does arrive you'll see how much effort they put into their Products. You won't be disappointed. People seem to give up when they think things aren't working but that isn't the case.(Give it TIME)(RUN TESTING) Some people may experience hits faster than others but if you are patient enough to give it time and practice you can make it WORK. Everyone's body is different so you won't get extactly what somebody else have experienced, you may get "BETTER" results(I HOpE YoU Do)?!!! Mones do play a major Role but what people fail to understand is Basic"Communication". Opening up to people and being "Yourself" will OPEN alot of DOORS????. I wish you the best
        ??????

Comment

• 92diego
          92diego commented
          Editing a comment
          There's no need to thank me, I think they deserve this and more

Originally posted by MychaelAngelo1985 View Post
        People seem to give up when they think things aren't working but that isn't the case.(Give it TIME)(RUN TESTING) Some people may experience hits faster than others but if you are patient enough to give it time and practice you can make it WORK. Everyone's body is different so you won't get extactly what somebody else have experienced, you may get "BETTER" results(I HOpE YoU Do)?!!! Mones do play a major Role but what people fail to understand is Basic"Communication". Opening up to people and being "Yourself" will OPEN alot of DOORS????. I wish you the best
        ??????
        Some actually do, they give up too soon, there's a lot of things to try, lots of possibilities, like you said, you may not get the same results, you might get better ones, or maybe you will have to put a little more effort to get your "own better results"

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results"
        "A man who has never made a mistake, never has tried anything new"
        -
        Albert Einstein

And this is what "testing" means to us...

Ask knowledgeispower idle Xcc and everyone else... they weren't born knowing everythig they do now.

And when I say this makes you a better person is because you can't wear a social phero and not talk with anyone... get the Idea? You have to match the phero with your personality, and that's what makes you a better person FOR YOURSELF not for anyone else. You are here because either you need an extra push or you want to make THAT change ypu need in your life. Otherwise it would be like having a Lambo with a VW Beattle engine. In the end you can change your attitude, the way people look at you (a change for good) but you can't change your scence, you will keep being the same wonderful person you are, the one who decided to take that step to change for good... and that is called being yourself (in my opinion)

Comment

92diego and anyone else interested in personal improvement... just ideas to think about...

http://pheromonepro.com/pheromone-co...lf-improvement

http://houseofpheromones.com/acceler...th-pheromones

Comment

• 92diego
            92diego commented
            Editing a comment
            See? They are always willing to help... Thanks brother!

PXS is amazing. XSteveO idle KateD Leslie are just an amazing bunch behind such a well-respectable product. I wish I had time to praise more here in a post but I have to run for now, but my dedication to this forum and the sporadic things I say about PXS here and there probably convey my feelings very well
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I thank everybody who took the time and actually replied. That means a lot to me and it also shows the Team Pxs how we feel about them. Team Pxs!!!!

Comment

• idle
              idle commented
              Editing a comment
              i rushed to send a PM as that post really put a smile on my face even at 4 AM

• MychaelAngelo1985
              Editing a comment
              Thx idle lol didn't mean to wake you

I agree very much, customer service at PXS is top notch!
            Last edited by TMG; 10-21-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985 Sorry i didnt post earlier! Been super busy!

But yes! PXS is beyond top notch, they are world class in the industry! I cant think of any other company in the industry that even comes close. Hell, i cant think of any company in ANY industry that comes close! The speed at which they ship, is insane, their packaging is amazing, the bonuses are phenomenal, the personalized notes, all world class. If even just a quarter of the other companies in the world, followed suit, not only would this world be a better place to live in, they would have customers for life!

Thank you PXS and XSteveO for what you do! Keep being classy!
              My Aresenal:
              PSX:
              Spray: Connections (Scented: Aqua Di Gio)
              Oil: Api (Scented: FXS)
              Samples: Ascend (with Cop), Evolve, Crush (unscented)
              AD:
              Spray: P83 (Aukto), Ammo, TUTH, IS, P102
              Oil: A314 (post change, not sure it really works...)
              Others soon to follow!

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                Editing a comment
                Thx for ur reply and I couldn't agree more

AWWW Thank you everyone!!! It is great to hear such amazing feedback!! It makes me feel awesome to know I make a difference in someones day I know my handwriting can be horrible (at best ) but I really love reminding y'all how awesome you are and how much we appreciate you choosing us!!! On that note I'm off to fight the monkeys for the yummy candy that I risk my life for everyone to enjoy (Don't feel bad though, I'm sure I eat more than I send out )

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                Editing a comment
                Its candy you like huh? Thx for the Xist...i nearly lost myself when I opened my mail and seen that Leslie. Thankyou so Much????????????????????????????

• Leslie
                Leslie commented
                Editing a comment
                candy, tacos, pizza, sushi, fried chicken, human souls, etc..... I just like to eat in general lol

• MychaelAngelo1985
                Editing a comment
                I'll remember that and take good care of you like you did me?????

When I first saw this, I literally ran to idle to tell him so we could bask in the love together. I found him reading that exact post crying and wailing like a baby. By the time I was able to get him to calm down I didn't do any work for the day and it delayed me in replying to this thread.

Words can't express how appreciative we are of this thread , me in particular and for the effort and time you guys take to let us know that we are doing a great job and that you love us and that you appreciate us and that you know we work hard to give you the best

I thank you because without you none of this would be possible.

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR ALL WHAT YOU DO FOR XS!

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                Editing a comment
                Thx you KateD and thx for showing idle. You now are my new found family????????????????????????

Leslie said "candy, tacos, pizza, sushi, fried chicken, human souls, etc..... I just like to eat in general lol"

Human souls? And then you complain about the monkeys? Something isn't adding up here...

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                We don't try to understand Leslie, we just love and accept her , ahaaaaha

• Leslie
                Leslie commented
                Editing a comment
                The monkeys steal my candy. I don't like them, they don't like me, it's a mutual understanding

Leslie said "The monkeys steal my candy. I don't like them, they don't like me, it's a mutual understanding"

I think it's more of a mutual misunderstanding. Those monkeys are just trying to make friends.

Comment

• Leslie
                Leslie commented
                Editing a comment
                That's what they want you to think!! They have everyone fooled, but not me!!

I still don't see why we are condoning eating human souls
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Let us just be thankful Leslie gets our orders to us in one piece, and perhaps one day she will re-evaluate her dietary habits.

Comment

Leslie I consulted with the monkeys and you are right. But you forgot to add that that is part of their plan as well to make you think only you can see past their facade. In the meantime, the usual strategies won't work, like "ignore them and they'll go away". But giving them attention won't work either. What's there to do?

Call PETA and explain the situation. They will likely send an expert and deal with the situation. Just make sure you're not around when PETA shows up so you have plausible deniability. Oh, and use someone else's phone to call PETA so you're off the hook.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X