yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

AWESOME INTRO PACK DISCOUNT CONFUSION/PURCHASING ISSUES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWESOME INTRO PACK DISCOUNT CONFUSION/PURCHASING ISSUES

Hi, there!

I've lightly touched on this when I responded to my Introduction thread, but I want to concurrently try inquiring here and trying shooting PheroXS Support an email. I'm really hoping someone can help me resolve this, as I'm very interested in attaining the products you offer.

I very well could be misunderstanding something, but I was under the impression from your Into Pack that an additional 15% discount applied if you registered with the community and gave a little Intro post. With this, I was about to jump the gun but held off with this anticipated. I've still yet to received anything and alas, the Intro Pack is now out of stock.

Alternatively, I was considering purchasing the next comparable option of your Mix and Match. I'm a bit hesitant though, because there's no indication of the product's bottle size that I can see in the store's site or in postings' mentioning it. If they're a tad larger, it'd almost be worth ordering a QTY. of 2.

I don't know what to do, as I don't want a repeat and that go out of stock too.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
    Last edited by ph4r40h_m0n3_fi11y; 07-24-2016, 06:31 PM.
    "Mu-Stash" (Get it? Oh-HO! I'm so clever.)
    Androtics Direct:
    Love Potion:

Considerations/Covetted
    PheromoneXS: PSEL, Bliss, TemptressXS, Connection, Desire Me+, Love Boat, Xist
    Love Potion:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X