yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Am I Trippin'??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Trippin'??

Yeah probably But anyways, I just noticed that if you hover over a blend from men, women, or unisexy the main GOAL appears. That's awesome. Has anybody else noticed this? Did this just happen this week? It sure beats clicking and scrolling down, and then clicking and scrolling down to find out what the GOALS are every time I forget. I'm still learning, so someday I won't need that, but right now, and for any new customer it's off the chain. As a man I'm highly visual. Who needs to read when you're grown anyway?

I've been a customer, and community member for only about 2-3 months and the strides I've seen PheromoneXS make from every business aspect have been tremendous. This is a top notch company that is not only reactive to customer needs, but proactive in regards to market trends and also it's customers' needs. You guys continue to amaze and impress me. Keep up the great work!
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Ragnar Lothbrook
    omg hahahahah this post made my day.

No bud you are not tripping.. the question is ware we when we did this

But yeah we do have our GOALS for each product now...
    ...as it turns out its hard for some users to hind them.

So here it is

Main product goal is now displayed as a thumbnail to easily identify each products main effect.
    All secondary goals can be seen as always right after the add to cart button.

For example be on a look out for:

(XiSt - GOALS)

and here is quick GOALS explanation:

Again Ragnar Lothbrook thank you for the amazing feedback We are happy to have you as a customer too.
    We always listen to advices and feed back and any positive feedback is really showing us that we are doing something right

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

It's pretty cool. I wasn't even talking about that thumbnail though. I love the fact that before you even choose a blend you can see the main goal just by hovering the cursor over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
        It's pretty cool. I wasn't even talking about that thumbnail though. I love the fact that before you even choose a blend you can see the main goal just by hovering the cursor over it.
        hmmm maybe we can put the other 2 also there..
        but my worries are that it will get over crowded.

What do you all think about that idea ?

idle @ socials

Comment

It would be overcrowded. However, what if the main goal overlapped the middle of the other two. Or, maybe the main goal is centered as it currently is, then the secondary goals are smaller, and separated to the left and right. Sort of forming a triangle. ???

Comment

It would be overcrowded. However, what if the main goal overlapped the middle of the other two. Or, maybe the main goal is centered as it currently is, then the secondary goals are smaller, and separated to the left and right. Sort of forming a triangle. ???

Like a Triforce?

idle @ socials

Comment

Yeah. I'm Link. Whenever I watch movies with my girls they shout out I'm her. Then they fight over who's Snow White, Bell, Ariel, you name it. I don't know why, because they're not really her. So, whenever I watch the series Vikings, even if I'm alone I shout out I'm Ragnar Fuckin Lothbrook. Leslie knows what I'm talkin bout.

Comment

Yeah. I'm Link. Whenever I watch movies with my girls they shout out I'm her. Then they fight over who's Snow White, Bell, Ariel, you name it. I don't know why, because they're not really her. So, whenever I watch the series Vikings, even if I'm alone I shout out I'm Ragnar Fuckin Lothbrook. Leslie knows what I'm talkin bout.
                hahahahaha WOW
                i am not the only one who probably imagine this:

when i hear CLICK ON LINK

btw sorry for steering the topic in a tot totally different direction

Anyway point taken and we will think on further improving and showing our goals for each product

idle @ socials

Comment

IDLE , IDLE HE'S OUR MAN. IF HE WON'T DO IT , NO ONE CAN

WE LOVE YOU IDLE

Click image for larger version

Name:	idle does it.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	37415

Comment

Ad down