yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Fragrance Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fragrance Kit

First off, Thank you Pheromone XS for everything that you guys do. Thank you for all the fragrances in the bag that came with my last order... However, I'm sure I won't use them all, and just throw them away. I hate to be wasteful, but I'd like to leave the mixing to the professionals. That being said, I do have a few questions- Each fragrance comes with the dropper, and an empty vile. What's the empty vile for? Is there enough fragrance in the viles to scent each 10ml? I only wanted to try the Aqua Di Gio, and I would've preferred to have enough to scent for at least half of my intro pack, but now I have all these other scents that I'll most likely be throwing out, plus seemingly only enough Aqua di Gio for two of the 7 bottles. Has anyone else got this mixing kit yet, and what do you recomend? Yes it came with instructions. The instructions make it sound like you use the dropper to mix the scent in the 10ml bottles. OK, then what's the empty vile for, and if a whole vile is used to scent each mone, won't you be stuck with a bunch of scents you don't want? and not enough of what you do?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Hey Ragnar Lothbrook ! I think I can help you answer a few of your questions The empty vile is so you can remove some of the liquid out of the spray bottle so you have enough room to add the cover scent you choose. However we do not want you to lose any of your precious mones, so we give you something to store them in until you have enough space to add them back in. As for the cover scents in the intro pack they are designed for customers who have never smelled any of our fragrances before so they can have all of them and pick out what one works best for the product they choose. If you want just one specific fragrance for the whole order you have to order that separate in the store. Hope this helps !!

Comment

Thanks Leslie. Now, I get it. Thanks for being careful with my mones. I didn't have any problems losing any though. I really like the Aqua di Gio, and the orange stickered one. Sorry, I've been too lazy, or it hasn't been important enough to find out which one it was yet.

Are each of the sample cover scents enough to scent the whole bottle of mones? And a follow up, if I buy one of the fragrance concentrates, how many bottles of mones will that scent?

Comment

The orange sticker is FXS, one of our top selling fragrances Not suprised you like that one Ragnar Lothbrook ! Each vile is enough for 1 10ml bottle, and as far as the concentrate it depends on how much you add to your mones. I would say conservatively you could do 6 10ml bottles or 2 30ml bottles, but again that all depends on how strong you want the smell.
        Last edited by Leslie; 07-12-2016, 10:15 AM. Reason: fixed the number of bottles cus stev-o said i was wrong lol

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
          Ragnar Lothbrook commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks for everything Leslie!

Also don't forget we add color coded fragrance cards so you can tell what scent is what

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Just spray it unscented and then cover it with your own cologne! lol I'm a becoming a big fan of unscented now, ever since idle has explained his methods!

Better to learn from the vets! lol When you're adding and mixing a scent to a blend, you're still kind of diluting it. So you get a little less mones per spray. If you just cover on top, you get a full spray with a scent on top for cover.

It's up to you though! Have fun! Enjoy!

Comment

I do feel the same way about unscented Ixist . However, I'm the guy that didn't wear a scent regularly when living with my wife, unless she bought it, or suggested it. I've always been more of a money saver than spender. That being said my cologne collection is currently comprised of one Cool Water Cologne, and that's it. So, I do want to mix it up a bit. I bought the awesome intro pack, and I bought multiples of some of my favorites, so I might scent one of them and not the other. Also, you bring up a good point of dilution. That might actually be what I need. I tend to go overboard with sprays anyways. Once you pop, you can't stop. Plus, if more diluted, less pussy smell on the Ascend.

Comment

Ragnar, this brings up a very good point and as to our telephone call together I've been thinking of how to address it.

Because this is for an Intro Pack I believed sending 2 of each fragrances would be cool to allow someone unfamiliar with our fragrances to decide which they like and what direction they should go with in the future. Its not always easy to get it right and I already see issues with this, such as yours. Its a valid point if you like one but dislike the others, you're stuck with having to buy more and that, to me seems like a scam. So what do we do?

The good news is between Leslie, you and myself on today's impromptu conference call I think we accomplished something and so this is what I am proposing to the community.
              1. This is a hefty intro into XS as a brand and especially if you're new to pheromones. We've worked out another idea to promote community and so I'll address that separately in another post.
              2. The Awesome Intro Pack is a great way to immerse yourself into XS but should be user friendly as to such options as cops or -cops for Ascend. The solution is to have another product Ascend -cops (without copulins) immediately following regular Ascend. While its an option within the Ascend format, in the Intro format it has to be a separate entity to itself. Simple solution.
              3. Fragrance options will be implemented as such:
              A. Pack is unscented
              B. Pack is Scented with one choice (It makes things uncomplicated which goes to how we can offer a discount on this. The more complications the less discount)
              C. Fragrance Sampler included (These will not be fragrance concentrates, but fully diluted sprays so you'll know exactly what it will smell like if you were to add it to a blend) The best part is whichever scent you choose will include a coupon code* to receive a fragrance concentrate to properly scent all 7 blends.
              * Again so as not to complicate anything, the coupon will be valid for any one (1) single fragrance concentrate that will sufficiently cover all 7 blends. You will be responsible for shipping charges, but can always combine with other products to meet the shipping threshold price to obtain Free Anywhere Shipping. It is very important that you understand you will only be allowed a single fragrance concentrate for all 7 bottles and we will not mix and match fragrances, nor will our new high quality fragrances be made available for sale or obtainable elsewhere on the site.

The new fragrances we are using are really very high quality. We did some blindfolded sampling at the lab today and it was nearly impossible to tell which were real as opposed to the knockoffs. However it is because of this quality we will not be selling them as concentrates, only providing them as a service to our clients. If anything changes we will let the community know.

Like I mentioned in another post, we will continue to include all the current fragrance selections available in the Mixing Supplies section of the store for just as long as possible. Items like Pepper Nutmeg do not hold up to the test of time, nor store well outside of glass, and require cold storage to prevent spoilage and so if ever discontinued I will make a video exactly how to make it yourself (2/3 Black Pepper oil 1/3 Nutmeg oil). We have enough Sultans Oud to last a long while and Fresh Musk is something I dreamed up. FXS and Nobility are both commercially obtained so no issues keeping a supply there.

I'm hoping this all makes sense now and is easy to follow. I didn't really sit down and think everything through on this as I was excited just to have it done. It's been on my to do list for so long, completing it was masterful in itself. Leslie has been an incredible addition to our team and Free's me up to complete awesome little projects like these.

Your feedback as a community is always welcomed but honestly requested. We get some of our best ideas from the community and so I await any insight you might have.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Sounds like a good plan Steve0. On the "C" option, Fragrance Sampler included would this be a small sample of each diluted spray or a scratch and sniff card for each option? I think it could still cost a bit for you to have even a small spray of each version included in the sampler; a scratch and sniff card would still get the job done IMO...like the ones in magazines advertising name brand colognes, etc.

I myself have always used unscented with my own stuff. I actually use the aftershave version instead of cologne, so I can put it on say 6 app points or so without smelling too heavily...no one wants to be that awkward cologne guy lol Putting cologne on that many spots can get a little heavy.

The last order I placed to stock up before the increases took effect, I got a 30 mL of taboo and xist with ADG (acqua di gio typo) mixed in. I've never bought pre-fragranced before, but I do say it is nice to have the option of adding a fragrance, given you know what it smells like. $1 in my opinion seems awfully cheap and I think with the time to mix plus your cost to buy it would be maybe $2.50? Then again there are 10mL and 30mL (15mL being phased out) so maybe the cost to add fragrance should be dependent on the size of bottle? I only knew what the ADG smelled like as it was in the enone25 spray I received. If I hadn't known what it smelled like, I wouldn't have bought it lol The concentrate ADG I bought (enough to cover around x6 10 mL bottles) was only $10, so thats roughly $1.67 to mix it yourself...so I say having it added pre-mixed should be a little more to make it fair to you.

Can't really think of much else? I noticed awhile ago ADG wasn't under all the drop down lists, but I'm sure that was due to it being new and it just took time to update the site. As of today, for all the mens and unisexy I looked at ADG was listed with the exception of one; I noticed the unisexy odyssey spray didn't have any fragrance options available on its page? Not sure if intentional or oversight...I just noticed it today when looking at the page.

Keep up the good work.
                Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by master_at_arms View Post
                  I noticed the unisexy odyssey spray didn't have any fragrance options available on its page? Not sure if intentional or oversight...I just noticed it today when looking at the page.
                  Odyssey comes only in 1 scent. Clary Sage
                  PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                  PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                  Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                  Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Oh geez can't believe I missed that in the description right at the start

I do again say I'm liking the forum already. I'm so glad I got back into this and at the prices I can afford it! I was looking at straight A1 on another site and I couldn't believe what they wanted! I picked up a bottle in my last order and at the price you can't beat it for the mcg dosage.

Last edited by master_at_arms; 07-18-2016, 11:52 PM.
                    Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X