yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

It has an expiration date or date end effectiveness of pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has an expiration date or date end effectiveness of pheromones?

Hello sorry, anyone know if the expiration date has pheromonexs pheromones, or date that no longer work? (Months or years)

spanish:

Hola disculpen, alguien sabe si tiene fecha de expiracion las feromonas pheromonexs, o fecha que ya no funcionan(Months or years)

I believe that was discussed here.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
      I believe that was discussed here.
      sorry, I thought there was a similar issue, sorry! the worst that I read and did not remember that post :(

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

sorry, I thought there was a similar issue, sorry! the worst that I read and did not remember that post :(
        No worries. Just remember to use the search function first and see if there are any threads that already cover the question or topic before creating a new one. That way, we avoid duplicates.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I believe you are asking the shelf life of our products. Although you receive a more detailed response I feel the need to simplify it.

The shelf life of all our products are about 3 years.However,they can last much longer if you take care of them with the suggestions in the thread fdesa shared with you.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            I believe you are asking the shelf life of our products. Although you receive a more detailed response I feel the need to simplify it.

The shelf life of all our products are about 3 years.However,they can last much longer if you take care of them with the suggestions in the thread fdesa shared with you.
            yes, Is that I receive money and want to make a big purchase and wanted to see if I can almacernarlo without losing the effect, thanks!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X