yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm Imprinted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Imprinted

After wrestling with Fedex and getting assistance from Kate for two days I finally found my misdelivered package. In an obvious state of excitement I opened my package and I received the Adam and Eve postcard and my excitement gave way to arousal as faint wisps of pheromones hit me. Slowly in anticipation I checked my delivery without ripping it open like it is the forbidden fruit off of my postcard. And then I see in Green glitter pen, big round letters as Bobbi called me love and sweetie. And an owl sticker, what hidden meaning does that have? I am smitten and imprinted, what is in this package that so inebriates me????

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    After wrestling with Fedex for two day I finally found my misdelivered package. In an obvious state of excitement I opened my package and I received the Adam and Eve postcard and my excitement gave way to arousal as faint wisps of pheromones hit me. Slowly in anticipation I checked my delivery without ripping it open like it is the forbidden fruit off of my postcard. And then I see in Green glitter pen, big round letters as Bobbi called me love and sweetie. And an owl sticker, what hidden meaning does that have? I am smitten and imprinted, what is in this package that so inebriates me????
    ohh tell me more, what was in the package?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Good Amount of girl stuff in there but its hard to say what hit me, 8 bottles, something smelled a little fruity but everything is unscented. I know some cops, (glow?) hit me. I'm hoping the over the moon stuff was XIST4W but I got Tease and Loveboat in there too and then there is my green glitter crush Bobbi is in there. It's Ok Bobbi, sanity is creeping back, stiil groveling but no thoughts of stalking May make a wallpaper montage of your pictures though.

Comment

After wrestling with Fedex and getting assistance from Kate for two days I finally found my misdelivered package. In an obvious state of excitement I opened my package and I received the Adam and Eve postcard and my excitement gave way to arousal as faint wisps of pheromones hit me. Slowly in anticipation I checked my delivery without ripping it open like it is the forbidden fruit off of my postcard. And then I see in Green glitter pen, big round letters as Bobbi called me love and sweetie. And an owl sticker, what hidden meaning does that have? I am smitten and imprinted, what is in this package that so inebriates me????
        It was in the BBQ, wasn't it? I was secretly eavesdropping on your chat, but I had to leave when it went naughty quickly. The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to actually walk up on my neighbors porch to find it, Right up on a married woman's porch, why she could have come out, sniffed those pheros and you never know whos watching ya know?

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          SHAME ON YOU STEVE! THOSE ARE PRIVATE

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Those Fedex guys wanted to get you in trouble. They certainly are out to get you

Its sometimes nice to know that my countrys lazy postmen and couriers are not the only ones who fuck up deliveries . Glad that you got your package, and intrigue what mones did cause that reaction in you.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Whichever it was was a combo of womens pheromones and unisexies, They should be illegal. These women have such a massive advantage over us it's not even fair. No doubt I will be trying to recreate that hit without using 8 different ones at once. I was already wearing a dreamy, I love all women combo but something amplified it 10 fold.

Comment

BobiiJo925 , do you think he figured out that we do Voodoo on his packages so he would fall in love with you.

Darn it, did I write this in the wrong window

Comment

Super happy you found it eventually.

Comment

Bobbi sent me extra stickers on my next order

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                she totally digs you

Reading your thread makes me feel like digging out my Naked Gun for tommorow in town
              Or Sleeze
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X