yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank You!! - Tiny Dancer ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You!! - Tiny Dancer ????????

A huge thank you to Haley!

First, I'm admittedly becoming a bit of a Phero whore. I feel like I order a new bottle every week.

It's just so hard not to. I read the threads and I feel like I need a new combo and boom...another order.

Anywho, this week I didn't have any samples in mind other than love boat. I just knew I wanted something mood boosting. I opened my package (which arrived SUPER fast) and boom, there was a full bottle of tiny dancer. Yaasssss!

I immediately get to searching the website and thread. I don't see it anywhere. Well I'll gladly give it a whirl! I'm so so looking forward to all the mood boosting selfies.

Thank you for being YOU!

Comment

Let us know how the testing goes! We are always super excited to hear the stories you guys have! Thank you so much for the kind words and keep being awesome!

Comment

Congratulations.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

For some reason I thought love boat was from another company. Any results yet
      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
        For some reason I thought love boat was from another company. Any results yet
        I've been sick and I feel like it's thrown everything out of whack. I'll be giving love boat a try this weekend...hopefully. Everyone raves about it on the threads. Do a quick search. Always good things about LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Peytonknowsbest View Post

I've been sick and I feel like it's thrown everything out of whack. I'll be giving love boat a try this weekend...hopefully. Everyone raves about it on the threads. Do a quick search. Always good things about LB.
          Oh I had misunderstood that you couldn't find any info so you were going to be reviewing it here.

still look forward to seeing your results!

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Tiny Dancer...named after the song because it reminds me of that vibe.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              there is no such song.

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              Private Dancer Tiny Turner?

• Peytonknowsbest
              Peytonknowsbest commented
              Editing a comment
              Elton John!

Awesome! You hit the jackpot.

Well, we have had many reports that the ladies down in shipping have mind reading powers

Thanks for the love. We appreciate you even more

Comment

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Never heard of it, ahahahaahah

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
              You have a song for everything,haven't you?

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Omg you have no idea, drives me nuts

Elton performed numerous songs on the BBC music TV show, The Old Grey Whistle Test. Among them was ‘Tiny Dancer’ in 1971, destined to become one of his most ...

that was hammering in my head before i opened up the forum!

and it gives me a great idea: look for the song that summarizes a scent!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X