yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A big Thankyou to the EU store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big Thankyou to the EU store!

Hello,
    finally got my package today, due to the stupid postal guy!
    anyway everything is fab, just what i ordered, no leaks, in perfect condition!
    thankyou for the samples!
    you guys are cool!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

How bad is EU shipping? USA I had an issue with incomplete address (same as before Wtf) so I had to call up USPS before they shipped it back.

Comment

EU shipping is very quick and good, i ordered last week, it was sent last Monday and i should of had it by Saturday but my crap postman couldn't be bothered to deliver and ring the door bell, so i had to go and pick it up today at the post office!
      my address was correct on the package!
      so all in all i am very pleased with the EU store, quick service, great feedback and replys!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        Hello,
        finally got my package today, due to the stupid postal guy!
        anyway everything is fab, just what i ordered, no leaks, in perfect condition!
        thankyou for the samples!
        you guys are cool!

Awwww! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences. Everything matters to us. The quality of products we formulate, the service we give and yes even shipping.

Go team EU!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Awwww! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences. Everything matters to us. The quality of products we formulate, the service we give and yes even shipping.

Go team EU!
          you guys rock!
          fab shipping and feedback

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Coconut !
            I am so glad after all the things with the post you receive your goodies unharmed !
            I hope that we made you smile
            You are the best

Comment

Silvia takes a lot of pride in getting things done over there. She is our number 1 best EU employee and we all love her to pieces. We count on her to show that love back to you, so reading this puts a BIG smile on my face

dog smile GIF

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                How bad is EU shipping?
                Shipping within Europe is actually pretty good. 5 days from Bulgaria to Germany is okay, nothing to complain about that.
                The only downside is the Bulgarian tracking system which is pretty slow updates wise. At least this was the case last year, didn't order since then and can't compare if they improved this meanwhile.
                But we Germans are spoiled with tracking updates in almost real time anyway so that really is whine at a high level

And the communication is excellent
                I mailed euphorixs because I wanted to know how to open the tiny things to pour the scent to the mones. I've read on the forum that blends in Europe do not come pre-scented, they need to be scented by yourself using this little scent vials. Well that was back in 2018.

The next morning a couple of minutes after 8 AM I received a phone call from Silvia telling me better not to open the tiny things and pour the liquid to my mones because these are glow sticks
                I would have almost looked like a human firefly or a rather a glowing moth

Well the blends were already pre-scented but this information was not updated on the forum. Thanks Silvia!!!

Comment

• Silvia
                  Silvia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahhh,how do i missed this.Thank you so much! Thank god you didn't turn into glowing lamp !

Just got my second package from EU store, as usual excellent shipping, packaging etc, nothing bad to say lol!
                shipping was very quick this time!

Comment

Yayy! ????

Comment

Just got my second package from EU store, as usual excellent shipping, packaging etc, nothing bad to say lol!
                    shipping was very quick this time!
                    How long did it take Coconut?
                    Mine has been dispatched on 12th.

By the way, I think we need a 'excited looking smiley'

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

How long did it take Coconut?
                      Mine has been dispatched on 12th.

By the way, I think we need a 'excited looking smiley'
                      mine was shipped on the 5th and i recieved a paper saying it was at the post office on the 9th, so it took 4 days shipping!
                      i was away on hols so picked it up on the friday 13th!

Comment

Wow 4 days is really great. I'm counting with 7 days to receive my package.

Comment

i have another one coming from the US that i should recieve this week!

Comment

We finally got the EU stock out of customs so most everything is there now. Except InBetween, only because I forgot to send it. Have a package with lots of womens samples and other stuff about ready to ship

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                              We finally got the EU stock out of customs so most everything is there now. Except InBetween, only because I forgot to send it. Have a package with lots of womens samples and other stuff about ready to ship
                              Customs is always a problem in Europe, everything goes to Roissy HUb postal customs, and they decide to move their ass and get stuff moving, can take anything from a day to 3 weeks depending on their humour, no number to ring and you can't do anything unfournetly, it's not even customs, it's the french or european customs postal, so the postal service basically has it's own customs service lol!
                              best just to send some packages, boxes etc can weeks etc!

Comment

..it's the french or european customs postal..
                                Well, it must be the french customs because all shipments from USA to Germany do arrive in Frankfurt and this guys are pretty quick in handling. 2 days at most but sometimes handling just takes a couple of hours.

Comment

Customs is always a problem in Europe, everything goes to Roissy HUb postal customs, and they decide to move their ass and get stuff moving, can take anything from a day to 3 weeks depending on their humour, no number to ring and you can't do anything unfournetly, it's not even customs, it's the french or european customs postal, so the postal service basically has it's own customs service lol!
                                  best just to send some packages, boxes etc can weeks etc!
                                  Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                                  Well, it must be the french customs because all shipments from USA to Germany do arrive in Frankfurt and this guys are pretty quick in handling. 2 days at most but sometimes handling just takes a couple of hours.
                                  Actually it was Bulgaria who have recently changed the entire Customs process and I believe they just needed to work out the kinks. Its usually a very fast process for us as a business who imports rather frequently. The way they have it setup now will take some getting used to and I'm sure mistakes will be made, but seemingly it was super easy once we got past all that. Sometimes you have to remember that customs is one of those careers where they get a lot of anger and hate directed at them without much love.

As towards XS getting through other countries customs, we put a lot of extra effort into providing all those declarations and documents with official seals from government agencies. It began happening more and more where packages required that, so we put in the work and researched what was needed. At the end of the day, I figure we are way ahead of most competitors if not all of them. We get requests all the time to lower value products and lie on government forms. We will not! We do it right and it gets to where its going and usually because we do, do it right, most of our customers benefit by not having to pay VAT or very little if anything.

Ive been asked to mark the packages as candles. There's a lengthy prison sentence and heavy fines involved when you conspire to defraud the government that I will not do. This is not about morals cause believe me I get it when it comes to being taxed to freaking death. It sucks! For me its just about doing those things required to ensure your package gets to you speedily and without much touching required by the gov snoopers.

Some countries are way more efficient than others though.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Actually it was Bulgaria who have recently changed the entire Customs process and I believe they just needed to work out the kinks. Its usually a very fast process for us as a business who imports rather frequently. The way they have it setup now will take some getting used to and I'm sure mistakes will be made, but seemingly it was super easy once we got past all that. Sometimes you have to remember that customs is one of those careers where they get a lot of anger and hate directed at them without much love.

As towards XS getting through other countries customs, we put a lot of extra effort into providing all those declarations and documents with official seals from government agencies. It began happening more and more where packages required that, so we put in the work and researched what was needed. At the end of the day, I figure we are way ahead of most competitors if not all of them. We get requests all the time to lower value products and lie on government forms. We will not! We do it right and it gets to where its going and usually because we do, do it right, most of our customers benefit by not having to pay VAT or very little if anything.

Ive been asked to mark the packages as candles. There's a lengthy prison sentence and heavy fines involved when you conspire to defraud the government that I will not do. This is not about morals cause believe me I get it when it comes to being taxed to freaking death. It sucks! For me its just about doing those things required to ensure your package gets to you speedily and without much touching required by the gov snoopers.

Some countries are way more efficient than others though.
                                    lol i'm sure you could come up with a postal customs phero that gets the package through the customs lol, a special spray on that stays on the box lol
                                    something to be studied lol

Comment

lol i'm sure you could come up with a postal customs phero that gets the package through the customs lol, a special spray on that stays on the box lol
                                      something to be studied lol
                                      NOPE! Pheromones = Emotions, which come from people not boxes

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X