yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

euphoricxs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euphoricxs

great stuff!
    sylvia is great!
    great customer experience!
    great customer care!
    very fast shipping!

the only thing it lacks is, to have all the products that are available in the US store.

and evolve is always out of stock
    Product Code: EU-EVOLVE-SPRAY
    Availability: OUT OF STOCK
    just noticed
    but they have 11 packs of A.C.E ?
    Product Code: EU-ACE-SPRAY
    Availability: 11
    Last edited by Rcount; 05-12-2019, 04:33 PM.

Maybe there is just an error, sometimes it happens and appreciate for reporting the error
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

maybe, or they get the things in packs, it's always better to have ace than just evolve

or they have something compatible with evolve, like SOB or something, or the ace pack is different from the single products, or all eu products are different from the US, they always say EU- before the name

but they are good, evolve always make my gf horny, no need for warming up

Last edited by Rcount; 05-12-2019, 04:22 PM. Reason: EU- EU- EU- EU- EU-

Comment

Its out of stock, including ACE.

Please don't spread misinformation! The products are exactly the same as the USA. They haven't said EU before the name in nearly a year and we only did that for google.

Evolve is not always out of stock neither as we had over 100 in stock since February. Another batch is already on the way.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Rcount
          Rcount commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Please don't spread misinformation!
          not my intention, wanted clarification and got it , thank you

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          That was tongue in cheek with happy face...but the happy face didn't show

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        Its out of stock, including ACE.

Please don't spread misinformation! The products are exactly the same as the USA. They haven't said EU before the name in nearly a year and we only did that for google.

Evolve is not always out of stock neither as we had over 100 in stock since February. Another batch is already on the way.

great to know

i wish it had all products available in the US, will it happen, in 2019?
        Last edited by Rcount; 05-13-2019, 02:46 AM. Reason: in 2019?

Comment

• Rcount
          Rcount commented
          Editing a comment
          hahaha maybe i sound like dissatisfied customer hahaha on the contrary, really love your work , keep it up and above!

Originally posted by Rcount View Post
        hahaha maybe i sound like dissatisfied customer hahaha on the contrary, really love your work , keep it up and above!
        I didn't take it that way at all actually. I was trying to say "Fake News" as a joke but it didn't come over like I meant it

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Rcount
          Rcount commented
          Editing a comment
          no worries, even if you were defending the well deserved honor of you products, i would back you up, best in business

Originally posted by Rcount View Post
        great stuff!
        sylvia is great!
        great customer experience!
        great customer care!
        very fast shipping!

Thank you for the kind words !
        I am glad that you joined our community!
        Enjoy

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X