yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Think Big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Big

08/09/2013, 01:05 AM

NEW PRODUCTS
    Over the next few weeks there will be quite a few new Limited Edition Beta Mixes being released.

The latest release is a daily sex-appeal blend for men that has received amazing private feedback. You may check out it here: XS113 BetaXS112 Beta (CrushXS)

I have a couple quick, but important announcements this month for you:

BITCOINSProduct of the Monthwww.DiscoverXS.com. There will be a banner ad on the forum displaying the product and community members will see an announcement on how to take advantage of a special discount just for them. This month its open to everyone browsing the site, even non members.

Why this may be your last email with a discount!
    Thank you all for subscribing to the pheromoneXS community newsletter but this may be the last one you get, if you even get it at all. Many email services such as gmail, yahoo, aol... are now controlling what you get in your inbox. This unfair practice basically prevents you from getting a newsletter that you SUBSCRIBE to yourself.

Protect your freedom to read what you want by following these easy steps.

*In gmail drag this email into the Primary tag and click YES when the alert asks you
    *Whitelist me with your email provider
    *Reply to this email with a quick hello

Coupon Good from today through Wednesday 8/14
    In fairness to all of our friends, and to ensure we maintain our sanity, all promotional offers will ONLY be honored during the term of said promotion and not apply before or after promotional term. Valid on in-stock items only.
    Thank you for understanding our position as we look forward to serving you and continue to offer new promotions as often as possible.
    Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License just so long as the work is attributed back to "www.pheromoneXS.com" and "Steve Osborn", and the text is used unaltered.

*coupon codes are only available to our newsletter subscribers

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X