Desire Me Copulin Oil - For Men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me Copulin Oil - For Men

Now, by popular demand we now have our world famous and much loved copulin oil Desire Me, but available for men. This is the exact same copulin oil the ladies use and love, but available for the first time as a product for men. Do not let them fool you guys, this is our most popular womens product and we sell more of this than anything else. The only difference is the secret is out and the guys can now get it in male fragrances.

One drop of our special copulins go a very long way. Use it to "sex" up your favorite blend or add a drop to signal pre-selection. Women can smell it and while you might think it smells just awful its supposed to replicate the secretions of a healthy vagina. There's only one way to get that on you guys, other than Desire Me. This is the perfect add on to signify you've very recently have had contact with a vagina. Other women will wonder who. Some will think you're a player, a man whore, a cheating low down dirty scoundrel, but rest assured every single one of them will be wondering exactly who it was you just had sex with. Many of those will hope they will be the next.

Women get very territorial though so if you're married or dating keep this stuff away or you'll end up with a black eye, divorced or even worse. We'd tell you to ask Freddy Johnson about it, but nobody has seen him ever since he went home to his wife after just touching the bottle. We like to think he's happy traveling the seven seas, but rumor has it he's buried under the rose garden. Don't be a Freddy Johnson, please use with extreme caution.

These are some of the most powerful copulins available as the ladies will tell it. They start out quite pungent but the dry down is smooth. Difficult to cover but some guys love their aroma. SteveO, our founder, loves the smell but he might be a savage!

You can check it out here: https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-f...e-oil-men.html

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

SteveO this is excellent news! I was actually trying to order some Desire Me oil last night but for whatever reason the site wouldn't let me proceed to the payment method... Maybe a sign to wait till today... Or browser issues

Comment

• SteveO
      SteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      That's odd. I've been looking into it and couldn't find any issues or errors in the logs. Did you submit a ticket?

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I did, I resent another one this morning. It's still not working. Tried 2 devices.

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      The November newsletter coupon wasn't working either, well it was but only 10per Strange bcuz it worked fine when I tried it a few days ago

I just ordered it today with a female scent but put in the comment box that I wanted FX mens scent for it. Good to know this now

Comment

• SteveO
      SteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it and saw your message. It will ship tomorrow

I was going to do the same but I figured I already have the nobility oil so might as well just put the fragrance myself.

Comment

Thanks Steve!

Comment

Glad to know I have an option if I lose my mind, soul, and want to sacrifice my body. I'll buy this one day I just hope that day never comes. But I will be recommending it!

Comment

• idle
          idle commented
          Editing a comment
          lol

The product website recommends 1 to 2 drops.

If I applied 4 drops and spread it all over my body would I successfully get a serious man whore vibe? Or will everyone think that I just don't shower enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
          The product website recommends 1 to 2 drops.

If I applied 4 drops and spread it all over my body would I successfully get a serious man whore vibe? Or will everyone think that I just don't shower enough?
          Maybe a little bit of both.
          i dont like the scent of cops at all as i am really sensitive to that stuff and even the smallest traces of copulins are unpleasant to me.
          BUT Some people are totally the opposite. My wife loves that stuff. Other men too it seem that they notice that specific hard scent.

And thats why high copulins blends so far prove to have really good results.

My suggestion is to try it by your self
          and do your best to mask it with a good cologne.
          Cops go well with sweeter scents. That for a men might be a problem ..but they are many Colognes for met with sweet notes.
          For example the original Jean Paul Gaultier scent is considered a sweet men scent //// Armani code / Bvgari men in black /// etc

So test it out.
          1 in 10 people will be able to catch that nasty scent even if covered
          But still thats 9 out of 10 that will definitely get the vibe you described

www.pheromoneXS.com - Putting the XS back into life™
          Euro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Anyone know why DM for men is not available in a spray version?

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
              Anyone know why DM for men is not available in a spray version?
              Hey there @thelaw

Desire me is one of the products that the OIL and Spray versions are a little bit different

The Desire me Spray for Women is called "DESIRE ME XS PLUS" for a reason
              Its little bit different than just the Desire me oil (that is mainly copulins).
              And this wont work well on males.

Sooo ayour question does make allot of sense and i will run with with Steve.. Making an Copulin's spray for men.

www.pheromoneXS.com - Putting the XS back into life™
              Euro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
              idle @ socials

Comment

• theLaw
                theLaw commented
                Editing a comment
                Much appreciated!!! Thanks!

Originally posted by idle View Post

Hey there @thelaw

Desire me is one of the products that the OIL and Spray versions are a little bit different

The Desire me Spray for Women is called "DESIRE ME XS PLUS" for a reason
              Its little bit different than just the Desire me oil (that is mainly copulins).
              And this wont work well on males.

Sooo ayour question does make allot of sense and i will run with with Steve.. Making an Copulin's spray for men.
              I would LOVE a copulins spray for men. Count me in!
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Copulins are something you have to be careful.
                An overdose and you're

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M View Post
                  Copulins are something you have to be careful.
                  An overdose and you're
                  I haven't had any issue with an OD on copulins but that may just be me. Can easily go 4+ drops of Desire Me Oil with no problem.
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• idle
                    idle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    od and copulins ... is kinda wierd its all where you use it ...
                    even 1 drop can get you in trouble...(with your wife that is)
                    in that situation copulins od kicks in even with 1 drop

How does this compare to Dirty Primitive?
                  Has anyone mixed this with DP?
                  Depending on any comments I get from this, im contemplating buying cops from PSX and mixing it with DP. My thoughts is that by using cops from different sources it will signify that you've had sex with multiple woman.

Comment

I have DP, P and DM.

I think I chose DM over LAL cops because it was cheaper for the same amount and I think it was a higher concentration per drop. The cops in DP and the cops in DM both are high quality. I am grateful I have a bottle of DM when I want the cop effect but not the DP effect. DP serves a very different purpose than cops alone, it's a very strong turn on to women IME. DM is just for coming off as a bad boy who has girls interested in him. DP is for that purpose and a "I want you too!!!!" - kind of like the girls fantasy of being with a playboy who is just for pleasure.

1) I have yet to get the dirty looks from DM that I get from DP. I get something, but facial expressions of surprise ensue when I wear 2 or 3 drops of DP in a diffusion friendly area. I have wore DP more than DM.
                    2) Mixed DM and P once. Kind of wish I just used DP. The girls I was with thought I was texting other women when I looked at my phone for just a second. Felt like P did some sexual exciting on its own but I got too drunk and threw up at the end of the night.
                    3) I haven't mixed it with DP, but it could either throw off the sexual arousal or make it stronger.

Comment

Hi,

I see people are using acronyms to label specific products and/or brands.
                      Could someone point me to (hopefully) a glossary list of all the acronyms used in this forum? thanks.

Comment

In my opinion, using acronyms isn't cool at all. In some cases is ok to use it, but very often is hard to understand when using many acronyms, specially when same acronym is used for different meanings.
                        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

They are meaning P - primitive, DP - dirty primitive, DM - desire me

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                            In my opinion, using acronyms isn't cool at all. In some cases is ok to use it, but very often is hard to understand when using many acronyms, specially when same acronym is used for different meanings.
                            Not using it to be cool (they don''t make a person cool either). Sorry to be alienating but I am saving time. It was intimidating to me initially but I figured it out. The links below will help you.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Products-Abbreviations

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Glossar...viations--1148

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                            X