yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is that a whopper, or are you just happy to see me? (2015-07-15 03:10:17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a whopper, or are you just happy to see me? (2015-07-15 03:10:17)

2015-07-15 03:10:17

Its another anniversary at XS and I just wanted to share my thanks with everyone for making us the best.

I want to draw your attention to our free upgrade sale happening all week. Buy any (retail only: Men, Women, Unisexy) 10ml spray blend that has a 15ml upgrade size and you automatically get the upgrade for free. If there is only a 30ml upgrade you get $12 off (the normal upgrade cost of a 15ml upgrade).

You'll need to select the upgrade size though as the cart will not add it into your cart. We will auto-upgrade 10ml to 15ml but NOT on the 30ml

Runs through next Saturday 7/18/15 while supplies last.

Newsletter subscribers go ahead and take yourself another 20% off now through Saturday 7/18/15 on any Retail Product. Yeah you can still get yourself the upgrade too which is a whopper of a discount.

Use Coupon Code: REDACTED

PheromoneXS

: Secretly training an army of Hippopotamuses as Ninjas since yesterday

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X