Job Opening - EU Hub (Sofia Bulgaria)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Opening - EU Hub (Sofia Bulgaria)

I am looking for a site manager for my Sofia Bulgaria location: EU Director of Customer Happiness

If you're in Sofia, or no somebody, XS is a pretty cool company to work for. Please have them follow the posted ads instructions on how to apply.

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

That's it I'm moving to Bulgaria!
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-03-2017, 06:50 PM.
    53/W/M

Current arsenal:
    Prowl, APi, Ascend +/- cops, XiSt spray, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg
    Samples: Celebrity spray, PSE spray, SOB spray, Exotica spray, Desire Me oil

Comment

• Falvinski
      Falvinski commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a lot of 9/10 in Bulgaria , you will make a great employee.

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be so distracted that I'd never get any work done lol

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    I am looking for a site manager for my Sofia Bulgaria location: EU Director of Customer Happiness

If you're in Sofia, or no somebody, XS is a pretty cool company to work for. Please have them follow the posted ads instructions on how to apply.
    Well Steve O , If I *KNOW* someone I will definitely let you *KNOW* about it

Comment

LOL I totally missed that.
      53/W/M

Current arsenal:
      Prowl, APi, Ascend +/- cops, XiSt spray, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        That's it I'm moving to Bulgaria!
        I dare you

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I dare you
          Don't tell me there's an employee discount or ima pack my bags right now.

Somebody help me I'm outta control.
          53/W/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Don't tell me there's an employee discount or ima pack my bags right now.

Somebody help me I'm outta control.
            No employee discounts. They get everything for free.

In all honesty, and not to toot my own horn, but its a really fun place to work. Nobody wants to ever leave us, which means you have to be pretty daft to get fired.

The office parties are freaking amazing. Last year Christmas party we brought in Tiesto to DJ, but of course that was via his regularly scheduled satellite radio show. I guess some people would say we turned on the radio, but you know those are the types that look at a glass as half-empty and would ruin our party anyway.

Steve O
            This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Pheromone Questions?
            I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the

Comment

• Ixist
              Ixist commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL! For a second I was like Tiesto omg, no way! lol

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              ahahhahha Omg

SteveO a friend of mine in Sofia will be applying soon

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Well Steve O , If I *KNOW* someone I will definitely let you *KNOW* about it
              Oh come on! He must be on Bliss. Not the Thinker.

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                He is on something all right

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
              SteveO a friend of mine in Sofia will be applying soon
              You should send me an email to support and let me know who to look out for. I think we found someone already. There is a recent applicant who has some skills that would better fit elsewhere. So please let me know.

Steve O

Pheromone Questions?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
              X