Collapse

Introducing Veronika (Roni)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's something about her that pictures do not do justice. I have a video of her coming to visit the new EU Hub office that captures her a little bit better. She's one of the beautiful people that standout wherever she is. Double take, turn your head pretty, but super cool too.

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Falvinski
      Falvinski commented
      Editing a comment
      SteveO She must be using Temptress XS, Innocence and Fantasy combo...

Roni checking out our new EU HUB

At the new DiscoverXS Europe Headquertes #funtimes #modeling #fun #discoverxs #officespace #office

A post shared by Veronika (@veronikaa.gm) on

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Roni checking out our new EU HUB
      Very awesome her! Beautiful gestures. Nice interior decoration in the office

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Very awesome her! Beautiful gestures. Nice interior decoration in the office
        Glad I wasnt the only one who spent as much time looking at the hub layout as the model

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X