yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

4 bottles XiSt (10ml FXS) Available

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasharana I wish I could give you more details. I only heard this as a rumor. I'm guessing that ETFZ is high in alpha androsterone, but XiSt has a special something in there that I'm sure ETFZ doesn't have. All I can say is that if I was without XiSt, I go for ETFZ. As for results, probably different, but I figure it's better than nothing.

Comment

Any news on XiSt?

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        End of the week I'll have some

• Sasharana
        Sasharana commented
        Editing a comment
        Super! We will wait!!

• 92diego
        92diego commented
        Editing a comment
        Please, let me know when you have them and if they are scented or not

How about now?

Comment

Originally posted by 92diego View Post
        How about now?
        be patient man
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post

be patient man
          He's a new customer who has heard all the hype around Xist and wants to place his first order but was waiting for Xist first; go easy on him he's excited I don't blame him!
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• 92diego
            92diego commented
            Editing a comment
            That's exactly what I am I already ordered it and I have the feeling it's not going to disappoint me, I can't wait to start wearing it

Still waiting for XiST to be available~ :B
          Had yet to try because when my first order took place, XiST is already temporary out of stock!
          XSteveO please kindly restock soon will be waiting for the good news!
          Patience is the key to success.

PheromoneXS
          Sprays: Ascend w/o Cops, Cohesion, Evolved, Flirt, Taboo.
          Oils: Evolved
          Samples: Barely Legal, Celebrity, Thinker, Crush, Exotica, SOB.

Pheromone Treasures
          The Hookup, Auraental, Grail of Affection

Comment

iamestix It is my understanding that XiSt has a special component to it that is supposed to be made, but the chemist to make it is... well, I don't know. So when the chemist makes this special component and ships it, then we should have more XiSt.

Comment

Xcc lets hope everything will go smoothly

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix I'm sure we'll get it eventually. What situation are you wanting XiSt for? Perhaps there are some things that could be used for now while you wait that you already have?

Tell us about the situation and what is your current list of formulas?

XiSt is best when you've really messed things up with a woman because it promotes forgiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  iamestix XiSt is best when you've really messed things up with a woman because it promotes forgiveness.
                  How can you resist that? :v I'm sure there's a good percentage of the world's male population who would like to have XiSt right now...

Comment

Xcc I've read quite a number of XiSt reviews and kinda think that it's something I want. Haha, maybe finding a girl that I liked in the past but I've made her kind of dislike me due to some stuffs that happened or cause I am too possessive which I do not know why she just distance herself away from me.

At the same time I also wanna try XiSt with some combos and see what is the outcome! I am always curious you know

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix XiSt is one of my favorites. Great for "getting out of the dog house".

Might want to read Tsukotan journal. He's using it a lot I think. He's also in an Asian country.

Comment

The thing that is amazing about Xist is there doesn't really need to be a target in mind either. It seems to simply give you a fresh start with women you've never met before either. Remember a lot of people you meet will make a lot of judgement about you before you even say a word to them, so it is nice to have Xist in your blends to basically do the judging for you
                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                          The thing that is amazing about Xist is there doesn't really need to be a target in mind either. It seems to simply give you a fresh start with women you've never met before either. Remember a lot of people you meet will make a lot of judgement about you before you even say a word to them, so it is nice to have Xist in your blends to basically do the judging for you
                          knowledgeispower That is the wisest and most insightful thing I've seen about XiSt! It's so true! Women who might disqualify you, will at least be open to you! XiSt: the bias buster!

"Who is that guy? He's just not my type... Wait what's that feeling... It's like all my prejudices and preconceived notions are... wait where are my biases going it's... oh... oooooooo... he's kinda ok..."

Comment

Xist is just great it work on everyone; asian, latina, arab, white, black women
                            Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                            Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                            LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                            Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I've used it twice now around the same person , so imprinting happening along with other blends in the mix making fun times even better!

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                              Xist is just great it work on everyone; asian, latina, arab, white, black women
                              I'm so excited for the Xist restock! Very bought on the product based on the reviews i've read so far. I hope it works the other way around i.e. being an asian guy, hopefully it matches my pheromone signature fine

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                                MychaelAngelo1985 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You'll love it if you drive it right. Mix and create COMBOS.

When will xist be back?#free xist

Comment

I managed to get my hands on the molecule, enough to tide us over for a bit. Should be here in a week

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Save some for me! Ill be back in 3 weeks!
                                  My Aresenal:
                                  PSX:
                                  Spray: Connections (Scented: Aqua Di Gio)
                                  Oil: Api (Scented: FXS)
                                  Samples: Ascend (with Cop), Evolve, Crush (unscented)
                                  AD:
                                  Spray: P83 (Aukto), Ammo, TUTH, IS, P102
                                  Oil: A314 (post change, not sure it really works...)
                                  Others soon to follow!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X