yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

4 bottles XiSt (10ml FXS) Available

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 bottles XiSt (10ml FXS) Available

I have four 10ml bottles of XiSt that are fragranced with FXS now in the store. We are taking stock and have come across quite a few pre-fragranced products.

Anyway somebody is about to get very lucky!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Sasharana Xcc act fast!!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Hey that does sound like good news for is. Hopefully I get lucky

Comment

Stay up all night to get lucky lol It's that song again!

I prefer mine unscented now but FXS is a nice scent. I still have Xist, but hopefully it'll be regularly available soon. It's definitely my top product in the store!

Comment

ammm let me mention that we have 30+ 10ml and .. hmm arround the same count in 30ml at the EU center

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

idle Will you stop being provocative?!

Comment

I don't need any XiSt right now. I have about a 2 month supply, plus others as viable substitutes. So I'll yield to others in need knowledgeispower

Comment

Xcc He might be wearing SOB right now, and those are some of the side effects lol

Comment

Ixist You got a great sense of humor!

Comment

knowledgeispower Thank you very much! To be honest with others I bought only 1 bottle. Yeeeeah.superb morning.
                    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                    Lacroy: NNPA
                    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                    Alpha Dream: AM
                    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

1 more FXS left

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

You giving these away? If so, I wouldn't mind 1

Comment

Originally posted by impetus View Post
                          You giving these away? If so, I wouldn't mind 1
                          lol
                          not quite

those ware available for purchase while we wait for the new XiSt batch from the lab (that might take while)

I am pretty sure we do have a few more already pre-scented.

We will check labs quantities and re-add what is left probably thins night

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                          idle @ socials

Comment

As sexnificant always come late :(
                            Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                            Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                            LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                            Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

• idle
                              idle commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Give us a few hours to check if we got any pre-scented XiSt left

We have at least 3 more XiSt 10ml in Sultans Oude I just put in stock

Steve O

Comment

I'll take one
                              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

XSteveO maybe you can find oil in your stock?)
                                Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal

Comment

Do you still have some XiSt? If not, let us know when is it going to be ready (please hurry :c)

Comment

For those who are experiencing an "XiSt emergency", I heard a rumor that Escape the Friend Zone from Pheromone Treasures is a fairly good replacement for XiSt. Now in all fairness, I'd rather have XiSt than Escape the Friend Zone. But if I was out of XiSt, that is what I'd reach for.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                      For those who are experiencing an "XiSt emergency", I heard a rumor that Escape the Friend Zone from Pheromone Treasures is a fairly good replacement for XiSt. Now in all fairness, I'd rather have XiSt than Escape the Friend Zone. But if I was out of XiSt, that is what I'd reach for.
                                      Same result from etfz? Or slightly different?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X