Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Any suggestions or bugs, please report here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent on above id.

Comment

Thanks Xs . issue sorted out .

Comment

Anytime I click on a notification lately, rather than take me to the topic, I get kicked to the PheromoneXS homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
          Anytime I click on a notification lately, rather than take me to the topic, I get kicked to the PheromoneXS homepage.
          Hey there RT
          that is not intended at all.
          Is this on mobile ? Or Full desktop/laptop browser.

I am thinking the new winter banner that is fading in the corner might be cousin this.
          Can you send us a ticket or in this case PM me with more information so i can quickly see where this is coming from (as its not intended behavior)

www.pheromoneXS.com - Putting the XS back into life™
          Euro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Is it just me or has the drop menu and search button missing for the past month or so

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
              Is it just me or has the drop menu and search button missing for the past month or so
              Hey there kingtut savage,
              both are up and functional.
              What browser are you using ?
              And are you talking about the full or mobile version.

We will be upgrading the forum again soon to remove some cosmetic bugs from the last update that we did a few weeks ago.
              But everything else is working as before

idle @ socials

Comment

The search function seems to be working fine....even on the mobile version which is what I use mostly.
                53/W/M

Current arsenal:
                Prowl, APi, Ascend +/- cops, XiSt spray, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg
                Samples: Celebrity spray, PSE spray, SOB spray, Exotica spray, Desire Me oil

Comment

I will add that the search function is FAR superior to another popular forum's search function which is a total waste of time. Kudos
                  53/W/M

Current arsenal:
                  Prowl, APi, Ascend +/- cops, XiSt spray, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

• idle
                    idle commented
                    Editing a comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

Hey there kingtut savage,
                  both are up and functional.
                  What browser are you using ?
                  And are you talking about the full or mobile version.

We will be upgrading the forum again soon to remove some cosmetic bugs from the last update that we did a few weeks ago.
                  But everything else is working as before
                  Im on the mobile version. And for some reason the buttons to like, comment, or quote seem to be invisible. The buttons are there,i just can't see them

Comment

Im on the mobile version. And for some reason the buttons to like, comment, or quote seem to be invisible. The buttons are there,i just can't see them
                    Just to confirm A fix is on its way.
                    The new version will be available soon

idle @ socials

Comment

Can you refresh and try once again

all missing buttons (like the chat bubble etc) are now visible once again

idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks idle , everything looks good on my end

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

Can you refresh and try once again

all missing buttons (like the chat bubble etc) are now visible once again
                        Do you mean like the edit, quote, comment, like drop down? Because that's still invisible to me.
                        53/W/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Do you mean like the edit, quote, comment, like drop down? Because that's still invisible to me.
                          Can you tell me on what resolution?

On mobiles it looks like here (the likes and all actions are on those 3 dots)
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	0-02-04-d994c4e6913ea87ea52eaba288ac7d5bd556201c386fb4133ccd9513f756b717_full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	50954

On small resolution:

Name:	Screenshot 2017-07-21 18.22.18.png
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	50955

And on high resolution:

Name:	Screenshot 2017-07-21 18.22.27.png
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	50956

Please update me on what view you are experiencing problems so that i can double check again

idle @ socials

Comment

Yes that's it. It's strange because when I first post I see the second option but it then goes away and reverts back to the invisible drop down menu. And again, this only applies to the mobile version.
                            53/W/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Hey guys. I thought I should let ya's know. So ya can look into to it. When browsing the forum on chrome (thru Samsung Galaxy note4) the drop down menus r invisible. They're still there. But not visible to see them. When I tap on them they work, but they can't be seen.

but on I.E. browser, they are seen and work fine. Just thought I'll let ya's know. Thanks.

Comment

DrChocolate & Scottie2Hottie
                                Thanks for the clarification.
                                We have submitted this bug to the official vBulletin devs and we are now waiting for the new version to come out
                                stay tuned

idle @ socials

Comment

Cool thanks idle
                                  53/W/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Hey ,
                                    1) Can you add an option in the Topics to go directly to the last page of the threads?
                                    2) When I click on messages at the top, it opens a drop down menu. I select the private chat and it opens in a new box window or new tab. Which is good and convinient.
                                    Can you do the same to Notifications? 'Drop down menu' instead of opening that section on current page. And from the drop down menu, the selected notification opens as a new tab.
                                    Thank you

Comment

• Ixist
                                      Ixist commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      When you look at the Topic of the thread, on the bottom is says last post and time and after it has like two little arrows symbol, press that and it takes you to last post and page

• Falvinski
                                      Falvinski commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Ixist oh, yes that double arrow works. Thank you for telling. I did not notice it because of mobile browser.

I would prefer not to have a dropdown menu for notifications. I like it the way it is.

I noticed the other day that when you're viewing a list of threads that the number of likes shown doesn't actually reflect the number of posts people have actually liked. Is there a way to make it more accurate?
                                    53/W/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                    X