yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday/ cyber Monday 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday/ cyber Monday 2017

I don't know where to ask this, but will there be any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals. I wanted to make an order today but I don't want to if there is a sale coming up. Thank you for your time. Keep up the great work!!

That is a really good question and I hope a staff member will be around soon to answer your question.

Comment

Also Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I am 100% confident that SteveO have a surprise for us.

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        i am afraid that this year we wont be able to run a fun sale like we always do..

Hey everyone i am sorry to be the bearer of bad news....
      but for more info you can read the post here

Originally posted by idle
      UPDATE as of 11.23.16

Most custom orders are already made.

But i am sorry to say that due to worsening condition of Steve's father he gathered all the family there and he wont be with us for the next few days.
      Which means we cant run a black Friday / cyber Monday sale like we did last year.

Its still unclear but there is a chance to run a cyber Monday sale on our EU site.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Our prayers are with Steve and his family

Comment

Steve is not just our boss, he is our friend and it is affecting all of us that he and his family is going through this. Everything happens for a reason and I am sure he will rise above.

We apologize that we are unable to have that thanksgiving promotion but look forward to the future with positive thoughts and we look forward to the days when things are better

Comment

I hope everything works out Steve. Feel free to call or email me if you need anything.

Comment

hope everything goes well.

Comment

My best wishes to Steve.

Comment

Thinking of Steve and family.

Comment

Everything will work out Steve!

Comment

Be strong Steve. Stay positive

Comment

Hope everything works out fine.Happy holidays !

Comment

Will there be a sale this year?
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Bump. Because I'd like to know as well..
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I bet some supreme leader will tell you soon.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Oooo! I hope so. I'll be at my Dad's but I'll still have access to wifi!
                                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Only a few weeks left! I'm so exited
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Waiting for a reply, newsletter, something from someone *Tic* Toc *Tic* Toc ???? ????????
                                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                    Waiting for a reply, newsletter, something from someone *Tic* Toc *Tic* Toc ???? ????????
                                    I have my credit card at the ready
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X