yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Exclusive PheromoneXS Contest: $3000 in prizes and we are adding even more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive PheromoneXS Contest: $3000 in prizes and we are adding even more!

Perfect timing for the winter holidays.
    Now you can win the prizes to amaze your friends and family on your holiday gift list, or keep them for yourselves and be the toast of the town!

Win the grand prize of a Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1 White Tablet with Wi-Fi & Grey Book Cover Stand Case, Technics Pro DJ Stereo Headphones and a $250 Digital Gift Certificate to the pheromoneXS store. A Prize package valued at close to $1000.

You can read all the contest rules and legal stuff right here. ...

The Contest
    From now until December 14, 2013, just for participating on the DiscoverXS forum and placing an order in the pheromoneXS store, we will be giving away amazing prizes in our pheromoneXS Contest to one lucky winner each week and one Grand Prize Winner on December 15, 2013.

Each week we will be giving away amazing prizes and all you need to do to get qualified to win is be an active DiscoverXS forum participant while spending $75 or more on products from the pheromoneXS store in the same week.

For every $75 you spend on products in the pheromoneXS store we will count all your forum posts, over 140 characters, as an individual entry and enter you into the contest to win great prizes. The more you post on the forum, the more chances you have to win fantastic prizes.

Each Sunday we will draw a name from all the entrants and contact the lucky winner. The lucky winner will then pick their lucky number from 1-20+ (the number of prizes currently available). Whatever the prize attached to our winners selected lucky number is the prize they win.

Contest Example:You can read all the contest rules and legal stuff right here. ...

The PrizesThe Rules
    Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 05:35 PM.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

One lucky DiscoverXS community member can win our
    GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE
    Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1 White Tablet with Wi-Fi
    & Grey Book Cover Stand Case

Model: GT-N8013-ZW16
    Factory Reconditioned

A $250 Digital Gift Certificate redeemable at pheromoneXS.com

Technics Pro DJ Stereo Headphones
    Model RP-DJ1205

Real multitasking has never been simpler and more portable on the 10.1 screen from the makers of fine electronics and amazing phones. You get everything you would expect from a tablet without limits. Imagine the possibilities as you are bound only by your own creativity. The Samsung Galaxy Note has revolutionized the tablet with its incredible S-Pen. Now you can edit your photos like never before with Adobe Photoshop Touch. Design beautiful illustrations with variable brush weights and sizes. Create handwritten notes, memos and postcards. Highlight, draw fine details, thick bold lines or free-flowing strokes with remarkably accurate pressure sensitivity.

Your Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet comes preloaded with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradeable to Android 4.1, Jelly Bean.

Other Features
    Samsung Grey Book Cover Stand Case:
    • Synthetic leather material fits your device snugly to help protect its corners and sides when you're on the go
    • Easy-to-open stand lets you position your device in landscape or typing mode for comfortable viewing and use
    • Slim, lightweight design helps minimize bulk

In the box:
    • Samsung GT-N8013-ZW16ARB Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1 with Wi-Fi (White)
    • Samsung EFC-1G2NGECXAR-R Book Cover Stand Case (Grey)
    • S Pen
    • Docking Connector to USB Cable
    • Power Supply

We will even ship your Samsung Note and accessories Grand Prize package to you

$250 Digital Gift Certificate redeemable at pheromoneXS.com

The pheromoneXS Digital Gift Certificate is the ideal way to make the perfect gift of pheromones, for a friend or keeping it all to yourself. Its not always easy selecting a gift that your friends or family will love, especially if you have no idea what they want, or you totally forgot them on your list.

With denominations ranging from $35 to the Grand Prize of $250 you can pick up one bottle or your dream package of pheromoneXS bottles. The best part about it is there are no expiration dates so you can use it right away or wait for a special sale you saw in our newsletter. The choice is really yours.

Some key features
    • No expiration dates
    • No fees
    • Redeemable on any item available in the pheromoneXS store
    • Multiple Denominations
    • Can cover shipping unlike reward points or other discounts

Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:01 AM.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
      Samsung 14.2MP Long Zoom Smart Digital Camera
      Capacitive Touchscreen, 18x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi

Model WB250FBP
      Factory Reconditioned
      + 5 bonus contest entries.
      A $100 Value

24mm, 18X Zoom Lens

3.0" hVGA Hybrid Touch User Interface

Wi-Fi Connectivity
      Lets you connect your digital camera to a wireless network. Save photos and videos directly to a computer or cloud service while you shoot, email them print them wireless or upload them straight to Facebook or YouTube. You will never have to worry about losing a great shot, running out of storage or remembering to bring the correct cable along.
      • Share your Best Photos Instantly with Family and Friends with Built-in Wi-Fi
      • Capture Detailed Images in Low Light situations with a 14.2 MP BSI CMOS Sensor
      • Get the Best Shots, from Far Away or Up Close
      • High-quality Close-ups, Candids and Stunning Panorama Shots with the 18X Zoom
      Effective Pixel: Approx 14.2 MP
      Total Pixel: Approx 16.4 MP
      Image Sensor Type: 1/2.33? BSI CMOS
      Optical Zoom: 18x
      Digital Zoom: Still Image mode : 1.0X ~ 5.0X (Optical * Digital : 90.0x),
      Intelli-Zoom : 2.0X (Optical * Intelli : 36.0X)
      Focal Length: 4.0 ~ 72mm (35mm film equivalent : 24 ~ 432mm)
      F No: 3.2 (W) ~ 5.8 (T)
      Modes Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Manual : 16 ~ 1/2,000 sec.
      Type: TTL Auto Focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Touch AF), Manual Focus
      Range: Normal : 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
      Macro : 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 180cm ~ 350cm (Tele)
      Auto Macro : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
      Manual : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
      Main LCD Screen: TFT LCD (C-Type Touch)
      Modes: Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red-eye fix
      Range: Wide : 0.3m ~ 3.38m (ISO Auto), Tele : 0.5m ~ 1.51m (ISO Auto)
      Optical Image Stabilization: Yes
      Smart Filter (Movie): Palette Effect 1, Palette Effect 2, Palette Effect 3, Palette Effect 4, Miniature, Vignetting, Half Tone Dot, Sketch, Fish Eye, Classic, Retro
      Smart Filter (Still): Miniature, Vignetting, Ink Painting, Oil Painting, Cartoonize, Cross Filter, Sketch, Soft Focus, Fish Eye, Old Film, Half Tone Dot, Classic, Retro, Zooming Shot
      Smart Movie: Landscape, Blue Sky, Natural Green, Sunset
      Modes: Auto WB, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent_H, Fluorescent_L, Tungsten, Custom, K
      Shooting: Mode (Dial) : 1) Auto 2) Program 3) A/S/M 4) Smart 5) Magic Plus 6) Best Face 7) Settings 8) Wi-Fi
      Auto : Portrait, Night Portrait, Night, Backlight Portrait, Backlight, Landscape, White, Macro, Macro Text, Tripod, Action, Macro Color, Natural Green, Blue Sky, Sunset, Fireworks, lowlight, spotlight, spotlight macro, spotlight portrait
      Smart : , Beauty Face, Landscape, Action Freeze, Panorama, Waterfall, Silhouette, Sunset, Fireworks, Light Trace, Low Light Shot, Rich tone, Contiuous Shot, Macro
      Magic Plus : My Magic Frame, Split Shot, Motion Photo, Photo Filter, Movie Filter, Photo Editor
      Wi-Fi : MobileLink, Remote Viewfinder, SNS & Cloud, E-mail, Auto Backup, AllShare Play, S/W Upgrade Notifier, AutoShare
      Drive : Single, Continuous(8fps, 3fps), BKT(AE)
      Self timer: Off, 2 sec., 10 sec.
      Edit: Smart Filter, Resize, Rotate, Trimming, Image Adjust * Image Adjust : Off, Red-eye Fix, Face Retouch, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Add Noise
      Options: Single image, Thumbnails, Advanced Slide Show, Movie Clip, Smart Album
      Microphone: Mono
      Speaker: Mono
      Wi-Fi: MobileLink, Remote Viewfinder, Auto Backup, Email, SNS & Cloud, AllShare Play, AutoShare, Wi-Fi Direct, S/W Upgrade Notifier
      USB 2.0: Yes
      Video Out: NTSC, PAL (User selectable)
      Internal Memory: 25MB
      Memory Card: SDSC (up to 2GB), SDHC (up to 32GB), SDXC (up to 64GB)
      DC Power Input: 5V
      Battery: SLB-10A
      Dimensions: 4.19"(W) x 2.35"(H) x 0.92"(D)
      In the box:
      • Samsung WB250FBPWC 14.2MP Long Zoom Smart Digital Camera, Capacitive Touchscreen, 18x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi - (Choose Color)
      • SLB-10A Battery
      • USB Cable
      Plus we will add 5 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.
      Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:17 AM.

Steve O

Comment

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
        Technics Pro DJ Stereo Headphones
        Model RP-DJ1205
        New
        + 4 bonus contest entries.
        A $120 Value
        (2 available)

Technics Pure Sound Experience
        When Panasonic launched the Technics brand in 1970, the world of sound reproduction changed forever. The ultimate goal for Technics products was to deliver the most pure sound, and allow the true artistry of the music to be heard. In 2010, Panasonic ceased production of the Technics brand.
        A true legend can never die. Commemorating 40 years since the launch of Technics first product, the SL-1200 DJ direct-drive turntable system, the Technics Pro DJ headphones now return in all their original glory. These iconic headphones were created in Japan by the Technics engineering team with state-of-the-art craftsmanship and outstanding sound performance.

Comfortable Fit
        Designed with a snug fit for noise isolation. These headphones have comfortable extra padding and were precisely developed for extended wear.

Foldable Design
        The foldable design allows you to take these headphones with you anywhere, anytime. It's lightweight and compact in design, but features powerful sound performance.

Free-Style Monitoring
        These headphones feature free-style monitoring with a swing arm mechanism and reversible housing for single-side monitoring. They also feature a convenient DJ coiled cord.

Protective Carrying Pouch
        Technics headphones come with a protective carrying pouch to hold your headphones in. They are also water resistant and have a wide-padded headband.
        Driver unit: 41mm
        Impedance: 32?
        Sensitivity: 106 dB
        Max Input: 1500 mW
        Frequency Response: 5Hz - 30kHz
        Cord Length: 9.8 feet
        Mini Plug (3.5mm): Gold
        In the box:
        • Technics RP-DJ1205 Pro DJ Stereo Headphones
        • 1/4" Adapter
        • Carrying Pouch

Plus we will add 4 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.
        Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:18 AM.

Steve O

Comment

Two lucky DiscoverXS community member can win our
          WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
          Samsung 720p Camcorder
          with 52x Optical Zoom

Model HMX-F80BN/XAA
          Factory Reconditioned
          + 6 bonus contest entries.
          A $75 Value
          (2 available)

Get the Best Shots from Far Away or Close Up with 52x Optical Zoom
          Bring distant images into forefront focus with the 52x optical zoom. Great for zooming from a safe distance away and enjoying all the action

720p HD Movie Recording
          Recording with 720p HD resolution enables you to capture richer detail than is possible with standard definition camcorders. Movies shot in HD resolution retain much better image intensity when they are viewed on HD TVs and monitors, giving you, your friends and your family a more enjoyable viewing experience

Pause Whenever You Want
          Pause while recording, yet still create one continuous file for easy uploading to social networking sites

Easily Play, Edit and Share with Intelli-Studio (Windows only)
          Built-in advanced editing software gives you the freedom to play, edit and share files on any PC. Intelli-Studio even starts up automatically. Simply plug into any PC via the USB input and have fun
          Color: Black
          Type: HD Memory Cam
          Type: F1.8 Schneider Lens
          Optical Zoom: 52x
          Digital Zoom: 130x
          Focal Length - 35mm Conversion: 35.3~1838
          Focal Length: 2.1 ~ 109.2
          0 Lux Recording: Color Nite Shutter
          Macro: Wide / Tele Macro
          Zoom Speed: 5 seconds
          Image Stabilizer: Hyper DIS
          Number of Pixels: 5M
          Effective Pixels: 921k
          Number of Pixels: 230k
          Bright Adjust: Yes
          Rotation Angle: 90+270 degrees
          Animated Thumbnail: Yes
          Auto Exposure: Yes
          Auto Focus: Yes
          Auto Shutter: Yes
          Back Light Compensation: Yes
          Built-in Microphone: Yes
          Color Nite Shutter: On(1/30)/Off
          Digital Special Effects: Off, Black & White, Sepia, Negative, Noir, Western, Dazzle
          Edit: Memory Format, Delete a file, Delete selected files, Delete all files, Protect a file, Protect selected files, Protect all files
          Index Thumbnail View: Yes
          Manual Exposure: Yes
          Manual Focus: Yes
          Recording Format: H.264 BP
          Recording Time: 1.6 hours
          Resolution: 1280 x 720/30p
          720 x 480/60p, 16:9
          720 x 480/60p, 4:3

TV Out : 1920 x 1080/30p (HDMI)
          720 x 480/60i, 16:9 (Composite)
          720 x 480/60i, 4:3 (Composite)
          Scene Mode: Auto, Sports, Portrait, Spotlight, Beach & Snow, Food, Waterfall
          Shooting Guideline: Yes
          Smart Auto: Night, White, Indoor, Macro, Landscape, Portrait, Night Portrait
          Speaker: Mono
          Video File Format: MP4
          Video Still Capture: Yes
          White Balance: Auto/Daylight/Cloudy/Fluorescent/Tungsten/Custom
          Format: JPEG
          Quality: Super Fine
          Recordable Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC (up to 64GB)
          Resolution: 1696 x 954 (16:9) 1.6M
          1280 x 720 (16:9) 0.9M
          1600 x 1200 (4:3) 1.9M
          800 x 600 (4:3) SVGA
          Audio Format: AAC
          Built-in Microphone: Stereo
          Built-in Speaker: Stereo
          Channels: 2
          Intelli-Studio: Yes
          Function Beep: Yes
          HDMI 1080 Video Up Scaling: Yes
          Lens Cover: Yes
          My Clip In Camera Editing: Yes
          Power LED: Yes
          Recharging Indicator: Yes
          Tripod Screw: Yes
          Composite: Yes
          HDMI: Yes
          USB 2.0: Yes
          Flash: Yes
          USB Battery Charging: Yes
          Battery Model: IA-BP105R
          Power Supply: 2.4W
          Continuous Shot: Yes
          Delete All: Yes
          Delete Selected: Yes
          FF/FPS: Yes
          Multi Display: Yes
          PB All: Yes
          Play/Still: Yes
          Protect All: Yes
          Protect Selected: Yes
          Record Pause: Yes
          Repeat: Yes
          REW/RPS: Yes
          Slide Show: Yes
          Smart BGM: Yes
          Time Lapse Recording: 1/3/5/10/15/30 sec
          Rec Limit: 24/48/72/Unlimited
          Dimensions: 2.12"(W) x 2.22"(H) x 4.68"(D)
          Weight: 7.68 oz
          In the box:
          • Samsung HMX-F80BN/XAA 720p Camcorder with 52x Optical Zoom
          • Lithium-Ion Battery
          • USB Cable
          • A/V Cable
          • Power Adapter

Plus we will add 6 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.
          Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:19 AM.

Steve O

Comment

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
            Samsung Tab 2 (7 inch)
            Model GT-P3113TSYXAR
            Factory Reconditioned
            A $134 Value

Operating System: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich); Upgradeable to 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
            Display: 7.0" TFT (PLS) Touchscreen
            Resolution: 1024 x 600
            Processor: 1.0GHz Dual-Core
            Storage: Internal: 8GB
            External: microSDHC (Up to 32GB)
            Camera: Front: VGA
            Rear: 3.0MP
            Wireless: 802.11b/g/n
            Bluetooth: 3.0+HS
            Connectors: Docking
            3.5mm
            Battery: 4,000 mAh
            Audio: Music: MP3, AAC/AAC+/EAAC+, WMA, OGG (vorbis), FLAC, AC-3; Compatible Sound: AMR-NB/WB, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/RTX, OTA
            Video: Video Codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, VC-1, DivX, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark
            Format: 3GP(MP4), WMV(ASF), AVI(DivX), MKV, FLV, WEBM
            Messaging Options: Email (POP3/IMAP/SMTP/SSL/TLS); Exchange ActiveSync Email
            Fun & Entertainment: Downloadable Content: Wallpapers, Animated; Samsung Widget Gallery; Samsung Media Hub
            Dimensions: 4.8"(W) x 7.6"(H) x 0.41"(D)
            Weight: 0.76 lbs
            In the box:
            • Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (Choose Size)
            • USB Cable
            • AC Adapter
            • Leather Pouch

Plus we will add 4 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.
            Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:20 AM.

Steve O

Comment

Two lucky DiscoverXS community member can win our
              WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
              Kindle Fire 7" 8GB Tablet
              Model 1st Generation
              Factory Reconditioned
              A $95 Value
              (2 available)

• Powered by a fast dual-core processor, the Amazon Kindle Fire gives you an excellent performance that revolutionizes the way you browse the web
              • The 7-inch multi-touch display provides you with an exceptional viewing experience
              • The anti-reflective treatment in the screen does not strain your eyes
              • Over 100,000 movies and TV shows available to keep you entertained throughout
              • Beautifully designed with an intuitive interface and user-friendly features that will help you navigate swiftly between pages
              • Comes with 8GB of internal storage that lets you store all your media files conveniently
              • Enjoy the stunning high resolution display in this an Amazon tablet PC
              Screen Size: 7"
              Resolution: 1024 x 600
              Processor: Dual Core TI OMAP4 (4430) HS, 1.0 GHz
              RAM: 512MB
              Storage: 8GB
              Graphics: Imagination PowerVR
              Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
              Device Software: Based on Android 2.3.3, API level 10
              Multi-Touch: 2-point
              Connectors: 3.5mm Headphone
              microUSB (charging)
              Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
              Speakers: Built-in
              Dimensions: 7.5"(L) x 4.7"(W) x 0.45"(D)
              Weight: 14.6 oz
              In the box:
              • Kindle Fire 7" 8GB Tablet (1st Generation)
              • AC Adapter

Plus we will add 5 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.
              Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:21 AM.

Steve O

Comment

Three lucky DiscoverXS community members can win our
                WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
                Model H2G2-42
                New
                + 8 bonus contest entries.
                A $35 Value
                (3 available)

• Stream online video, music and more to your TV using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
                • Supports Netflix, YouTube, Google Play, as well as select web content through Chrome browser
                • Works with Android, iOS, Chrome for Mac, and Chrome for Windows
                • Easy setup: Plug into any HDTV and connect to your home WiFi network
                • Box includes Chromecast, HDMI extender, USB power cable, and power adapter
                Plus we will add 8 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.

Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:21 AM.

Steve O

Comment

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                  $100 Digital Gift Certificate
                  pheromoneXS Store
                  A $100 Value

$100 Digital Gift Certificate redeemable at pheromoneXS.com

The pheromoneXS Digital Gift Certificate is the ideal way to make the perfect gift of pheromones, for a friend or keeping it all to yourself. Its not always easy selecting a gift that your friends or family will love, especially if you have no idea what they want, or you totally forgot them on your list.

With denominations ranging from $35 to the Grand Prize of $250 you can pick up one bottle or your dream package of pheromoneXS bottles. The best part about it is there are no expiration dates so you can use it right away or wait for a special sale you saw in our newsletter. The choice is really yours.

Some key features
                  • No expiration dates
                  • No fees
                  • Multiple Denominations

Last edited by idle; 09-27-2013, 03:20 PM.

Steve O

Comment

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                    $50 Digital Gift Certificate
                    pheromoneXS Store
                    + 8 bonus contest entries.
                    A $35 Value
                    (3 available)

$35 Digital Gift Certificate redeemable at pheromoneXS.com

Some key features
                    • No expiration dates
                    • No fees
                    • Multiple Denominations

Plus we will add 8 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.
                    Last edited by idle; 09-27-2013, 03:19 PM.

Steve O

Comment

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                      18" Squawkin Rubber Chicken
                      New
                      + 20 bonus contest entries.
                      A $5 Value
                      (2 available)

• Let's face it; everybody needs a rubber chicken!
                      • This classic rubber chicken promises a Honkin' good time
                      • Has a loud "SQUAWK" and comical face.
                      • The best way to startle and annoy others.

Plus we will add 20 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.
                      Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:22 AM.

Steve O

Comment

Two lucky DiscoverXS community members can win our
                        WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                        Schylling Sock Monkey
                        New
                        + 10 bonus contest entries.
                        A $20 Value
                        (2 available)

• Special Schylling designed sock monkey
                        • Classic, retro and cool
                        • Classic brown color with red lips
                        • Measures 20" tall
                        • Fun for all ages

Inspiring comforting hugs and imaginative play, this lovable toy has been delighting children for decades! Moms crafted the original sock monkeys from red-heeled work socks, and our nostalgic replica is just as cute-soft and simple, with signature red lips and bright tassel. In smooth polyester with no rough edges, he's perfect for snuggling. Spot clean. 20"L x 19"W x 11"H. Ages 3 and up.

Plus we will add 10 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.
                        Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:23 AM.

Steve O

Comment

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                          Accoutrements Yodeling Pickle
                          New
                          + 20 bonus contest entries.
                          An $11 Value

• Hours of mindless entertainment
                          • Batteries included
                          • Great prize for the person who has everything except a yodelling pickel

Are you sick and tired of trying to teach your pickles to yodel? Pickles can be so stubborn. At last, the yodeling pickle you've been waiting for. With a mere press of a button (yes, it has a button) this little pickle will yodel its heart out. You'll think you're in the Swiss Alps listening to a yodeling pickle.

Plus we will add 20 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                          Evolution Power Bank USB Charger - Black
                          Model: evpwrbk-blk
                          + 10 bonus contest entries.
                          A $17.99 Value
                          (2 available)

• Capacity: 2600 mAh
                          • Input: 5V/800mA
                          • Output: 5V/800mA
                          • Connectors: microUSB (in); USB (out)
                          • Dimensions: 3.75"(L) x 0.88"(H) x 0.88"(D)
                          • Weight: 2.5 oz

In the box:
                          • Evolution evpwrbk-blk Power Bank USB Charger - Black
                          • microUSB Cable

Plus we will add 10 additional entries with your name into our Grand Prize contest.

WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                          Pyle Sound Box Splash Rugged and Wireless Marine Grade Portable Bluetooth Speaker
                          Model PWPBT60
                          New
                          A $144.99 Value
                          (1 available - each color)

• Marine Grade water-proof & shock resistant design
                          • Works with virtually any Bluetooth enabled device (Smartphone, Tablet, PC, MP3 player, etc.)
                          • Range: Up to 33 feet
                          • Built-in rechargeable battery
                          • Easy-push button controls
                          • Outstanding bass output
                          • Frequency Response: 60 - 20,000Hz
                          • Impedance: 4 Ohm
                          • Battery: Lithium 1400mA
                          • Metal hook loop for easy attachment to carabiner, chain, or wire
                          • Dedicated Stereo speakers for Lows and High/Mids on both sides
                          • Dimensions: 8.5"(L) x 2.75"(W) x 2.75"(D)
                          • Weight: 1.5 lbs

In the box:
                          • Pyle PWPBT60 Sound Box Splash Rugged and Waterproof Wireless Marine Grade Portable Bluetooth Speaker
                          • USB charging cable

One lucky DiscoverXS community members can win our
                          WEEKLY PRIZE PACKAGE
                          GUNNAR Optiks RPG Advanced Gaming/Computer Eyewear
                          Model Gunmetal
                          New
                          A $99.99 Value
                          (1 available)

Rocket Propelled Gaming. This massive frame hides an ultra detailed quad-core hinge design. Dual rail construction supports twin spring assemblies on each side, providing perfect fit and an expansive viewing field. Add an ergonomic twist with adjustable nose pads and deceptively light magnesium-aluminum armoring. Held in place by the grip of thermoplastic rubber, RPG is ready for action. Have a blast.
                          • Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit
                          • Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage
                          • Aluminum-magnesium frame construction generates proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy
                          • Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes
                          • Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
                          • Micro-engineered lens locks securely retain lenses without undue stress or distortion of the optics
                          • Ultra detailed quad-core hinge design ensures frame flexibility and durability
                          • Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing

• Lens Width: 62mm
                          • Nose: 17mm
                          • Temple: 120mm
                          • Weight: 1.2 oz

In the box:
                          GUNNAR Optiks RPG Advanced Gaming/Computer Eyewear - Gunmetal

Last edited by idle; 09-28-2013, 08:24 AM.

Steve O

Comment

RULES
                            Weekly Prize Drawing will be held on the following Sundays at 2pm CST
                            October 6, 2013 - M&M picked up ? 8
                            October 13, 2013 - right_mr picked up ?7
                            October 20, 2013 - Kristen.seese picked up ?17
                            October 27, 2013 - Shakes picked up ?1
                            November 3, 2013 - MrGoodbar714 picked up ?13
                            November 10, 2013 - Enigma picked up ?17
                            November 17, 2013 - rj5555 picked up ?13
                            November 24, 2013 - Albion9 picked up ?9
                            December 1, 2013 - Glawrence picked up ?4
                            December 8, 2013

Grand Prize Drawing will be held on Sunday, December 15, 2013 at 2pm CST
                            1. Contest runs each calendar week of September 29, 2013 through December 14, 2013
                            2. Calendar week is defined as beginning at 12:00 am CST (GMT-5) on Sunday and ending at 11:59 pm CST (GMT-5) on Saturday as determined by actual time-stamp of payment gateway.
                            3. Current GMT time can be determined by following the provided link, but does not reflect the payment gateway time stamp and is for informational purposes only: GMT TIME.
                            4. Aser Gruppe International, Corp, retains all rights to end contest at its sole discretion with or without notice.
                            5. It is wholly clients responsibility to leave an order comment with forum name to be entered into contest.
                            6. Product totals must be or exceed $75 paid on products alone; shipping, discounts, reward points, coupons or any other form that reduces the total for actual money paid on actual products will not count and may bring your total below minimum requirements.
                            7. Hereinafter rule 6 will be referred to as order, but must still meet the requirement of $75 or more paid on products alone as laid out in rule 6.
                            8. An order will only be considered qualified as an order when paid in full
                            9. It is solely the responsibility of the individual to ensure their order meets or exceeds the $75 minimal qualifying product order.
                            10. Changes to an order may disqualify that order as a qualifying order and will be determined at the sole discretion of Aser Gruppe International, Corp.
                            11. Active forum members will be entered one time into contest for every post they have the same calendar week as any order that meets or exceeds $75 paid for products.
                            12. An active forum member is considered to have at least one post over 140 characters on the DiscoverXS forum during the same calendar week as their purchase that meets or exceeds $75 paid for products from the pheromoneXS store.
                            13. All posts during the same calendar week will count even those after an order has been placed as long as it meets the criteria as laid out.
                            14. Multiple denominations of orders that meet or exceed each $75 in products from the pheromoneXS store will count as multiple entries.
                            15. Multiple orders that meet or exceed $75 paid from the pheromoneXS store during the same calendar week will count for multiple entries, but only if new additional posts are made and not counted for posts already counted and entered.
                            16. For every purchase over $75 from the pheromoneXS store during the same calendar week as entrant actively posts on the forum, each post over 140 characters will count as one entry into contest.
                            17. Upon selecting winner every attempt will be made to contact that winner with the information they provide for them to select a number associated with a prize. In the event the selected winner does not respond within time frame of the entire posted contest they will forfeit their winning entry into the contest.
                            18. Any winner of a weekly prize at or exceeding a $75 Value will not qualified to win additional weekly prizes for at least 2 whole calendar weeks but will still be qualified to win the Grand Prize.
                            19. Comments will not count as posts, only forum posts will count.
                            20. Thread starting posts will count.
                            21. The counting of entrant submissions will not be provided to individuals or on any forum post.
                            22. A general count based on estimates might be made to promote the contest, but no forum identities or otherwise actual names will be provided in counts.
                            23. Contest winners agree to have their forum name, avatar and/or likeness used to promote current contest and any future contest. Aser Gruppe International, Corp. will never reveal any winners true identity however except for financial reporting purposes to government regulatory.
                            24. Social media such as facebook, Twitter and YouTube may be used to promote contest and winners of prizes as forum names only.
                            25. Processing of winners may take up to 2 weeks or ten business days before prizes are distributed.
                            26. Shipping will be provided for physical prizes both domestic and foreign to a physical address with a possible signature required.
                            27. Prizes, both physical and those redeemed from digital gift certificates, are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee. In the event a physical prize is damaged, broken, inoperable or unusable, in any way, it is at the sole discretion of Aser Gruppe International, Corp, if said item will be returned, fixed or replaced.
                            28. Items obtained using Digital Gift Certificates in the pheromoneXS will still fall under the store refund policy for qualifying items. In the event a qualifying item is returned for a refund only another Digital Gift Certificate in the amount of the product will be issued. No cash returns.
                            29. Prize pictures are for demonstration purposes only as actual prize awarded may look significantly different.
                            30. Contest winners, both domestic and foreign, will be wholly responsible for all taxes including VAT, customs, state, federal or any other taxes associated with importing physical prizes, including those obtained from redeeming digital gift certificates.
                            31. This contest is not open to any employee or consultant, past or present, of Aser Gruppe International, Corp.
                            32. Aser Gruppe International, Corp makes no claim to any trademark other than its own and as such the Samsung, Amazon, Technic or any other used company name is for demonstration purposes only and not associated with Aser Gruppe International, Corp.
                            33. No cash prize substitutions.
                            34. Some prizes may not be awarded because of non-selection or forfeiture as stated in rule 17.
                            35. Prizes not awarded remain the sole property of Aser Gruppe International, Corp.
                            36. By entering into this contest you agree to and will abide by all rules of contest.

Last edited by AdminXS; 10-31-2013, 10:22 AM.

Steve O

Comment

BTW if anyone has any feedback or prize suggestions, I'd love to hear about them. As always, as an open community, please post anything you have to say right here, or start a new topic.

Steve O

Comment

NO, NO, NO , NO ,NO. This is too good to be true, Steve is definitely pulling our leg on this one. I am rubbing my eyes as am reading. I am now officially jealous of all our clients. The green eyed monster has emerged.

Comment

Great idea Steve and some great looking prizes.
                                  After placing an order a day or so before receiving the newsletter I was starting to kick my self for not holding off a couple more days, assuming that there would be the normal discount code like in previous newsletters
                                  It was a great surprise to find this competition.
                                  Hats off to you sir for always finding ways to give back to the community while still promoting your products.
                                  I don't know of any other company that has such a high standard in both products sold and customer service AND that is willing to give so much back to his customers
                                  Current Stash
                                  -------------
                                  PheromoneXS - Ascend (Oil & spray), Cohesion (Oil & spray), Evolve (Oil & spray), Domination (Oil),SOB, Exotica, Connections, Vibe, Flirt, Bliss, Player, Odyssey, Xist, XS100
                                  Androtics - IS, IG, IH, IO, IJ, A314, Ammo, Summer Ammo, TUTH, TAA, TAC, TAL, P74, P75, P83, MX130, MX131,MX444, MX446, MX447, MX448, MX449, MX450
                                  AD - LIIK, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Glace, Corporativo,
                                  Love Scents - NPA, Scent of Eros, BETA-androsteNOL, AndrosteNOL, Androstadienone

Comment

Well thank you Mark and because you ordered and posted you're in the contest. Offering discounts when possible is great, but sometimes changing it up can be a fun idea too

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
                                      KateD commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Mark is gonna get some awesome stuffffffffffff

This is awesome Steve! If I happen to win anything I'll most likely pay it forward for the season. Seriously, awesome of you to do this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
                                      This is awesome Steve! If I happen to win anything I'll most likely pay it forward for the season. Seriously, awesome of you to do this!!
                                      Thanks Shakes, I think its pretty awesome to be able to give back too. One thing about contests that always got me is I could be entered a gazillion times and the guy who has one entry wins. So then I enter one time and the guy who has a gazillion entries wins. I hope this goes on long enough so we can see a good selection of winners. Best of luck to you my friend

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X