yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Goddess Label Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Just to clarify, its not a (as in single) bottle of Goddess its 12 bottles. One for each month. I'll send it out with next order or I can make a coupon reusable 12 times for you. Totally up to you.

Congratulations
    excited happy birthday GIF
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

SPEECH, SPEECH!

oscars applause GIF
      One glorious moonlit evening, a cascade of stars drifted across the heavens.
      In the pale light, She sat upon her mountain top, regal and serene.
      Casting Her eyes over the heavens above her and the earth beneath, She basked in the mysteries of the night.
      Those who sought Her, worshipped and revered Her. A benevolent Mistress, She bears the adoration of multitudes. She is power and grace, She is beauty and love, She is peace and solace, She is passion and lust, She is porcelain and steel, She is retribution and forgiveness, She is judgement and compassion, She is mother and lover...
      She is Goddess.

Be blessed, all of us here at XS

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

One glorious moonlit evening, a cascade of stars drifted across the heavens.
        In the pale light, She sat upon her mountain top, regal and serene.
        Casting Her eyes over the heavens above her and the earth beneath, She basked in the mysteries of the night.
        Those who sought Her, worshipped and revered Her. A benevolent Mistress, She bears the adoration of multitudes. She is power and grace, She is beauty and love, She is peace and solace, She is passion and lust, She is porcelain and steel, She is retribution and forgiveness, She is judgement and compassion, She is mother and lover...
        She is Goddess.

Be blessed, all of us here at XS
        WOW that's one heck of a speech! I was thinking you'd want to thank people like lil Nu, baby Jesus, Jimmy Dean sausages, Cap'n crunch, Jack Daniels....

I really love it though. Are they words and if so can I use them for product description? Pretty much ties it all up into a nice bow exactly what Goddess is, or at least to me...and you

Happy Birthday Bow GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I think she's buckin for another 12 bottles for bein a poet too.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            why not, ahahah

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I was suddenly inspired. What can I say? Oops! That wasn't terribly goddess-like, was it?

WOW that's one heck of a speech! I was thinking you'd want to thank people like lil Nu, baby Jesus, Jimmy Dean sausages, Cap'n crunch, Jack Daniels....

I really love it though. Are they words and if so can I use them for product description? Pretty much ties it all up into a nice bow exactly what Goddess is, or at least to me...and you
          Yes, they're mine and you may have them. It would be an honor, a super HUGE one, thank you!
          I have a big imagination...

But lil Nu, baby Jesus JD sausages, Cap'n crunch and JD are all ones I should've included thanks to ????

And, of course, XS and the community for making it all possible!

Comment

NuTrix thank you so much for the words. Totally amazing description and already added to the store for Goddess. So that the sale supplies were not depleted of Goddess I am having Hayley ship your winnings today.

jimi hendrix rock GIF

You rock!

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh WOW! Just took a peek at the store! Sooooooo cool, and you even mentioned me?! How crazy awesome! Thank you SO much for allowing me to participate

On second thought yours is going to ship tomorrow. We weren't finished adding the special touch yet.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              oooooh? What on Earth, or in the heavens, could you be up to now....

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              We are prettying it up. Nothing crazy.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Ooooo, pretty!

NuTrix Congratulations! Very nice text there, rewards well deserved
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
            ​

Comment

Nice

Comment

I think NuTrix describes Goddess well. I definitely feel like I'm sitting high on my mountain top while wearing it. I LOVE GODDESS!

Comment

Image result for silhouette of goddess

Comment

Comment

Comment

i think all I posted above were kinda cool

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X