yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Madame vs Fairytale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madame vs Fairytale?

Hey! I was curious if any of you ladies have compared the two. They both seem like classy, status blends.

would love to know also
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ive had my eye on fairytale for awhile. Scared of madame

Comment

ive had my eye on both, but no one can tell me the difference
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I looked back at past orders and I ordered fairytale a couple of times, but always with sweetness. I'm pretty sure I combined the two often.

Comment

This might have to be an experiment we take on ourselves. I have Madame in my shopping cart. So I'm sure it will happen soon.

Comment

thats a really great question. i cant wait to read Mysticbeauty results.
              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                Hey! I was curious if any of you ladies have compared the two. They both seem like classy, status blends.
                Both are status blends, but there is no comparability from there since they draw on very different qualities. I wrote more about Madame and my impressions of her in my testing thread. You find it here. She is nothing to be afraid of, though. You can safely ask for a sample and test her out yourself.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Both are status blends, but there is no comparability from there since they draw on very different qualities. I wrote more about Madame and my impressions of her in my testing thread. You find it here. She is nothing to be afraid of, though. You can safely ask for a sample and test her out yourself.
                  I've asked for a sample and haven't gotten one yet, maybe because it's custom? I don't know. I wanted a tested comparison because fairytale wasn't like the description to me. I'm definitely not scared of Madame, I love the sound of it actually.. Just waiting to purchase. I guess I'm curious what makes fairytale different, since they are both classy status blends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

I've asked for a sample and haven't gotten one yet, maybe because it's custom? I don't know. I wanted a tested comparison because fairytale wasn't like the description to me. I'm definitely not scared of Madame, I love the sound of it actually.. Just waiting to purchase. I guess I'm curious what makes fairytale different, since they are both classy status blends.
                    Madame gives out more mature signal than Fairy Tale.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Madame gives out more mature signal than Fairy Tale.
                      Gotcha! Thanks
                      ?????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X