yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good blend for hanging out with Boyfriends mom and his children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good blend for hanging out with Boyfriends mom and his children

Hey so I met my boyfriends mom for just a minute. They were heading out and I was picking him up. ANYWAYS,
    99.9% sure I'm going to see him next week. There is always the possibility I might see his mom and his children.( Teenage daughter-14, 12 year old son and they have a half sister who is 9)
    Basically I want to come off fun, easy to talk too etc, but I also want to be taken seriously as his girlfriend.
    I was thinking some Combo of Mascot, girlfriend, fantasy, connections?
    After my next order comes in I will have

PSEL, DM, GODDESS, GIRLFRIEND, MASCOT, FANTASY, CONNECTIONS, NENO, EST and a sample of flirt.
    I'm not sure of the samples they will send with my last order.

I'm also going to get off the plane in the evening. I was thinking possibly Goddess and something else for the airport/plane ride. If I can pack something on the plane I'll probably spritz myself with something in the bathroom before I go to baggage claim. (any suggestions on traveling are welcome too) I know I'm asking alot. Lol

Mascot.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Mascot.
      Thanks! Have you or anyone else ever used too much Mascot?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Thanks! Have you or anyone else ever used too much Mascot?
        What would be too much? Over 2x? In that case, I have not tried too much Mascot.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What would be too much? Over 2x? In that case, I have not tried too much Mascot.
          Yes that's what I meant, more than 2 sprays.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X