yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence type without Innocence spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocence type without Innocence spray

OK this is a weird title I know. Maybe I should wait and see what samples I actually get with my package tomorrow (EST & NENO).
    I used to have Innocence and it worked wonders on my ex. I'm not sure if it would suit me enough now to buy a bottle. I'm wondering if I got something more versatile like Tease if I could treak it to act like innocence. Or maybe Sweetness? Ideally I'd get EVERYTHING, but I'm trying to be smart with my money and get something that would benefit me the most. Mind you, I still have my huge bottle of PSEL, So maybe even tweaking that one up?
    I want cuddles, connective mess, adoration, the works.
    I probably have enough to get my desired effect since my man hasn't been hit with the mones, but still.
    I need to prioritize.

What exactly is it with Innocence you like?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

adjusting with neno and est might get you close to where you want to go but I think you'll need something with epi-rone. Xist for men has a little but I don't know about Xist 4W. Do you have any xist4w

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        What exactly is it with Innocence you like?
        I liked the cuddles, attention, sweetness, and attentiveness. I felt very adored and cared for.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          adjusting with neno and est might get you close to where you want to go but I think you'll need something with epi-rone. Xist for men has a little but I don't know about Xist 4W. Do you have any xist4w
          No I don't have it anymore. I was looking at the mix and match pack and saw that they had men's XIST but not the women's. I wonder if that will change.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

I liked the cuddles, attention, sweetness, and attentiveness. I felt very adored and cared for.
            Sweetness could perhaps be an alternative.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X