yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

"Just My Type" Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
    How important is it for a man to have a flat stomach compared to everything else listed here?
    None of the men I've been with have had a flat stomach, but everyone has different preferences.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	MV5BMTEwMzQzODYwNzVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDEyODU2NTMx._V1_UY317_CR107,0,214,317_AL_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	13.3 KB ID:	109539 Click image for larger version  Name:	KINGDOM_Jonathan_Tucker_37475-BW.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	109540 Second guy may look odd, but his acting skills is sexy af....Yum
      PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

How important is it for a man to have a flat stomach compared to everything else listed here?
        I looove a man with a "dad bod." I like men who don't look like they're extremely obsessed with being at the gym. I don't like fat guys, but you need to have some meat on your bones. I don't care for six pack abs. Some guys really make it work for them!

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post

Yum. Although 6'5" is probably a bit TOO tall for my little 5'4" self.
          I'm 5'2" and I desire a man who is that tall, omg!
          I love it when a man towers over me & I love that I can wear my highest heels and still not even be 6'0" next to him.
          Sooo sexy!

Comment

It is prefered
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Cheerio

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
                Click image for larger version Name:	MV5BMTEwMzQzODYwNzVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDEyODU2NTMx._V1_UY317_CR107,0,214,317_AL_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	13.3 KB ID:	109539 Click image for larger version Name:	KINGDOM_Jonathan_Tucker_37475-BW.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	109540 Second guy may look odd, but his acting skills is sexy af....Yum
                I have loved Jonathan Tucker since the tv show The Black Donellys from 2007, too bad they ended it after first season. You get to see his ripped body in almost in nude in that show. He looks amazing. He also is in American Gods, first episode as Lowkey (loki), we didn't see more of him in season two, but I bet Loki shows up in season three.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I prefer athletic, dark and oooooh so sexy....excuse me while I drool a bit...

Click image for larger version

Name:	dwayne-johnson-11818916-1-402.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	109585Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj4euN2bmzIg4JuKZ3veqT5at9KWYSXqJ5mn_nsB8jyBo_L6Lc.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	109586Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRbUqhJANbVtEbw-M-v-m7Op8WOi8YrBrIjaaIUGeZUFPgDTbKZ.jpg
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	109587
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    I prefer athletic, dark and oooooh so sexy....excuse me while I drool a bit...

Click image for larger version

Name:	dwayne-johnson-11818916-1-402.jpg
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	109585Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj4euN2bmzIg4JuKZ3veqT5at9KWYSXqJ5mn_nsB8jyBo_L6Lc.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	109586Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRbUqhJANbVtEbw-M-v-m7Op8WOi8YrBrIjaaIUGeZUFPgDTbKZ.jpg
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	109587
                    I hate when women ignore asian men and won't even consider them, even one as gorgeous as Daniel dae Kim, his beauty is sublime and from the interviews he has done, he seem like a decent person too.
                    Arsenal

Comment

This makes me so fucking happy. You've no idea!
                      You know what else makes me happy?

[​IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

This makes me so fucking happy. You've no idea!
                        You know what else makes me happy?

[​IMG]
                        That gif was embarrassing.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

That gif was embarrassing.
                          That gif is so sexy!
                          He looks like he goes commando.

I just want to sit on his lap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have loved Jonathan Tucker since the tv show The Black Donellys from 2007, too bad they ended it after first season. You get to see his ripped body in almost in nude in that show. He looks amazing. He also is in American Gods, first episode as Lowkey (loki), we didn't see more of him in season two, but I bet Loki shows up in season three.
                            I haven't seen The Black Donnellys....I felt like they misused him when he was in a few episodes of Parenthood... Have you seen Kingdom? I feel like he was the best thing in that show....His body looked so sexy + played his character so well....I seen him on The American Gods the few scenes he was in.... Is there even a season 3? Season 2 seemed short....In conclusion, JT is just sex....
                            PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post

I haven't seen The Black Donnellys....I felt like they misused him when he was in a few episodes of Parenthood... Have you seen Kingdom? I feel like he was the best thing in that show....His body looked so sexy + played his character so well....I seen him on The American Gods the few scenes he was in.... Is there even a season 3? Season 2 seemed short....In conclusion, JT is just sex....
                              Season three is confirmed.
                              Arsenal

Comment

My types:
                                https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/nbf0d2.V5H9tyttCOhdjcQ--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-images/2019-02/781913f0-30a4-11e9-bf9c-93af7936deca

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6f/ac/53/6fac536ce70e48ecfc76a992964111d5.jpg

Comment

LegendaryCharisma Black men are so hot.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                                    Some of y'all will judge me but

dc comics smile GIF by Box Office
                                    I'm not judging ????

Comment

IDRIS Elba

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                                        IDRIS Elba
                                        Yass

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                                          Some of y'all will judge me but

dc comics smile GIF by Box Office
                                          No judgement here. This man is hot af.

Too Much Crying GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X