yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theogqueen
    replied

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I predominately date white guys. Most of the time, they are too nervous to approach because they just aren't sure whether a Black woman is interested or not. I do get a lot of smiles from them and I guess they wait for my signal to come up to me. I think it's very attractive when a guy can approach me, even if he is nervous. I prefer that instead of me approaching. Ultimately, if a man is really interested, no nerves will stop him. I like traditional, dominant, and alpha men.
    https://farfrombasyc.com/2019/02/approach-first.html

Leave a comment:

• Theogqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    Theogqueen
    Here's a good website to refrence to: https://blackgirlsareeasy.com

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    I predominately date white guys. Most of the time, they are too nervous to approach because they just aren't sure whether a Black woman is interested or not. I do get a lot of smiles from them and I guess they wait for my signal to come up to me. I think it's very attractive when a guy can approach me, even if he is nervous. I prefer that instead of me approaching. Ultimately, if a man is really interested, no nerves will stop him. I like traditional, dominant, and alpha men.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Pheros seems to be a really good social lubricant. I don't drink either but pheros smooth things right out. GL with Temptress.

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Theogqueen
    Here's a good website to refrence to: https://blackgirlsareeasy.com
    The Best Dating Advice Website You Will Ever Read. Relationship help, online dating tips, and so many tools to help you figure out love. #FarFromBasyc

Leave a comment:

• Theogqueen
    replied

I'm in New York.
    If I do see a guy is staring at me and is struggling to come up to me, I will approach him. I will pretend I need directions (or if we're in a store, I'll ask him to grab something off the top shelf for me bc I'm short), and it will be up to him to start pursing me now that I've given him the green light. This is the more modern way of signaling a guy to talk to you. Back then, women used to "accidentally" drop their handkerchiefs in front of their target(s) so that he could pick it up and rush to return it to them.

Took me a while to understand that approaching =/= pursuing.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    I'm in New York.
    If I do see a guy is staring at me and is struggling to come up to me, I will approach him. I will pretend I need directions (or if we're in a store, I'll ask him to grab something off the top shelf for me bc I'm short), and it will be up to him to start pursing me now that I've given him the green light. This is the more modern way of signaling a guy to talk to you. Back then, women used to "accidentally" drop their handkerchiefs in front of their target(s) so that he could pick it up and rush to return it to them.

Took me a while to understand that approaching =/= pursuing.

Leave a comment:

• Theogqueen
    replied
    celebrate betty white GIF
    yas GIF

Leave a comment:

• Theogqueen
    replied

Which state do you live in?

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Which state do you live in?

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    yas GIF

Leave a comment:

• Theogqueen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
    It's the summertime and I'm ready to be courted and woo'd this time around. Winter and spring have been so slow for me with serious dating prospects, but I get as many bachelors as how serious I am in investing energy into my dating life. I'm ready to level up for the next 6 months.
    Summer is such a great time to date! There's so much more to do, especially if you live in a big city. There's always something fun going on & you get to show off your cute figure with a cute sundress.

Leave a comment:

• colorfulaura
    replied
    It's the summertime and I'm ready to be courted and woo'd this time around. Winter and spring have been so slow for me with serious dating prospects, but I get as many bachelors as how serious I am in investing energy into my dating life. I'm ready to level up for the next 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    commented on 's reply
    I have him blocked for a reason and I think the gif clearly explains why.... LMAO

• Cheerio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied

Sexual compatibility to me is just as an important aspect to ME as emotional, spiritual, etc. aspects. It ranks high as it can go, because I have special quirks in the bedroom that need to be met or I'm just wasting my time in the long haul.
    Agreed. If the things that goes on in the bedroom is to my liking, I start to resent the man quick enough.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

Now that I think about it, I agree with you on this.

Also, it might make sense to have sex with a guy before putting him on the roster so you can find out if he is good and compatible in bed. Pointless to keep a guy around as a LTR prospect if he is not good in bed unless that is not important to you.
    Sexual compatibility to me is just as an important aspect to ME as emotional, spiritual, etc. aspects. It ranks high as it can go, because I have special quirks in the bedroom that need to be met or I'm just wasting my time in the long haul.

Leave a comment:

• Metaltree
    replied

The only thing I'd correct is the last bit. Don't hookup with any of them at all. Dating & having sex aren't the same but it seems the word "dating" has become synonymous with sex (and it shouldn't). It's crazy to me how many people can't date each other without becoming physical. Most times, it's because the woman is afraid the man will lose interest, so she gives in too fast. If a man loses interest because he doesn't get to pelvic-slap with you, then he was the never the man for you to begin with.
    Now that I think about it, I agree with you on this.

Also, it might make sense to have sex with a guy before putting him on the roster so you can find out if he is good and compatible in bed. Pointless to keep a guy around as a LTR prospect if he is not good in bed unless that is not important to you.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied

The only thing I'd correct is the last bit. Don't hookup with any of them at all. Dating & having sex aren't the same but it seems the word "dating" has become synonymous with sex (and it shouldn't). It's crazy to me how many people can't date each other without becoming physical. Most times, it's because the woman is afraid the man will lose interest, so she gives in too fast. If a man loses interest because he doesn't get to pelvic-slap with you, then he was the never the man for you to begin with.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X