Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

    The only thing I'd correct is the last bit. Don't hookup with any of them at all. Dating & having sex aren't the same but it seems the word "dating" has become synonymous with sex (and it shouldn't). It's crazy to me how many people can't date each other without becoming physical. Most times, it's because the woman is afraid the man will lose interest, so she gives in too fast. If a man loses interest because he doesn't get to pelvic-slap with you, then he was the never the man for you to begin with.
    Now that I think about it, I agree with you on this.

    Also, it might make sense to have sex with a guy before putting him on the roster so you can find out if he is good and compatible in bed. Pointless to keep a guy around as a LTR prospect if he is not good in bed unless that is not important to you.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

      Now that I think about it, I agree with you on this.

      Also, it might make sense to have sex with a guy before putting him on the roster so you can find out if he is good and compatible in bed. Pointless to keep a guy around as a LTR prospect if he is not good in bed unless that is not important to you.
      Sexual compatibility to me is just as an important aspect to ME as emotional, spiritual, etc. aspects. It ranks high as it can go, because I have special quirks in the bedroom that need to be met or I'm just wasting my time in the long haul.
      PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

      PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


      LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

        Sexual compatibility to me is just as an important aspect to ME as emotional, spiritual, etc. aspects. It ranks high as it can go, because I have special quirks in the bedroom that need to be met or I'm just wasting my time in the long haul.
        Agreed. If the things that goes on in the bedroom is to my liking, I start to resent the man quick enough.
        Arsenal

        ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

        LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

        Comment


        • #24
          Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
          different color = sample (s)

          Comment


          • Vicki Lee
            Vicki Lee commented
            Editing a comment
            I have him blocked for a reason and I think the gif clearly explains why.... LMAO

          • Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Did I miss something? 😂

          • Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Forum sex be like...

            https://i.imgflip.com/2v25lz.jpg

        • #25
          It's the summertime and I'm ready to be courted and woo'd this time around. Winter and spring have been so slow for me with serious dating prospects, but I get as many bachelors as how serious I am in investing energy into my dating life. I'm ready to level up for the next 6 months.

          Comment


          • #26
            Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
            It's the summertime and I'm ready to be courted and woo'd this time around. Winter and spring have been so slow for me with serious dating prospects, but I get as many bachelors as how serious I am in investing energy into my dating life. I'm ready to level up for the next 6 months.
            Summer is such a great time to date! There's so much more to do, especially if you live in a big city. There's always something fun going on & you get to show off your cute figure with a cute sundress.
            Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
            different color = sample (s)

            Comment


            • #27
              I’m working on this! But unlike the old me I want this roster to be high quality, respectful men. It’s so easy to round up a bunch from tinder and bumble but they’re all trash. I’m hoping to be talking to at least 3-5 (I read in a book though forget the title that this is idea) who are kind, generous, financially stable/wealthy, doting and handsome af. We’re not doing low standards just to have people to talk to in 2019-2020!

              Gonna spend more time in nicer areas at nicer times and use my manifesting power, conjure oils, and pheromones to reel em in!

              Comment


              • #28
                Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post
                I’m working on this! But unlike the old me I want this roster to be high quality, respectful men. It’s so easy to round up a bunch from tinder and bumble but they’re all trash. I’m hoping to be talking to at least 3-5 (I read in a book though forget the title that this is idea) who are kind, generous, financially stable/wealthy, doting and handsome af. We’re not doing low standards just to have people to talk to in 2019-2020!

                Gonna spend more time in nicer areas at nicer times and use my manifesting power, conjure oils, and pheromones to reel em in!
                I love it 🥰! Get ready to go on the prowl! 🦁🦁🦁 we’re exactly on the same wave length!
                yas GIF
                PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                Comment


                • #29
                  Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post
                  I’m working on this! But unlike the old me I want this roster to be high quality, respectful men. It’s so easy to round up a bunch from tinder and bumble but they’re all trash. I’m hoping to be talking to at least 3-5 (I read in a book though forget the title that this is idea) who are kind, generous, financially stable/wealthy, doting and handsome af. We’re not doing low standards just to have people to talk to in 2019-2020!

                  Gonna spend more time in nicer areas at nicer times and use my manifesting power, conjure oils, and pheromones to reel em in!
                  Which state do you live in?
                  Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                  different color = sample (s)

                  Comment


                  • #30
                    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                    Which state do you live in?
                    I’m in Florida! You?

                    side note: any of you ever attempt to approach anyone when on the prowl? Or do you just wait to be approached first?

                    Comment


                    • #31
                      celebrate betty white GIF
                      Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

                      I love it 🥰! Get ready to go on the prowl! 🦁🦁🦁 we’re exactly on the same wave length!
                      yas GIF
                      YASSS let’s get these rosters full by end of summer

                      Comment


                      • #32
                        Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post

                        I’m in Florida! You?

                        side note: any of you ever attempt to approach anyone when on the prowl? Or do you just wait to be approached first?
                        I'm in New York.
                        If I do see a guy is staring at me and is struggling to come up to me, I will approach him. I will pretend I need directions (or if we're in a store, I'll ask him to grab something off the top shelf for me bc I'm short), and it will be up to him to start pursing me now that I've given him the green light. This is the more modern way of signaling a guy to talk to you. Back then, women used to "accidentally" drop their handkerchiefs in front of their target(s) so that he could pick it up and rush to return it to them.

                        Took me a while to understand that approaching =/= pursuing.
                        Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                        different color = sample (s)

                        Comment


                        • Metaltree
                          Metaltree commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I usually won't realize this is a signal. A few hours later I'll recall the way she looked at me and I'll realize too late that she might have been giving me an opening of some sort. :(

                        • Cheerio
                          Cheerio commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Metaltree - Pay attention to body language and her eyes. When someone likes you, their pupils become dilated. And if she's interested, she'll stand closer to you, not away.

                        • Metaltree
                          Metaltree commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sometimes clueless guys miss the obvious signals completely such as pupil dilation and her standing closer. We may reject the girl by accident without even knowing it.

                      • #33
                        Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                        I'm in New York.
                        If I do see a guy is staring at me and is struggling to come up to me, I will approach him. I will pretend I need directions (or if we're in a store, I'll ask him to grab something off the top shelf for me bc I'm short), and it will be up to him to start pursing me now that I've given him the green light. This is the more modern way of signaling a guy to talk to you. Back then, women used to "accidentally" drop their handkerchiefs in front of their target(s) so that he could pick it up and rush to return it to them.

                        Took me a while to understand that approaching =/= pursuing.
                        I love this! And it’s so innocent if the guy ends up having some reason to not be “interested” it’s not weird! I sometimes enjoy giving guys really unique genuine compliments that aren’t necessarily hitting on them and love seeing how their ego swells lol. Like “Your shirt is so nice! It makes your biceps look great.”

                        However I’d only done it while out at bars and nearly black out drunk but now that I don’t drink anymore (due to the aforementioned) or really go to bars at night I have to muster up confidence to do it normally lol. Hopefully Temptress will give me some self hits of confidence.

                        My my new mantra is now “approaching=\=pursuing” haha.

                        Comment


                        • Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Pheros seems to be a really good social lubricant. I don't drink either but pheros smooth things right out. GL with Temptress.

                        • Theogqueen
                          Theogqueen commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That’s what I was hoping for thanks!

                      • #34
                        Theogqueen
                        Here's a good website to refrence to: https://blackgirlsareeasy.com
                        The Best Dating Advice Website You Will Ever Read. Relationship help, online dating tips, and so many tools to help you figure out love. #FarFromBasyc
                        PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                        PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                        LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                        Comment


                        • #35
                          Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post

                          I love this! And it’s so innocent if the guy ends up having some reason to not be “interested” it’s not weird! I sometimes enjoy giving guys really unique genuine compliments that aren’t necessarily hitting on them and love seeing how their ego swells lol. Like “Your shirt is so nice! It makes your biceps look great.”

                          However I’d only done it while out at bars and nearly black out drunk but now that I don’t drink anymore (due to the aforementioned) or really go to bars at night I have to muster up confidence to do it normally lol. Hopefully Temptress will give me some self hits of confidence.

                          My my new mantra is now “approaching=\=pursuing” haha.
                          I predominately date white guys. Most of the time, they are too nervous to approach because they just aren't sure whether a Black woman is interested or not. I do get a lot of smiles from them and I guess they wait for my signal to come up to me. I think it's very attractive when a guy can approach me, even if he is nervous. I prefer that instead of me approaching. Ultimately, if a man is really interested, no nerves will stop him. I like traditional, dominant, and alpha men.
                          Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                          different color = sample (s)

                          Comment


                          • #36
                            Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                            Theogqueen
                            Here's a good website to refrence to: https://blackgirlsareeasy.com
                            Yes! I love GL! I’m actually rereading Ho Tactics as we speak. I will be perusing his blog though thanks!

                            Comment


                            • #37


                              Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                              I predominately date white guys. Most of the time, they are too nervous to approach because they just aren't sure whether a Black woman is interested or not. I do get a lot of smiles from them and I guess they wait for my signal to come up to me. I think it's very attractive when a guy can approach me, even if he is nervous. I prefer that instead of me approaching. Ultimately, if a man is really interested, no nerves will stop him. I like traditional, dominant, and alpha men.
                              Same girl. Predominately white men are attracted to me. Hispanic, Indian, and occasionally Asian. My favorite is middle eastern 🥰 lol. But yes I’ve noticed that too. I had one tell me how badly he wants to date black women because we’re so “beautiful” (facts lol) but he’s always just way too intimidated.

                              I remember going out out with an ex friend—she’s black as well but quiet, smaller, and far less attractive than me, and she’d always get hit on by cute guys and I was so confused and dejected but since matched with some of them or later came across them and they all say they didn’t talk to me first because I was prettier, curvier, and therefore more intimidating and they “knew” I’d reject them. She also was a much better signaler than I am because low key o get shy when I find a man attractive and find it hard to make that eye contact and do the smiling and all that. Ugh.

                              Working on that though.

                              But it at the same time, like you, I like alpha types and I feel an alpha type wouldn’t be afraid to come up to me and claim some face time. But then one could argue that he has too much practice speaking to women and could be a player 🤔

                              EDIT: https://farfrombasyc.com/2019/02/approach-first.html

                              Comment


                              • #38
                                I moved some posts that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

                                Ildergreier, moderator.
                                Arsenal

                                ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                                LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                                Comment


                                • #39
                                  Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post



                                  Same girl. Predominately white men are attracted to me. Hispanic, Indian, and occasionally Asian. My favorite is middle eastern 🥰 lol. But yes I’ve noticed that too. I had one tell me how badly he wants to date black women because we’re so “beautiful” (facts lol) but he’s always just way too intimidated.

                                  I remember going out out with an ex friend—she’s black as well but quiet, smaller, and far less attractive than me, and she’d always get hit on by cute guys and I was so confused and dejected but since matched with some of them or later came across them and they all say they didn’t talk to me first because I was prettier, curvier, and therefore more intimidating and they “knew” I’d reject them. She also was a much better signaler than I am because low key o get shy when I find a man attractive and find it hard to make that eye contact and do the smiling and all that. Ugh.

                                  Working on that though.

                                  But it at the same time, like you, I like alpha types and I feel an alpha type wouldn’t be afraid to come up to me and claim some face time. But then one could argue that he has too much practice speaking to women and could be a player 🤔

                                  EDIT: https://farfrombasyc.com/2019/02/approach-first.html
                                  Middle Eastern and Arab men are so gorgeous with their almond eyes. I like them too.
                                  The only thing that would determine a man being a player is how he treats you, not how good he is at talking to you.
                                  Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                                  different color = sample (s)

                                  Comment


                                  • #40
                                    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                    I moved some posts that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

                                    Ildergreier, moderator.
                                    Link please, they look to be deleted or censored instead of moved. I cannot find them. Where did you hide them?

                                    My Current Inventory

                                    Comment


                                    • Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      In a place only the mods and the admin can reach them.

                                  Ad down

                                  Collapse

                                  Working...
                                  X