yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you find it hard to make lady friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Ewww that friend group sounds so pathetic. They want to be in contact with you again just to talk shit about you? Those are the type of people who don't have a life. I hope you blocked them all on social media. They seem weird AF.

I feel you on the bolded part. I feel that way about dating...shit I'd make a great girlfriend! WHERE IS MY MAN?!?!?! lol anyways, I say just keep focusing on you. Keep wearing pheromones and just have fun. Don't even worry about making friends, it will come when you least expect it. Are you currently working now, hun? Although I understand being cautious of making friends at work, it doesn't hurt to bond more with your coworkers. I bond a lot with my new coworkers and although I wouldn't call them "friends" I do see myself being friends with them if I didn't meet them in a work setting.
    Ever since I mentioned creating an app, I've noticed a shift as well. The Lebanese guy tried to recommend his cousin to me after I asked if anyone knows any developers. I saw right through it and ignored him.

I'm not working right now. The reason why I deactivated my social media is so that I could spend less time watching what others are doing online and worrying about myself. Also, I want to get back on social media with great news instead posting the same ol' food posts, lol. Okay, don't call me crazy or anything, but there's something enticing about creating this app and knowing what kind of attention it's going to get me, especially from people who don't even like me. I'm going to love watching them scramble to get in my good graces. If I get famous off of this app, I'm going to take pics with all their crushes, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
      I find it so hard to make female friends! I graduated college a year ago and I find it's easier to date than find girlfriends. It's really disheartening, most girls stay within their already established packs. The girls I met at work are opportunists and only want to go out to parties to social climb, not just hang out one-on-one. I'm planning to move to a different city where my college girlfriends are becauses I really do need my social circle back.
      You know, I also go out in order to social climb but you should be able to balance both. I think it's strange how girls feel like social climbing means you need to be a bitch to every girl you meet. That is insane to me.

& I hope you do move and get them back, girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        I really wanted to mention the whole jealousy thing but didn't want to come off as arrogant. But now that you've mentioned it, I feel comfortable saying something about it. I think I am pretty. I do get a lot of attention. I'm quite feminine and soft as well.
        Society wants you to think it's arrogant to say that but it's not. It's common to get jealous and even if people don't admit it, it shows when they are intimidated by a beautiful woman. Especially if she is educated and ESPECIALLY if she is black.

I study Psychology, so the whole time I'm trying to diagnose her and have realized that she is insecure. She is loud because she's insecure. She talks a lot because she wants you to believe you know a lot about her but she's really saying all of nothing.
        I believe you, I know plenty of girls who act like that. She is most likely insecure AF and feels "threatened" that you are the opposite of that. You don't have to try so hard to showcase your positive traits because you do so easily. Her on the other hand, feels that she needs to do extra to be on the same level as you/others. Hence why she's catty/messy AF. Is she one of those girls that was lurking on your social media?

And that's why it sorta frustrates me when Black people assume every single Black person experiences negative behavior with white folks, the only people who've given me issues were other people of color/Black people.
        WHEW CHILE! This is another topic for another day! Cuz I could go on forever of why unity is semi-non existent in the black community...but again, that's a topic for another day

Well, low and behold, she has a new hairstyle guys. Big, curly hair... like mine.
        Exactly. I already knew she was admiring you before I even got to this line. Women who hate you the most (for no reason)WANT TO BE YOU.

But i also know I'm beautiful and some girls will not want to be friends with me just because of that.
        It's the honest truth. Some women are insecure AF. Shit even a few of my friends who have insecurities with their own looks (which they have literally stated multiple times) have tried being shady to me about my looks. Actually one of them would jokingly call me "ugly" until I had to stop her dead in her tracks. Don't start putting your insecurities on to me at all.

Also you'll be surprised how women will get jealous off of you having a guy who finds you attractive or a man that looks better than her man...the jealousy is real and sickening.

I agree that making friends is like dating. I have no idea why women make that shit so damn hard. I even tried Bumble BFF and a lot of girls weren't swiping on me! And the girls who were swiping on me... were lesbians!!! And if they weren't lesbians, they never wanted to actually go out but would tell me how they met someone off the app and hung out with them? Maybe this was stupid of me but I intentionally set my filters to be friends with women who are married and in relationships, because when you have friends who are locked down, your chances of meeting someone is higher. But I don't think that's how they saw it and I didn't even think about what they might have thought (even though they can't see my filter options).
        It mind blows me that a lot of women are on that app but don't care to actually meet people. Why are you on the app for then? If you think it's strange or you are not intrigued, then simply get off. LOL. I also think some women are judgey (all humans are somewhat judgemental) so some girls won't swipe right on you because they think you're possibly a bitch or aren't interesting enough or whatever thought they have on their mind. I'm not gonna lie, when I was on BumbleBFF I tried to swipe on women of color and girls who were single. I feel like women in relationships would want to talk about their boyfriend/husband all the time and I don't have the patience at all (plus I would get jealous AF because I'm lonely/single AF lol).

This is my problem. Every one that I hope to be friends with always mentions their "best friend" or something and I'm like I'm trying to become the best friend!! I want to be someone's best friend!

And yes, I'm with you. Dating is easier than making friends. With dating, something is missing from that person's life (a special person), so you're more likely to develop something beautiful in hopes that both of you can become something special to each other. Honestly, I think when I get a boyfriend, he'll probably be my only friend.
        You will be someone's best friend. You might meet your best friend when you're married or have kids or playing bingo at the senior center lol. She (or he) is on their way! Read those dating books! Because those tips are how you can apply it to friendship. It's weird but I think some women are so used to being "chased" by men but they don't feel the need to put in effort or initiate friendship either...they feel the person initiating should do all the work.
        YES TO THE BOLDED! I feel once I get a boyfriend, I'll stop rambling so damn much online and at work because I have someone who is willing to listen to all my rambling/be my BFF. I don't believe a relationship can work if you don't see them being a friend outside of the relationship.
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

It's hard for me to keep friends because I'm quick to cut people off. I cut someone off for not saying Happy Birthday to me, lol. It sounds petty but he's always watching my IG stories and he had no problem messaging me for answers to homework. But when it was my birthday... "omg I forgot!" "omg! I didn't even realize!" meanwhile, it's all over my IG story. Spare me. I think it's a shitty thing to do to not say happy birthday to your friends. Also, now this one might also seem petty but when I text someone and they don't respond, but I see them on social media, and then they hit me with the "omg got distracted/I forgot to text back" they end up on my shit list. I won't cut them off completely but now they're on my radar. I think people are too inconsiderate and too selfish for friends.

I try to be understanding but my goodness, we are all on our phones very often. Do give me excuses and b.s. It's a shame bc the guy who gave me those excuses I was starting to like him as a friend and now he has to be on my radar. I think he knows what he did too because the day of my graduation, I was posting stories on IG. Again, he's one of the ones who are always the first watchers of my stories (do you guys see how I have people rushing to see the shit I post -- they're probably going crazy now that I've deactivated everything). Anyway, I was posting stories the day of my graduation and he texted me like is today the big day??? I didn't respond. He texted again saying never mind, it is!! Congratulations! I texted back the next day. And the one girl I've been posting about (the one I went to Equinox with) has done this a few times. I'd text her and she wouldn't respond until the next day but she's liking posts on IG. We originally fell out because the only time she'd really text me is with screen shots of other guys bc she wants me to create a message for her to send them. I cursed her the fuck out for that.

I know two wrongs don't make a right but I'm done giving people the pleasure of knowing me and having access to me.
          I used to cut people off quickly but I've tried to be more patient with people as I grew older. However I don't tolerate BS whatsoever.

When it comes to texting, I do find it weird that people will WATCH your IG stories especially CONSISTENTLY but won't text back. Idgaf what anyways says, that shit is weird. You can watch what I do but not respond back to me? You're a fan. That's what fans do.

it is shitty for someone to not say happy birthday to you. It's really not hard either send a text saying that either.

I feel you on the texting etiquette. I do understand that sometimes people don't want to text back but just surf online and that's somewhat understandable because I will feel the same way. HOWEVER if I have an important ass question for someone and they don't text back, I will get annoyed that they are online goofing around instead of simply texting me back. Sometimes I don't care if people don't text me back. However I will act accordingly if you don't text back often. I had a friend who would do that until I started doing the same shit back to her (not texting back). She actually started getting upset that I wouldn't text her back (oh the hypocrisy) and now she tries her best to text back. Although she didn't text me back when I said Happy Birthday to her this week but whatever.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

OutspokenOne -

Society wants you to think it's arrogant to say that but it's not. It's common to get jealous and even if people don't admit it, it shows when they are intimidated by a beautiful woman. Especially if she is educated and ESPECIALLY if she is black.
            Exactly! It's a shame because we're both black and could have been great friends together, but nope.

I believe you, I know plenty of girls who act like that. She is most likely insecure AF and feels "threatened" that you are the opposite of that. You don't have to try so hard to showcase your positive traits because you do so easily. Her on the other hand, feels that she needs to do extra to be on the same level as you/others. Hence why she's catty/messy AF. Is she one of those girls that was lurking on your social media?

Yup! And she doesn't even follow me.

She went from having no social media presence at all to having an Instagram to lurk on people. She doesn't even post pics.

WHEW CHILE! This is another topic for another day! Cuz I could go on forever of why unity is semi-non existent in the black community...but again, that's a topic for another day
            Girrrrl, let's not even get started, lmao.

Exactly. I already knew she was admiring you before I even got to this line. Women who hate you the most (for no reason)WANT TO BE YOU.
            & imagine having all these friends and so-called connections and still not doing any damn thing beneficial with your life?

It's the honest truth. Some women are insecure AF. Shit even a few of my friends who have insecurities with their own looks (which they have literally stated multiple times) have tried being shady to me about my looks. Actually one of them would jokingly call me "ugly" until I had to stop her dead in her tracks. Don't start putting your insecurities on to me at all.

Also you'll be surprised how women will get jealous off of you having a guy who finds you attractive or a man that looks better than her man...the jealousy is real and sickening.
            OMG, are you still friends with this person? I really hope not. I used to know people who would do the same with my weight.

It mind blows me that a lot of women are on that app but don't care to actually meet people. Why are you on the app for then? If you think it's strange or you are not intrigued, then simply get off. LOL. I also think some women are judgey (all humans are somewhat judgemental) so some girls won't swipe right on you because they think you're possibly a bitch or aren't interesting enough or whatever thought they have on their mind. I'm not gonna lie, when I was on BumbleBFF I tried to swipe on women of color and girls who were single. I feel like women in relationships would want to talk about their boyfriend/husband all the time and I don't have the patience at all (plus I would get jealous AF because I'm lonely/single AF lol).
            I think a lot of women are on the app out of boredom or for validation. I recently made a Bumble account again but for business purposes (they have a Bizz section for professional use only and they have a BFF section for girls who want to make friends). I'm not going to try the BFF again because these girls do not want to meet and if you do end up sharing numbers, they either never text you back or the conversation just isn't enthusiastic enough for me to want to even continue the conversation (short answers, very vague answers, if I ask a question then don't even make an atempt to continue). It's trash.

One of the girls I met at a cycling event I attended seemed so open to meeting. I asked her if she'd be interested in going to The Color Factory with me and she said no because she had been there already.

Girl.
            Girl.
            Girl!!!!!!
            At that point, I never texted her again.
            Why? Bc the right thing to do would be to get excited about it and tell me, "omg I've been there, I can't wait to show you!"

There's this venue I love going to in West Village. I can go there a million times because it's just that amazing and I'm always dying to introduce people to it.

You will be someone's best friend. You might meet your best friend when you're married or have kids or playing bingo at the senior center lol. She (or he) is on their way! Read those dating books! Because those tips are how you can apply it to friendship. It's weird but I think some women are so used to being "chased" by men but they don't feel the need to put in effort or initiate friendship either...they feel the person initiating should do all the work.
            YES TO THE BOLDED! I feel once I get a boyfriend, I'll stop rambling so damn much online and at work because I have someone who is willing to listen to all my rambling/be my BFF. I don't believe a relationship can work if you don't see them being a friend outside of the relationship.
            Lmao I'm crying @ the bingo center, itll take THAT long. I hope not. But now that you've mentioned it, I might have a better chance at making friends with other moms when the time comes.

Oh, btw, the whole thing with initiating... the worst part? People SUCK at communication, so if one person isn't feeling it, the other person doesn't know. We can't read minds! Tell me what you're thinking, telling me how you're feeling!

I feel that, girl. When I get a boyfriend, I think it'll open up another side of happiness for me. A part of my life that if finally fulfilled. And notice I said another side of happiness. I'm happy in my life. I love my life. I'm secure in my life, which is why I know I'm ready for a relationship. But finding that person that you connect with on such a deep level and that person is all yours, that's another kind of happiness. It completely elevates the happiness that was already there in the first place. I think it's kinda sad that women are afraid to say that a great man who treats them well can elevate their happiness. That's the point.

Comment

I used to cut people off quickly but I've tried to be more patient with people as I grew older. However I don't tolerate BS whatsoever.

When it comes to texting, I do find it weird that people will WATCH your IG stories especially CONSISTENTLY but won't text back. Idgaf what anyways says, that shit is weird. You can watch what I do but not respond back to me? You're a fan. That's what fans do.

it is shitty for someone to not say happy birthday to you. It's really not hard either send a text saying that either.

I feel you on the texting etiquette. I do understand that sometimes people don't want to text back but just surf online and that's somewhat understandable because I will feel the same way. HOWEVER if I have an important ass question for someone and they don't text back, I will get annoyed that they are online goofing around instead of simply texting me back. Sometimes I don't care if people don't text me back. However I will act accordingly if you don't text back often. I had a friend who would do that until I started doing the same shit back to her (not texting back). She actually started getting upset that I wouldn't text her back (oh the hypocrisy) and now she tries her best to text back. Although she didn't text me back when I said Happy Birthday to her this week but whatever.
              Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it completely weird. You're watching my story on the same device where the notification is popping up. Granted, some people have DND on, but you will see the number notification, no? I know not many people are like me in the sense that I used to turn off every single notification. If I received a text, I wouldn't even know unless I actually clicked the message icon (I turned off the badge where the number should appear).

It isn't and I'm glad I'm not crazy for thinking so either. The one day someone gets to feel special, and you claim you "forgot" ... oh, please!

And that's the thing, the guy who ignored my text, I was asking him if he was interested in attending an event bc I was about to RSVP. He said he was "distracted." He actually just called me a few minutes ago asking me about the Empanada place that I took him to.

Comment

I find it harder to maintain friendships. Either we lose touch or they end up disappointing me. Girls are more prone to backstabbing than men are imo.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                  I find it harder to maintain friendships. Either we lose touch or they end up disappointing me. Girls are more prone to backstabbing than men are imo.
                  Maintaining friendships you have is very hard. I think people forget that maintaining your relationships, in general, is a job in itself.

Comment

OMG, are you still friends with this person? I really hope not. I used to know people who would do the same with my weight.
                    I am but idk...I keep my distance from her sometimes. She can be a good friend but other times...idk how to explain it.

I think a lot of women are on the app out of boredom or for validation. I recently made a Bumble account again but for business purposes (they have a Bizz section for professional use only and they have a BFF section for girls who want to make friends). I'm not going to try the BFF again because these girls do not want to meet and if you do end up sharing numbers, they either never text you back or the conversation just isn't enthusiastic enough for me to want to even continue the conversation (short answers, very vague answers, if I ask a question then don't even make an atempt to continue). It's trash.

One of the girls I met at a cycling event I attended seemed so open to meeting. I asked her if she'd be interested in going to The Color Factory with me and she said no because she had been there already.

Girl.
                    Girl.
                    Girl!!!!!!
                    At that point, I never texted her again.
                    Why? Bc the right thing to do would be to get excited about it and tell me, "omg I've been there, I can't wait to show you!"

There's this venue I love going to in West Village. I can go there a million times because it's just that amazing and I'm always dying to introduce people to it.
                    yes to the bolded. I think it's kinda the same motive that some people have when downloading dating apps. It's sad that there doesn't seem to be that many women who are genuinely trying to meet people and make friends.

I'm glad you stopped texting her. Don't ever chase people who start doing that dumb shit with you. Even if she has been there already and doesn't feel like going, she could have at least suggested going to another place or something. People are weird AF.

Oh, btw, the whole thing with initiating... the worst part? People SUCK at communication, so if one person isn't feeling it, the other person doesn't know.
                    I just basically repeat the same type of behavior. Like I don't have the patience or energy to initiate a conversation and continue putting in effort. If you don't want to talk, I won't talk to you. Even at my new job, there are girls who don't seem to care to initiate a conversation with me so I will be quiet as a mouse and it makes them feel uncomfortable because they want me to talk to them and act like I really care about getting to know them.

I feel that, girl. When I get a boyfriend, I think it'll open up another side of happiness for me. A part of my life that if finally fulfilled. And notice I said another side of happiness. I'm happy in my life. I love my life. I'm secure in my life, which is why I know I'm ready for a relationship. But finding that person that you connect with on such a deep level and that person is all yours, that's another kind of happiness. It completely elevates the happiness that was already there in the first place. I think it's kinda sad that women are afraid to say that a great man who treats them well can elevate their happiness. That's the point.
                    I think the problem is that some women don't want to say that because they don't want their relationship to define their happiness. Some people don't know how to find happiness outside of relationships and until then, they place it on a relationship and feel depressed AF when the relationship is over. I was reading a Forever Alone subreddit (don't judge me!) and people have said that yes, being in a relationship did help them with their depression/becoming happier. However they are well aware that happiness doesn't rely on their partner entirely and that there are other things in life that can fulfill your happiness too. I wish society would stop making single people feel bad that they want/seek for relationships. It's completely normal and humane to desire a companionship.
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it completely weird. You're watching my story on the same device where the notification is popping up. Granted, some people have DND on, but you will see the number notification, no? I know not many people are like me in the sense that I used to turn off every single notification. If I received a text, I wouldn't even know unless I actually clicked the message icon (I turned off the badge where the number should appear).

It isn't and I'm glad I'm not crazy for thinking so either. The one day someone gets to feel special, and you claim you "forgot" ... oh, please!

And that's the thing, the guy who ignored my text, I was asking him if he was interested in attending an event bc I was about to RSVP. He said he was "distracted." He actually just called me a few minutes ago asking me about the Empanada place that I took him to.
                      It's funny that when you start to not care about someone/stop putting in effort, that's when they want to try putting in effort in the friendship/relationship. Like why couldn't you act like this when I was showing you that I care about you and our friendship?
                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

Making friends is so hard for me and I hate it because I'm a great friend. I'm so good to people. I want to see everyone around me flourish. However, I do have faith that once I move to Manhattan, my social life should get better. One medium told me to refrain from making friends before I move.
                        I don't think that the problem is in you,love.I do not have a lot of female friends as the same reasons as you described.I am tottaly out of playing games and stuff... so i mostly have male friends.Just be patient and you will find the right people to be by your side.Trust me there is a lot of good people in this world ,as you are

Comment

OutspokenOne -

I am but idk...I keep my distance from her sometimes. She can be a good friend but other times...idk how to explain it.
                          Okay, so we're in the same boat. The one girl that I do speak to frequently (the girl I went to Equinox w/) makes me feel that way. We fell out last year because she got me so upset for wasting my time. I had some time to think about it, and I actually sent her an email apologizing to her because I was quite harsh. She accepted my apology and told me I pretty much changed her life and her views on a lot of things having to do with dating. I really like her and I see her potential and out of all the people I want to be around me if I ever were to become well-known, I'd definitely want her around. She is a good friend to me. I remember about two years ago, we went out partying and I got blacked out drunk and threw up all over myself, she cleaned me all up and cleaned the floor and everything. She is really sweet which is probably why I have a soft spot for her, lol.

yes to the bolded. I think it's kinda the same motive that some people have when downloading dating apps. It's sad that there doesn't seem to be that many women who are genuinely trying to meet people and make friends.

I'm glad you stopped texting her. Don't ever chase people who start doing that dumb shit with you. Even if she has been there already and doesn't feel like going, she could have at least suggested going to another place or something. People are weird AF.
                          I deactivated my social media, but when I get back on, I'm just going to delete her off my profiles. I'm not gonna lie, I used to be the type of person who would keep someone on Facebook just so they can see how good I'm doing (I know, I know lmao), but now I don't even care. It would hurt them more to see that they don't have access to me like they used to.

I just basically repeat the same type of behavior. Like I don't have the patience or energy to initiate a conversation and continue putting in effort. If you don't want to talk, I won't talk to you. Even at my new job, there are girls who don't seem to care to initiate a conversation with me so I will be quiet as a mouse and it makes them feel uncomfortable because they want me to talk to them and act like I really care about getting to know them.
                          Yup, the energy people put out to me is what I'm giving right back. I was texting a friend I made at one of the events and this dude took an entire day text me back. I did not respond. Oh, and my read receipts are on.

I think the problem is that some women don't want to say that because they don't want their relationship to define their happiness. Some people don't know how to find happiness outside of relationships and until then, they place it on a relationship and feel depressed AF when the relationship is over. I was reading a Forever Alone subreddit (don't judge me!) and people have said that yes, being in a relationship did help them with their depression/becoming happier. However they are well aware that happiness doesn't rely on their partner entirely and that there are other things in life that can fulfill your happiness too. I wish society would stop making single people feel bad that they want/seek for relationships. It's completely normal and humane to desire a companionship.
                          I agree, I wish they'd understand that while a relationship shouldn't define your happiness (because your happiness is 100% your responsibility), your relationship should contribute to it. I'm not judging you, I kinda want to read that subreddit now, lol. Send me the link!!

& yes, anyone with a basic grasp of psychology knows that every single human being has a desire to belong (whether to another person, a group, etc). No one really wants to be alone. That's why some peolpe get pets if they don't want relationships.

Comment

It's funny that when you start to not care about someone/stop putting in effort, that's when they want to try putting in effort in the friendship/relationship. Like why couldn't you act like this when I was showing you that I care about you and our friendship?
                            People want what they can't have.

People are also so damn weird, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post

I don't think that the problem is in you,love.I do not have a lot of female friends as the same reasons as you described.I am tottaly out of playing games and stuff... so i mostly have male friends.Just be patient and you will find the right people to be by your side.Trust me there is a lot of good people in this world ,as you are
                              Thank you
                              Just like everything else, making friends will take time and some patience.
                              Part of me wants to put a hold on making friends and another part of me wants to continue.
                              *sigh* friendship shouldn't be this stressful, lol

Comment

Okay, so we're in the same boat. The one girl that I do speak to frequently (the girl I went to Equinox w/) makes me feel that way. We fell out last year because she got me so upset for wasting my time. I had some time to think about it, and I actually sent her an email apologizing to her because I was quite harsh. She accepted my apology and told me I pretty much changed her life and her views on a lot of things having to do with dating. I really like her and I see her potential and out of all the people I want to be around me if I ever were to become well-known, I'd definitely want her around. She is a good friend to me. I remember about two years ago, we went out partying and I got blacked out drunk and threw up all over myself, she cleaned me all up and cleaned the floor and everything. She is really sweet which is probably why I have a soft spot for her, lol.
                                Exactly, there are some people who are deep down kind hearted...they just make silly mistakes. I feel the same way about my friend too lol.

Oh, and my read receipts are on.
                                YESSS! Let them know that you are ignoring them! I do this to men I don't care about...matter of fact, lemme turn these read receipts on!

I agree, I wish they'd understand that while a relationship shouldn't define your happiness (because your happiness is 100% your responsibility), your relationship should contribute to it. I'm not judging you, I kinda want to read that subreddit now, lol. Send me the link!!

& yes, anyone with a basic grasp of psychology knows that every single human being has a desire to belong (whether to another person, a group, etc). No one really wants to be alone. That's why some peolpe get pets if they don't want relationships.
                                I forgot what link it was because it's multiple subreddits but when I find it, I'll send it to you!

Current Arsenal:

Comment

If anyone uses a combo/certain blend of pheromones where they made friends, please report it in this topic! I think loveboat (here I go again with praising Loveboat) helps with making friendships or at least with bonding.
                                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

If anyone uses a combo/certain blend of pheromones where they made friends, please report it in this topic! I think loveboat (here I go again with praising Loveboat) helps with making friendships or at least with bonding.
                                    All you need is Mascot + a status blend you already know if you aren't an alpha already.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

All you need is Mascot + a status blend you already know if you aren't an alpha already.
                                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Again I have no loveboat ???????? wahhh maybe next go round?
                                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I'm sure this would be effective for friend making, even though I didn't make any; I do have to say: women gave me lots of compliments when I wore loveboat and sweetness. The man I was with even told me of great reviews women shared with him about me..days after! I believe I had a similar experience with psel and sweetness. Also women out in wild approached me with sweet compliments when I wore celebrity4w.
                                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X