yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shoe'gasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoe'gasm

Click image for larger version

Name:	W2445T-STA_BLK_OS_A?$pdp_hero_mob$&&bg=rgb(255,255,255).jpg
Views:	207
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	109088

Seen something so beautiful?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Reminds of...

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

It is Tom Ford.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Clumsy, uncoordinated me agrees with this message.

heels GIF

Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
            Vicki Lee commented
            Editing a comment
            ????????????????????

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO. YES!

delicious
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

delicious
            Happy to see more shoe loving women here.
            Arsenal

Comment

I am obsessed with high heels,but unfortunately i am just buying it without wearing it
              I am just tall enough and if i wear high heels my BF will look like a gnom next to me

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                I am obsessed with high heels,but unfortunately i am just buying it without wearing it
                I am just tall enough and if i wear high heels my BF will look like a gnom next to me
                I am very short so I need high heels to get up there with the rest.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Silvia
                  Silvia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lucky youuuuuuu

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Silvia Not quite.

I am very short so I need high heels to get up there with the rest.
                LOL, same!
                How tall are you? I"m 5'2", so my heels are pretty damn tall. I loooove me some stilettos!

Something like this makes me feel so damn fierce walking down the streets of Manhattan

But I'll only wear these types of heels if I am going to an event. I can't be bothered to mindlessly walk around Manhattan with stilettos. My feet would be in shambles.

Comment

The only type of heels I can wear without falling and breaking my ankles. Stripper shoes are so comfy it's crazy, and they're booties so they help my ankles from folding over each other ???? ???? ???? (I own this exact same pair).

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 3.24.48 PM.png
Views:	126
Size:	461.3 KB
ID:	109398
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                    The only type of heels I can wear without falling and breaking my ankles. Stripper shoes are so comfy it's crazy, and they're booties so they help my ankles from folding over each other ???? ???? ???? (I own this exact same pair).

Check out this video:

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Check out this video:

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

They are soo cool.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I got these years ago, (well, not these, it's someone else's pic), and still LOVE them to pieces!

Name:	m_59a8819dfbf6f9cd5903f93c.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	109728

They are like casual shoes, so comfortable! Well balanced...I can even run after a toddler in them (so long as she doesn't go into the grass )
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I love booties!! Especially in the fall

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          I got these years ago, (well, not these, it's someone else's pic), and still LOVE them to pieces!

Name:	m_59a8819dfbf6f9cd5903f93c.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	109728

They are like casual shoes, so comfortable! Well balanced...I can even run after a toddler in them (so long as she doesn't go into the grass )
                          They look so nice!!!
                          Arsenal

Comment

They look so nice!!!
                            I know this thread wasn't likely for practical purposes, but these are the most versitile heels I have ever owned. They may not look it, but you could play sports in them they're so well made. The souls are rubberized so they grab the ground and they're ridiculously well balanced. I wish all high heels were made so well and so comfortable! I will be so sad when they're gone

Comment

I know this thread wasn't likely for practical purposes, but these are the most versitile heels I have ever owned. They may not look it, but you could play sports in them they're so well made. The souls are rubberized so they grab the ground and they're ridiculously well balanced. I wish all high heels were made so well and so comfortable! I will be so sad when they're gone
                              The brand of these shoes?
                              Arsenal

Comment

The brand of these shoes?
                                Guess. No, not you guess, seriously, lol, the brand is Guess

Comment

Guess. No, not you guess, seriously, lol, the brand is Guess
                                  He, he, he.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X