yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ALERT - FOR RIDE SHARE SERVICES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

I find these two statements utterly frightening coming from a grown woman.

As long as this lackadaisical attitude toward personal safety exists, then there will always be easy prey.

"so it wasn't on my radar".........man, it must be nice to be a woman. Hopefully a "face-palm" will get you out of any dangerous situations.
    The most constructive thing you've shared so far was your pro tip, which I thank you for, as it's far more helpful than your condescension.

You are missing the forest for the trees.

Obviously, this post was not for you. You are savvy and well versed on this topic.

The truth is -

This post is for family and friends who care about family and friends and anyone else who might be at risk.

This post is for the trusting and naive, the "sheeple" as you so eloquently put it.

This post is for those who have not considered the risks, for what ever reason. Ignorance because they have never used the system or because they are new to it.

The truth is, this is happening and if a post like this can prevent 1 robbery, 1 kidnapping, 1 rape, 1 murder, because it starts a conversation about predators and prey and how important safety and vigilance are, then this is what the desired outcome is.

Mr Law, you can make it about what you want, but as the OP, this post is about preventing harm, not showing disdain for those who may be putting themselves in harm's way unwittingly.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

You are missing the forest for the trees.

Obviously, this post was not for you. You are savvy and well versed on this topic.

This is about common sense, not being "savvy and well versed on this topic". To say that is to insinuate that your audience are children (as I said before).

We must expect adults to be responsible and accountable for their actions and decisions.

Although I appreciate the spirit of your OP, based on my personal experience picking up hundreds of women as a driver late a night, lack of information is not the problem. It's laziness and entitlement. Until more women refuse to tolerate these behaviors in other women, nothing will change.

My apologies for any statements that read as attacks or insults. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

We must expect adults to be responsible and accountable for their actions and decisions.

Although I appreciate the spirit of your OP, based on my personal experience picking up hundreds of women as a driver late a night, lack of information is not the problem. It's laziness and entitlement. Until more women refuse to tolerate these behaviors in other women, nothing will change.

My apologies for any statements that read as attacks or insults. Cheers!

Ladies, he is correct. You might not like it but he is correct.

Whenever I take some sort of mass transportation, at least 70% of the women are clueless about their surroundings or are just self absorbed to the point the loose track of their surroundings. We all do it from time to time but women are by far the worst offenders. When at the airport, I can't tell you how many times I have almost trampled a women or a group of women because they inexplicably decided to stop (and talk) right in the middle of a busy concourse. Hello, McFly. You aren't the only person here.

Comment

70%! That's quite high and has not been my experience.

Seems like a suburban woman problem, and not their fault since most of these women likely grew up being treated gently by their enviroment. They've not been exposed to the "real world" so to speak. Since moving to the suburbs the type of behavior once around describes is everywhere! But definitely not 70% of women

Having grown up in a rough neighborhood I can tell you with certainty that the women in these areas are very aware of their surroundings.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            70%! That's quite high and has not been my experience.

Seems like a suburban woman problem, and not their fault since most were probably raised like princesses and treated gently by their enviroment. They've not been exposed to the "real world" so to speak. Since moving to the suburbs the type of behavior once around describes is everywhere! But definitely not 70% of women
            People who have lived protected (goes for both men and women) have a certain "not happening with me", mind set.

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            Having grown up in a rough neighborhood I can tell you with certainty that the women in these areas are very aware of their surroundings.
            True.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes ! I just cannot speak for men because I dont fully understand all the nuances that come with growing up as a Male in suburbia

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Isis They have an entitlement that is through the roof, I guess.

• 2000GT
              2000GT commented
              Editing a comment
              Isis you're not missing much, trust me. I don't even fully get my own kind....

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X