yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mascot

I am so looking forward to start testing this blend I was giftet and I am starting with it right away on Saturday 30/03. From the description Mascot seems like a fun and undangerous social blend, the description says it is a male blend, but Silvia says it is a unisex blend, so I will go with it like it is a unisex. I could perhaps create the thread in the unisex part of the board, but since I am a woman and will write from a womans perspective, I put it in the women part of the board. Anyway, a Mascot for me, says "LOVE ME, LOVE ME with big letters, so let us see what this blend can do for me.

I will use one spray Saturday and Sunday, have some days off using this blend, starting with two days with only one spray again and then start experimenting with more amount of sprays. When I have a clear perspective of what Mascot can do for me alone, I will start combine it with my usual suspects.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-26-2019, 02:40 PM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

"Mascot" is an interesting name for a mone. It almost sounds like it would be perfect for someone who is into BDSM and looking to dominate, lol. I'm looking forward to reading your results!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      "Mascot" is an interesting name for a mone. It almost sounds like it would be perfect for someone who is into BDSM and looking to dominate, lol. I'm looking forward to reading your results!
      Well, let us see what Mascot is all about. I am so looking forward to the weekend.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Me neither, I have a feeling this blend can be another favorite.

Me too. I was thinking, with all I have, would it be redundant.
        Also, could it be better than IS from AD that others always rave about?
        I mean, it's fun and happy...I like both of those A LOT
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          He, he, he.

Vicki Lee & NuTrix
        I am actually really excited to test this blend.
        Arsenal

Comment

Thursday 28/03

So I know I wrote I would start on Saturday, but I took home office today and could not resist switch my immortal beloved xs194 out with Mascot. One spray at neck.

Selfies: Relaxed, but with no problem to focus on the spreadsheet with numbers I am working on. I feel a need to be social, though. Bonnie the Chow Chow on the other hand does not react much to Mascot. I do not think this is a status blend.

So during the time I ordinary eat lunch, I went grocery shopping instead in a store I frequent often. And it was there it happen, even in the hall, just the before I entered through the sliding doors. One of the women working there (I do not know her name) noticed me and stopped working on whatever she worked on and watched me coming in, then she took herself in it and continued with what she was doing.

I went on and picked what my note said I was needing and went to pay.

The young man (cashier) who sat there got a DIHL reaction and was grining to me like an idiot, but took himself out of it and did his job too, when I was finished with paying he asked me (still smiling):

Do you want a rose?

I asked: A rose? Of course I do.

He handed me a rose, wished me a good day, I told him likewise, thankd him again for the rose and that was that.

The first day with Mascot is extremely successful, I might say myself, and it is not even midday time here in Norway.
          Attached Files
          Arsenal

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup,just a Mascot and a rose could made your day!

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Silvia : Most certainly did.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Me too. I was thinking, with all I have, would it be redundant.
          Also, could it be better than IS from AD that others always rave about?
          I mean, it's fun and happy...I like both of those A LOT
          I used to own Instant Shine from Androtics at 4x the strenght

That product was what gave me certainty that pheromones really works
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't care about Androtics, to be honest.

Ok so I
          decided to check out the Euro store as I was wondering about
          a couple of quick orders (US seems to have more choices) and I couldn't help but notice that Mascot
          is marked as
          unisexy there. Colour me intrigued...

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
            Ok so I
            decided to check out the Euro store as I was wondering about
            a couple of quick orders (US seems to have more choices) and I couldn't help but notice that Mascot
            is marked as
            unisexy there. Colour me intrigued...
            Mascot is unisexy, so go ahead and order after reading more of my reports and thinks it is something for you.
            Arsenal

Comment

I am going to keep an eye out. Really need to name guinea pig because it's starting to annoy me. Considering starting a damn post to get the ideas

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Please do create a thread.

1x Mascot after showering off xs194.

Selfie: calm and relaxed and wanted to be social.

A friend was here for coffee, just left. She was sitting one meter from me, so I could see when it hit her. She started touching me, using an old nick name from my childhood and it was adoration in her eyes. My theory here is that it takes the edge off my alpha signal (Yeah, it is too early to say anything, I know). As of now Mascot kind of reminds me of Celebrity, but without the status aspect (if it makes sense). I need to test in more social settings though.
              Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: I need to try out all the fun Celebrity recipes with this blend.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am thinking about Bitch. lol.

1x Mascot at neck while drinking coffee with my "girl squad" (the modern expression for it) and everybody wanted to sit beside me and be my best friend. The selfie was like the two last times, I was relaxed 10 minutes after the spray was on and when I meet my friends everybody turned happy, happy, happy and the two barista blokes became my best friends from the moment I said one word to them.

I don't feel Mascot putted me in any kind of friends zone corner while interacted with the young barista blokes, even if it isn't a sexual blend. They were genuine smiling and talking to me and went out of their way to make more black coffee (it was empty when I got to order).

??????I get the feeling this is not a status blend in that regard that it plays on fear/dominance variables, but I noticed my charisma was amped up tenfold, and my presence made the others in an extremely good mood, so it seems it kind of lures the respect in the back door. The other patrons kept an eye at our table too, so they were curious about us. If it make sense to say it that way. The conversation between us women was very good, not as deep as when wearing Connections, but light hearted as a coffee break a Saturday with friends should be with a lot of internal jokes nobody besides us would figure out. The fun thing is that we all looked so good in a cute way today, so I belive there is a beautifier of some sort in this blend.

As of now it seems like Mascot is a love child between Celebrity and LPMP's Perfect Match.
                Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-30-2019, 09:17 AM.
                Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Next weekend I will use 2x Mascot to see if there is any deeper reaction/difference from just 1x spray as used this weekend. Then I think I can say something useful about its baseline. In 14 days, on Saturday the 13/04 I will attend a concert and try Mascot in a combination for the first time. I have not decided what I will use besides Xist. You guys are free to come with suggestions.
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-30-2019, 09:23 AM.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    Note to self: Next weekend I will use 2x Mascot to see if there is any deeper reaction/difference from just 1x spray as used this weekend. Then I think I can say something useful about its baseline. In 14 days, on Saturday the 13/04 I will attend a concert and try Mascot in a combination for the first time. I have not decided what I will use besides Xist. You guys are free to come with suggestions.
                    Why combine? Go have fun!
                    However...lol...maybe something to feminize it? DM+? DM+ & Est?

Comment

Why combine? Go have fun!
                      However...lol...maybe something to feminize it? DM+? DM+ & Est?
                      Mara sent me me som bottles of RED Lace/cops Thursday, if that one arrives before the 13, I am using it. I also thought about Leather since it is a dom with est. And then a little DM.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Mara sent me me som bottles of RED Lace/cops Thursday, if that one arrives before the 13, I am using it. I also thought about Leather since it is a dom with est. And then a little DM.
                        Red Lace! Delicious! I have the OCCO Red and, holy moly, soooooo yum! Love Potion Red anything....

Comment

Red Lace! Delicious! I have the OCCO Red and, holy moly, soooooo yum! Love Potion Red anything....
                          AGREED. I kind of regret not getting some bottles of the unphero'd Red in oil when I ordered too, but next time....
                          Arsenal

Comment

AGREED. I kind of regret not getting some bottles of the unphero'd Red in oil when I ordered too, but next time....
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X