yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    LPMPs RED Lace has arrived, now my combination experiment will continue as planned on Saturday.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

It does smell like this one, the oil version is sublime!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Last night the recipe was 1x 190, 2x Mascot and two stripes RED Lace. Highly recommendable, I will tell more after I have sobered up.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Last night the recipe was 1x 190, 2x Mascot and two stripes RED Lace. Highly recommendable, I will tell more after I have sobered up.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I was proposed to again, different bloke....
            Arsenal

Comment

I was proposed to again, different bloke....
              AGAIN!? God damn! Ildergreier the girls might flock to this combo blend! Don't type too loud now, you'll wake them up with this post!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

AGAIN!? God damn! Ildergreier the girls might flock to this combo blend! Don't type too loud now, you'll wake them up with this post!
                I won't, it is Sunday morning after all.
                Arsenal

Comment

Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-16-2019, 07:15 AM.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    XSteveO another post missing.
                    Hmm, has there been any updates to the board software?

Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Need to take out Celebrity one day during Easter to compare with Mascot.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Need to take out Celebrity one day during Easter to compare with Mascot.
                      And I did since we were few at work the last days before Easter holiday.

Where are they alike: Both are good socials on their own, Celebrity brings out a respect angle Mascot lack, but Mascot got an ice breaking quality who was hard to resist even for the most cynical. They did not give each other much backup in a combination for me, though. Perhaps some other could try that combo and tell their experience.

How did Mascot behave in combination with Bitch? Not too good since it removed the rock star element I think Bitch got and what makes Bitch such a keeper for me. However Mascot did very well with xs194, xs190 and xs189. Sexy Confidence are coming this week and I will try it in combination with Mascot too and I am soon going to purchase one of the xsr who is described as very Alpha, just to try it with a solo alpha molecule (just for fun).
                      Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Need to try out Mascot with the xs130.
                        Arsenal

Comment

And I will this weekend.
                          Arsenal

Comment

And I did since we were few at work the last days before Easter holiday.

Where are they alike: Both are good socials on their own, Celebrity brings out a respect angle Mascot lack, but Mascot got an ice breaking quality who was hard to resist even for the most cynical. They did not give each other much backup in a combination for me, though. Perhaps some other could try that combo and tell their experience.

How did Mascot behave in combination with Bitch? Not too good since it removed the rock star element I think Bitch got and what makes Bitch such a keeper for me. However Mascot did very well with xs194, xs190 and xs189. Sexy Confidence are coming this week and I will try it in combination with Mascot too and I am soon going to purchase one of the xsr who is described as very Alpha, just to try it with a solo alpha molecule (just for fun).
                            Adding this to my future combination thread, and I'll have to try the Mascot x Celebrity combo as well I want to see if those two will mesh for me and produce a good result.

I need an update ???? on Mascot x xs130 and Mascot with Sexy Confidence... I'll be testing both as well really soon. ???????????

Comment

I need an update ???? on Mascot x xs130 and Mascot with Sexy Confidence... I'll be testing both as well really soon.
                              I have done the first combination you mentioned once, I am going to try it more before I write anything. The other one I haven't even thought about yet, because I want to try SC alone first.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I have done the first combination you mentioned once, I am going to try it more before I write anything. The other one I haven't even thought about yet, because I want to try SC alone first.
                                That makes sense, I need to do more extensive testing with Sexy Confidence as I've only worn her about 3 times. I'll be down to do a synchronized testing with you next month with the blend if you like. I've been lacking on her, so it's the least I can do. I sat down and decided I need to do more active budgeting so I'll proably grab Mascot near end of next month.

Comment

That makes sense, I need to do more extensive testing with Sexy Confidence as I've only worn her about 3 times. I'll be down to do a synchronized testing with you next month with the blend if you like.
                                  I would love it.

I've been lacking on her, so it's the least I can do. I sat down and decided I need to do more active budgeting so I'll proably grab Mascot near end of next month.
                                  You won't regret it, Mascot is amazing. Since XS130 works more in stealth modus, I need more time to see if the combination is good enough for the Combinations thread, if you understand what I mean.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

You won't regret it, Mascot is amazing. Since XS130 works more in stealth modus, I need more time to see if the combination is good enough for the Combinations thread, if you understand what I mean.
                                    I'll be waiting for your comprehensive reviews as always!

Comment

I'll be waiting for your comprehensive reviews as always!
                                      The review and round up will come up before May is over.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Mascot (xs99) Review and roundup.

I wasn't quite sure how to deal with Mascot to begin with, the description on its sales page left me with a lot of questions, I was sitting there reading and thinking... Hmmm, isn't it Celebrity they are talking about????

Nope, it was not. They talked about Mascot, a blend I was going to love after the first day of testing it. A blend with such ice breaking abilities that every font here who is serious about their pheromone use should have it in their collection (read arsenal).

My English actually fails to express how much I love Mascot and that it is one of my personal top five.The question I am sitting with now in one of my last official testing days: is why was this gem so overlooked by our community for so long?

Is it the name?
                                        The number?
                                        The description?
                                        Or that people was like me and thought it was a kind of "Celebrity light" and then thought Celebrity was enough?

Mascot has a couple of things in common with Celebrity, it is extrovert and hit people that get into the users sphere hard, both blends makes people look at you with awe and adoration, but Mascot got a certain magnetism, a charisma and an instant best friend quality that Celebrity lack. Mascot on the other hand is not a status blend in the way Celebrity are and that can of course scare people who are afraid of being perceived as "childish" or "beta" away even from asking for a sample bottle.

But to not even dare to try a blend because one are afraid of how one is perceived by others is what beta truly are, and no matter how much status blends you spray on, you will always be a lesser. Remember: The one who dares, win.

Just think about that.

Mascot is not a "beta" blend, it is simply just not a status blend, it is just a love me, love me, love me social juice in a bottle, and it works because people start to love you. Instantly & Instinctively, they just can't help themselves. They approach you with big smiles and receive big smile back. Nobody in the pheromones cloud can help it. You nor them. It is up to you the wearer to steer this love in the wanted direction.

Mascot is a hero for me who's personality can be a little rough around the edges, I use it as a stand alone a lot, but its abilities shines in tandem with status blends too. Try him with your favorites and I am sure you won't be disappointed. I loved my Mascot + Xs190 combination, a lady can't help melt when she is proposed to, even if it was from the wrong bloke. Anyway, I was curious about if I was friend zoned with Mascot and I was not, I get male attention, both when I wear it as a standalone and in combinations. Xs189 + Mascot with 2x DM & 2x Xist oil was a similar sensation at a gig I played, you could start talking about Old Hollywood and the red carpet. People were floored.

So what to say at last?

I just want to dare you guys to try it, because the way I see it, Mascot is no way redundant, it s versatile and in many ways a total stealth operation.

With love from Norway.

Ildergreier.
                                        Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-27-2019, 01:31 PM.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X