yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, it is called Le Femme Mysterie and is a LPMP blend. My hope for 2019 is that XSteveO creates a super LFM with just a hint of cops, I know he can do it. Madame also got a lot of the qualities you search for, but perhaps you are too young for that one, it could work for you though. I am thinking about the respect angle you seek.
    I would love to try a super LFM! I haven't even tried the original LPMP blend! I read that whole thread and found out it's really nice for shopping... I'd try LFM if I didn't have 84 other mones to test ????, And I love how I get results with one spray guarenteed! I'm officially #Spoiled lol.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      LFM is nice everywhere.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Why Neno specifically opposed to DHEA/S? Is there more depth to it than the other?
    Neno is shiny and sparkly, happy, chatty, grabs attention.
    DHEAS feels different. It's a beautifier, helps you notice details in things (music, people's features, their character traits). In higher doses it can cause awe, DIHL, magnetism.
    They are both playful but have a noticeably different feel, imho. Neno is the more jovial of the 2 for me where DHEAS is softer.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Neno is shiny and sparkly, happy, chatty, grabs attention.
      DHEAS feels different. It's a beautifier, helps you notice details in things (music, people's features, their character traits). In higher doses it can cause awe, DIHL, magnetism.
      They are both playful but have a noticeably different feel, imho. Neno is the more jovial of the 2 for me where DHEAS is softer.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no doubt xs194 would go well with p86 if you go that route

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        The Inbetween have worked very well with everything I have thrown at her.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        For backstage access: xs190 + Tease. Works every time I don't know the artists or the venue.

Nothing else as fun as my bank visit happened today.

My lil cuddle bunny (lil Nu) didn't get a nap today and the only thing that would console her for an hour was me. She had a mini melt down after her playdate and after an emotional 20 minutes surrendered to the fact she was exhasted and fell asleep on the way to dinner. When we arrived she was quiet but clingy. She didn't want Papa and only Mama would do (I've seen her this way with Xist4w before). She behaves exceedingly well for a toddler in public venues (I hope saying so doesn't totally jinx us) and for being so tired, did not misbehave and was a model kiddo. It was an artsy, upscale place where you pay the kind of money not to have your dining experience interrupted by a wailing infant, so consistant proper parental discipline or authoritative pheromones, she was stellar.
      The waiter was exceptional, as was everything really. As we were leaving our table we were stopped by the couple next to us and told how adorable Nu was and while we were getting ready to leave the manager (female) stopped to chat us up and complimented my hat and hair, lol.
      Mr Right was his usual adoring, sweet self and I think it's safe to say we all came home feeling a bit pampered
      Not a bad day for a goddess I suppose ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope. it wasn't.

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Aye, not a bad day for a Goddess indeed

Yeah, XSteveO you know what to do on your easter vacation. lol.

yellow lab GIF by Rover.com
      despicable me please GIF

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

despicable me please GIF
        H, he, he.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

As a man, the most awe I've ever seen off of a WOMAN was Raw chemistry for women. I was wearing 4 or 5 drops under heavy clothing but some on the middle of the abdomen. The formula isn't known but it's mostly Est and Cops with a nice white floral scent. Several women's knees buckled and one either orgasmed or peed herself, I couldn't tell as she grabbed her crotch and scampered/shuffled out of site.

So I guess I have to ask, do you want to subserviate men or women.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Available on Amazon for 30 bucks

• MostHoly
            MostHoly commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't discriminate My main target are men but of course I want women at the very least friendly towards me, definitely not catty.

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Not all ladies like est. Most guys are afraid of it. When I wear RC4w, I've gotten looks like I must be the mate of a, particularly high-status female.

Raw Chemistry for women was the first phero blend I tried before finding this oasis. I do not recall any prominent "special effects", I actually almost decided that pheromones are nothing but placebo (hehe, little did I know) and didn't care much about the smell (nothing wrong with it, I'm just extremely picky about fragrances in general). I did notice that it made me feel more relaxed and ended up pouring it into my massage oil bottle to use before sleep... end of my story with RCh )) Now, experimenting with some EST and cops-containing blends I'm noticing the same cosy relaxing effects. But oh boy! SteveO's creations are clearly anything but placebo, selfies are amplified and effects on others are right in my face I might revisit RCh at some point, but only after thorough exploration of what SteveO has to offer

Comment

What was your dose Ellie?

Comment

• Ellie
              Ellie commented
              Editing a comment
              One spray on top of head (yeah, I didn't know any better back then), one spray on the chest
              I thought the scent was making me feel irritated and a bit dizzy, but I might have been overdosing ..

I've been wearing Innocence and Celebrity together and in combinations for a couple weeks now. They go extremely well together - perfect blend to dissolve any traces of my self-consciousness! I also love their effect on one particularly difficult individual - dotting and respect, I feel being listened to and cared for.
            I agree that together they'd make a great base for Goddess. However, something awe-inspiring and utterly feminine (EST, cops) - has to be added to the mix for the full-blown divine effect.
            Tried them with Tease - too approachable, "the goddess next door" maybe...
            With Fairytale - adds a little distance and dreamy admiration, not quite "awe" though..
            My next adventure is mixing them with Babe, I have a really good feeling about that one, considering its status-boosting and beautifying effects..

Comment

• Ellie
              Ellie commented
              Editing a comment
              Will do!

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              working excellent for me as a man also.

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Tried the base with Babe, yet?

x2 XS189
            x1 Xist4w
            x1 DM+
            x1
            pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs

I was rushing and forgot the x1 XSP86 and it was a different feel. The p86 definitely adds to the glamour and a more personal feel. The xs189 is too dominant without the p86 to soften the mix. The dreamy, awe-like quality wasn't there either. Not that I didn't have a great day. Random encounters with others lead to enjoyable conversations, there were still lots of head turns and people watching/staring. People going to extra lengths to share information, a woman striking up conversation and even sharing a video from her phone with lil Nu and I. The neno and Xist make you approachable, the xs189 helps with thw desire to please..and, well, DM+ makes the boys crazy anyway But seriously, don't skip the xsp86 if you're going to try this...

Comment

x2 XS189
              x1 Xist4w
              x1 DM+
              x1

I was rushing and forgot the x1 XSP86 and it was a different feel. The p86 definitely adds to the glamour and a more personal feel. The xs189 is too dominant without the p86 to soften the mix. The dreamy, awe-like quality wasn't there either. Not that I didn't have a great day. Random encounters with others lead to enjoyable conversations, there were still lots of head turns and people watching/staring. People going to extra lengths to share information, a woman striking up conversation and even sharing a video from her phone with lil Nu and I. The neno and Xist make you approachable, the xs189 helps with thw desire to please..and, well, DM+ makes the boys crazy anyway But seriously, don't skip the xsp86 if you're going to try this...
              I have perhaps not reported it yet or added it to the Good Combination thread but xs189 + one spray og Sweetness is insane together. People go out of their way to do something for you because you are so sweet (I need a little cohesion to temper xs189, but other fonts might not need that). Unfortunately no Goddess sparkle though. I found out about this combination when I tried out the Spring Sexii pack to find the ultimate combination for them all. Like xs189 + ? or xs190 + ?, And I became addicted to xs190 + Tease because of the access it gives you everywhere. xs191 + Thinker is not bad either, but that is more a combination for a certain thing, like when going to exhibitions, high class restaurants, classical music concerts because the combination highlights more "quiet" artistic experiences.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                I see now I wrote this in the wrong thread, it should have been in Morgaines Sweetness thread. Things like this happens when you have more than one tab open.

I have perhaps not reported it yet or added it to the Good Combination thread but xs189 + one spray og Sweetness is insane together. People go out of their way to do something for you because you are so sweet (I need a little cohesion to temper xs189, but other fonts might not need that). Unfortunately no Goddess sparkle though. I found out about this combination when I tried out the Spring Sexii pack to find the ultimate combination for them all. Like xs189 + ? or xs190 + ?, And I became addicted to xs190 + Tease because of the access it gives you everywhere. xs191 + Thinker is not bad either, but that is more a combination for a certain thing, like when going to exhibitions, high class restaurants, classical music concerts because the combination highlights more "quiet" artistic experiences.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Yooooou're weeeeeelcome....

I have no idea.
              Arsenal

Comment

I have no idea.
                Have you used xs189 and xs194 in combo?

Comment

Have you used xs189 and xs194 in combo?
                  Never, sorry.
                  Arsenal

Comment

x2 XS189
                    x1 Xist4w
                    x1 DM+
                    x1

Alrightyyyy. Enabling achieved. I just put neno in my cart. AWE INSPIRING GODDESS HERE I COME

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Alrightyyyy. Enabling achieved. I just put neno in my cart. AWE INSPIRING GODDESS HERE I COME
                    Who are you tryna awe with your beautiful self already? I know you got Mr. Moneybag$ wrapped around your finger like a sucker ????????. That GF blend hit him a little too hard.

Comment

Who are you tryna awe with your beautiful self already? I know you got Mr. Moneybag$ wrapped around your finger like a sucker ????????. That GF blend hit him a little too hard.
                      youre too sweet.

But...I want to release myself to the public at large. You know, for shits and giggles. Also, I don't Mr. Mbag$ isn't as wrapped around my finger as much as I thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

youre too sweet.

But...I want to release myself to the public at large. You know, for shits and giggles. Also, I don't Mr. Mbag$ isn't as wrapped around my finger as much as I thought...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X