yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Don't give me ideas now!
    Madame has the same element of old money signals as Massive Attack (xs189).
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Don't give me ideas now!
      Well now that we've recieved confirmation, let's go target these older men!

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        paints target on back

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

They won't know what hit them (pun intended).
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This may... Or May not end up in my cart next go round...
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Marsbars
          Marsbars commented
          Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you will give her a chance.

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

They won't know what hit them (pun intended).

Comment

• You girls can't have me

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Could you please not derail the thread with this kind of posts?

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you check your humor at the door? Go back and pick it up, please.

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          SteveO is not here, please leave a message. I'm currently working on another new blend for our lovely, lovely ladies. Its taking its time coming together though
          Can you say more about this new blend?

curious internet GIF by GIPHY Arts
          Arsenal

Comment

• MostHoly

An oldie, but goodie:

??????Eris, Loki and Coyote walk into a bar.
            The bartender says "Order, Please."

shaquille o'neal lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
            Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              You girls can't have me

Comment

• Are you trolling Vicki by quoting me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Are you trolling Vicki by quoting me?
                  Do you and Vicki have beef? Lmao

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You ARE trolling. I can feel the hook in my lip

Do you and Vicki have beef? Lmao
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He who kisses the joy as it flies

Lives in Eternity's sunrise.

You move me to poetry my little swan

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You two kill me!
                    I DO think the M has some good stuff to offer, TheLaw too, being men and speaking/thinking differently, it comes across unfavorably sometimes.
                    I believe we can all get along

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NuTrix Agreed.

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Can you say more about this new blend?
                  I'm putting it on hold for a while. There's one component that is just not working to my liking and therefore throwing the whole mix off.

I've been working on your Goddess mix in the interim and getting Comply into the store while also working with the developers on the new store and making videos. I'm really not sure but I think I found a temporal time displacement quark and its been working in my favor.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can you put that time displacement in a Mag bottle?

• MostHoly
                    MostHoly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh my Goddess! I've been absent for a few weeks and coming back to this thread and reading this is making me sooooooooooooooooo happy! Way to go everyone here, special love for Ildergreier and NuTrix

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    MostHoly You are most welcome!

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  I'm putting it on hold for a while. There's one component that is just not working to my liking and therefore throwing the whole mix off.

I've been working on your Goddess mix in the interim and getting Comply into the store while also working with the developers on the new store and making videos. I'm really not sure but I think I found a temporal time displacement quark and its been working in my favor.
                  Ok, I am looking forward to all these nice stuff that comes!
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Wait, how do you block someone on here?

Comment

Wait, how do you block someone on here?
                      User settings < account < ignore list (scroll all the way to the bottom) and type the desired username ????????????.

Comment

Wait, how do you block someone on here?
                        Not sure.
                        Arsenal

Comment

User settings < account < ignore list (scroll all the way to the bottom) and type the desired username ????????????.
                          Thank you!

Comment

Thank you
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Vicki Lee It's perfectly okay to not like somebody and blocking is a good thing. It is the behavior of calling another member names that I don't want here. By doing so you're baiting and/or trolling them so I politely ask to please refrain. Everything else was allowable. You can disagree with anyone, including me, all you like. Please keep smiling and posting otherwise because I love reading what you have to say.

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X