yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I wore this one night out and substituted xs189 for xs194... I think I need to start from scratch or try it again because LA was not the place for it. We went to this young club scene and it was a little foreign area for me to pin anything down.
    What was wrong?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What was wrong?
      I'm not sure actually, I think it was overkill for me personally? I also added an extra spray of P86 but that shouldn't have thrown it off.. Maybe because while I was on my trip I had neglected shaking up my Neno the whole time ????????????????. So it could be my fault, but I felt 'regular' and average. It was my sister, her friends, and me. I didn't feel like I was wearing mones, I think I OD'd cause young guys were coming up to them (they're in their 30s) all night and not me. ????

but the DJ that night was wack to me and I couldn't keep a consistent flow of energy so that could be a factor as well... The club scene in LA is totally different from Atlanta. It's very Uppity
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I'm not sure actually, I think it was overkill for me personally? I also added an extra spray of P86 but that shouldn't have thrown it off.. Maybe because while I was on my trip I had neglected shaking up my Neno the whole time ????????????????. So it could be my fault, but I felt 'regular' and average. It was my sister, her friends, and me. I didn't feel like I was wearing mones, I think I OD'd cause young guys were coming up to them (they're in their 30s) all night and not me. ????

but the DJ that night was wack to me and I couldn't keep a consistent flow of energy so that could be a factor as well... The club scene in LA is totally different from Atlanta. It's very Uppity
        You think it would have worked with something more "in your face" status blend like Temptress or xs189?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You think it would have worked with something more "in your face" status blend like Temptress or xs189?
          It might be that.... Yeah the authority undercurrent might have thrown people off about my energy - signals I was sending? I think I might just use Massive attack in combo next time like the original layout NuTrix had. I'll try it out this weekend. Sadly I don't have temptress on me but a sample.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

It might be that.... Yeah the authority undercurrent might have thrown people off about my energy - signals I was sending? I think I might just use Massive attack in combo next time like the original layout NuTrix had. I'll try it out this weekend. Sadly I don't have temptress on me but a sample.
            A sample of Temptress would work if it is enough left in the bottle (3-5 sprays), Temptress also has cops.
            Arsenal

Comment

I wore this one night out and substituted xs189 for xs194... I think I need to start from scratch or try it again because LA was not the place for it. We went to this young club scene and it was a little foreign area for me to pin anything down.
              I'm actually wearing this now!

I started out pretty high energy but when I needed to focus on work it was easy to switch gears and get down to business.

This surprised me actually, as I wasn't sure how it would behave, because on me it has been incredibly social.

My partner tonight tends to drift and talk a lot, which is fine as long as you are working too. It has been very easy to keep him on track when normally I have to begin something for him to "realize" he should be focusing on work a bit more

My selfies have been nice. Uplift in mood but nothing radical. Usual playful self and yet completely able to change gears and focus on work.
              Was put on the spot to lead a meeting today in someone else's stead and didn't flinch.
              Good night so far

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy you finally experienced the focus shift xs194 got.

I'm thinking of doing something completely out of the ordinary with goddess.

I have APi and I think because it's status/trust that it could compliment this mix.

Buffered by the Xist, p86, neno & DM+, I'm hoping it won't come off too masculine and instead be surprisingly complimentary.
              That's my hypothesis. Now I have to test the theory...
              ???
              ??
              Muestereate too bold?
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                No not too bold but it will probably wreck XIST. You are introducing Banol and Bnol into XIST and both of those have so many complexions based on dosage that results could be too sensitive to dose

SteveO is not here, please leave a message. I'm currently working on another new blend for our lovely, lovely ladies. Its taking its time coming together though

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEAL!

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              SteveO is not here, please leave a message. I'm currently working on another new blend for our lovely, lovely ladies. Its taking its time coming together though
              I am totally looking forward to it, anyway.
              Arsenal

Comment

A goddess blend?!

nicki minaj wow GIF

Comment

You need to stop taking my money.

Can you give us deets, though?

Comment

Sorry, I think the intent of my words were misconstrued. I am in the midst of creating a blend for the ladies but I didn't mean to suggest a Goddess blend. In other words I'm working on something else and once that is finished I'll see what the ole brain can kick out for this. I might have to take a break on the one I'm working on anyway as its not playing nice right now

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Yeah, it is called Le Femme Mysterie and is a LPMP blend. My hope for 2019 is that XSteveO creates a super LFM with just a hint of cops, I know he can do it. Madame also got a lot of the qualities you search for, but perhaps you are too young for that one, it could work for you though. I am thinking about the respect angle you seek.
                      I always thought Madame was a great promising blend. I was sad when it didn't get a very big following

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Still new to me and testing (Madame). I see a LFM/Madame test cycle coming on...

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        NuTrix You think Madame is LFM like?
                        Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-16-2019, 10:06 AM.

I always thought Madame was a great promising blend. I was sad when it didn't get a very big following
                      I think the description frightens younger women and make them think it is a cougar blend of some sort. My experience is that it projects a very classy sexy woman and it is one of my total favorites.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Ladiessss first! Lol
                        happy george costanza GIF

Comment

I think the description frightens younger women and make them think it is a cougar blend of some sort. My experience is that it projects a very classy sexy woman and it is one of my total favorites.
                          It did scare my young 20 year old ass lol! So did cougar from LPMP I had to ask on the board if it's only for "older/mature" women

Comment

It did scare my young 20 year old ass lol! So did cougar from LPMP I had to ask on the board if it's only for "older/mature" women
                            Cougar too is for everyone!
                            Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I found Stone Cougar "sparkly" and fun. I seemed to attract older men with it though they seemed hit really hard by it.

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              NuTrix I attracted a lot of younger men too with Cougar. It was almost embarrassing.

It didn't necessarily scare me... I'm just going broke from buying mones, lmao. But since I'm attracted to older men, Madame would make them feel more encouraged to approach, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

It didn't necessarily scare me... I'm just going broke from buying mones, lmao. But since I'm attracted to older men, Madame would make them feel more encouraged to approach, right?
                              They would.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Don't give me ideas now!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X