yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Clueless newb question - how do i use these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless newb question - how do i use these

So, uhh, I'm new to the whole phero thing, so hi!
    Anyway, I've actually impulse-bought a few pheros in PSX and I really don't know how to use them.

So may I ask, where on my body do I spray them? And is there a period of time I have to wait for the pheros to adapt to my skin?

Thanks!

Originally posted by scxrlt View Post
    So, uhh, I'm new to the whole phero thing, so hi!
    Anyway, I've actually impulse-bought a few pheros in PSX and I really don't know how to use them.

So may I ask, where on my body do I spray them? And is there a period of time I have to wait for the pheros to adapt to my skin?

Thanks!
    You can spray them anywhere you like. Most of us prefer wrists, cleavage, neck though.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      You can spray them anywhere you like. Most of us prefer wrists, cleavage, neck though.

Ah, okay then. Thanks so much!

Comment

Ah, okay then. Thanks so much!
        You are most welcome, but can I be so bold to ask what blends you bought?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          You are most welcome, but can I be so bold to ask what blends you bought?

I've bought Vibe, Glow and Love Boat. Stuck with unisex pheros because I want to attract both girls and guys. I've gotten Flirt, Babe and Connections as samples though.

Comment

I've bought Vibe, Glow and Love Boat. Stuck with unisex pheros because I want to attract both girls and guys. I've gotten Flirt, Babe and Connections as samples though.
            Ok, a nice little collections already.
            Arsenal

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Thanks! And I can't wait to get started!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Like Ildergreier
                  "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                  (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Welcome! I wouldn't shy away from the female blends...i found that women can be attracted to them as well, if they swing that way... And sometimes even when they don't

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Second! True! I have had great results with women's blends with both bisexual and straight gay women <3

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                    Welcome! I wouldn't shy away from the female blends...i found that women can be attracted to them as well, if they swing that way... And sometimes even when they don't
                    Oh yeah cops are a must! ???? I know they make me hot ????
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                      That's good to know! The female blends are so tempting

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post
                        Welcome aboard!

Like Ildergreier
                        I see! Thanks for the in-depth explanation! Would you say that 20 minutes would be sufficient for drying?

Comment

I see! Thanks for the in-depth explanation! Would you say that 20 minutes would be sufficient for drying?
                          "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                          (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

For anything alcohol based, about as long as it takes for any spray of perfume to dry down
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Welcome to the dark side
                                You can always find new, unique areas to wear your mones. The very last time I wore mones (and had a great night with it), I sprayed Love Boat on the back of my knees, Celebrity on the back of my neck, and Fantasy on my armpits, lol. Xist went straight to the chest.

Comment

Welcome!
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X