yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier tests male blends

One of my #goals2019 is to try every single blend PXS creates and now I am diving into blends specifically created for men and that is what this thread are for. It won't be such a intens project as with the ladies blends I test since I am using xs194 at work, but I am not going to stop testing each blend before I have a verified feel for what they might do for a lady. I am of course going to try them solo 4-6 times to check for self effects and how people respond to them without any attempts to combine them with anything. I really hope one of the male blends will make me feel lika a mans man. I do have some dheas, some est and some other nice molecules and femi blends I would like to experiment with and I am not going to forget to combine them with the usual suspects Connections, Cohesion either.

I was giftet the xs193 Boyfriend blend by our lovely crew in Memphis so I start with that one this very weekend (19-20 of January). And truth to be told, I am already eager to try Boyfriend out with Babe, Xist + some DM just for the heck of it, but solo testing first.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    One of my #goals2019 is to try every single blend PXS creates and now I am diving into blends specifically created for men and that is what this thread are for. It won't be such a intens project as with the ladies blends I test since I am using xs194 at work, but I am not going to stop testing each blend before I have a verified feel for what they might do for a lady. I am of course going to try them solo 4-6 times to check for self effects and how people respond to them without any attempts to combine them with anything. I really hope one of the male blends will make me feel lika a mans man. I do have some dheas, some est and some other nice molecules and femi blends I would like to experiment with and I am not going to forget to combine them with the usual suspects Connections, Cohesion either.

I was giftet the xs193 Boyfriend blend by our lovely crew in Memphis so I start with that one this very weekend (19-20 of January). And truth to be told, I am already eager to try Boyfriend out with Babe, Xist + some DM just for the heck of it, but solo testing first.
    oh wow sensei! I'm excited to see where boyfriend takes you, should be an interesting read.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Given that this was designed for men, I have to admit, I'm curious to see how it works for ya. Any ideas on your testing environment/guinea pigs?

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        I have friends of both genders that I meet each week/weekend. They will be guinea pigs.

• 2000GT
        2000GT commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh that will work nicely. Can't wait to see what you get for results. I just ordered the mix myself. Been on a phero hiatus so time to get back at it

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, 2000GT.

This is an interesting goal to try every XS blend! Just for the record, I love XS 193 Boyfriend blend. Not going to say anything about it here for now. Good luck
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. <3

Will be very interesting to see the female perspective of these blends thanks for taking one for the team
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        You are most welcome, Primross. <3

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

oh wow sensei! I'm excited to see where boyfriend takes you, should be an interesting read.
      I really have hope for this project. I think it will be a journey, indeed.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Definitely will you be using on yourself? Do you have a male friend you could spray with and let us know the changes in feelings/emotions you have too? This could be a very interesting project
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          Definitely will you be using on yourself?
          That is the idea.

Do you have a male friend you could spray with and let us know the changes in feelings/emotions you have too? This could be a very interesting project.
          Hmm, I do have a very good male friend I trust, I can ask him to participate. I would have to tell him what it is for, though.
          Arsenal

Comment

That is the idea.

Hmm, I do have a very good male friend I trust, I can ask him to participate. I would have to tell him what it is for, though.
            It would be great in the name of research
            Pheromone XS

Comment

It would be great in the name of research
              Primross, I would have to think things through on how to involve him in this.
              Arsenal

Comment

I'm Excited to read about how this will work on you! Boyfriend was something that interested me too

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok, how did Boyfriend interest you? Would you have wanted to try it too?

• Isis
                  Isis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes! I wanted to try, sounded like something I would want to wear around women

Ooooh I'm excited to read about your experiences. This sounds all interesting!

Comment

Primross, I would have to think things through on how to involve him in this.
                of course let us know.
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Ooooooooo! Very excited!
                I did this with LPMP, Alpha Dream and some others, with success.
                I can't WAIT to see how things go!
                Happy experimenting!
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you. I am very eager to see how this go, myself. <3

• Roinuj
                  Roinuj commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could you share the experience please?

Wow, I don't think anyone's done this before. Or at least reported back! What a pioneer you are. I'm excited too, and already subscribed to the thread
                "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Can't wait to read your experiences!
                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Any updates girl?
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nope, I am working now, and will need a shower before one spray of Boyfriend, but I will do tonight and check for selfies.

Ildergreier Will you be putting all your male blend reports in the woman's section? I haven't decided where to put my research on the female blends yet, but I was inclined to drop it in research instead of men's. I just want to get on the same page so in the future there's consistency. I doubt if any other guys are interested in women's products because of our delicate alpha egoes. LOL

But I imagine I could handle the ridicule

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I thought this experiment would be more interesting to the women on this board and not that interesting to the men. That is why. Edit: Every blend I test will be in this thread.
                      Last edited by Ildergreier; 01-18-2019, 04:20 AM.

nice!! how was boyfriend?
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am just came back from work. I have not been in the shower, yet.

Gotcha apologies for rushing you I'm just very excited for the results. Are you planning to ask any of your girls frinds how you smell?
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have the implementation ready, I just need to do the write up of Bitch first.

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X