yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    breakfast futureman GIF by HULU
    Your gif game is out of tune.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      That's an orgy where no one looks good because of the night before. The light creeps through the windows and weird things begin to appear.

• Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• So today at the modeling gig a woman in her early thirties mentioned that it was hot in there, it was not hot in there, so I believe it was Naked Gun that worked his ways into giving that woman that it was hot in the room.
      Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        So today at the modeling gig a woman in her early thirties mentioned that it was hot in there, it was not hot in there, so I believe it was Naked Gun that worked his ways into giving that woman that it was hot in the room.
        Did you respond, "sorry, it's just me!"

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

LOL
          Nice one I would have said that, with my cocky pheromone wearing ass
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

LOL
            Nope, I am not saying a thing about my secret weapon.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I try to keep an even keel at this kind of work...

Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Lmao, I would have looked at her and given her a cute smirk and walked away... and let her watch the heat leave with me.

Comment

Lmao, I would have looked at her and given her a cute smirk and walked away... and let her watch the heat leave with me.
                He, he, he, I am stealing that idea, if she ever say something about the heat again.
                Arsenal

Comment

He, he, he, I am stealing that idea, if she ever say something about the heat again.
                  I definitely want to know her reaction! LOL

Comment

I definitely want to know her reaction! LOL
                    I am coming straight back to this thread with reports.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Arsenal

Comment

I think I like this.
                      Thanks for reminding me how diverse my taste in music is. Lol

Comment

I think I like this.
                        Thanks for reminding me how diverse my taste in music is. Lol
                        I glad I finally loaded up some music you actually liked. I adore these guys, I imagine Ghengis Khan wakes up from his eternal sleep after hearing this.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I glad I finally loaded up some music you actually liked. I adore these guys, I imagine Ghengis Khan wakes up from his eternal sleep after hearing this.
                          Do you listen to K-Pop at all? My friend in London has been slooowly geting me to like K-Pop, lol.

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I listen to K-pop all the time

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            K-Pop is AWESOME!
                            I don't listen all the time, but I have several ring tones that are K-Pop

Do you listen to K-Pop at all? My friend in London has been slooowly geting me to like K-Pop, lol.
                          Nope, I don't. But I am always up for musical discoveries. Which bands is worthy of listening?
                          Arsenal

Comment

Nope, I don't. But I am always up for musical discoveries. Which bands is worthy of listening?
                            I really like this song (that my friend showed me)

Comment

I really like this song (that my friend showed me)
                              Cool! Thanks.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Black Pink has some of the nicest production

Comment

• Naked Gun (an overview)

This blend is an extremely nice social and and put you in a party mood, sometimes while wearing it I felt drunk and it delivers what it says it does, people do feel it is hot and start to undress if they are in the private of a house or loose up their clothes if they are some place public.
                                should make a female form of this blend, so that I could make any gorgeous man wanting to be naked in my presence. Now, that would really had been something.

Naked Gun did work on a man to start undressing, but he would more or less be undressing anyway since he just is that type to do that while drunk.

This is a very nice blend to use at this modeling gig I had going on this winter since I did not feel the cold in the same way I usually would have done. It really is my preferable blend to wear during this kind of work and for some reason I think it brings out the best in some of those who comes to draw and are a bit conscious still on their drawing abilities and level. Read me this way: The disinhibiting effect and sexual stimulation of Naked Gun makes them forget the ego and just do what they are there to do: DRAW and focus on their own pencil work, rather than worrying about the others in the room. And I have noticed their work has gotten better during these weeks I used NG compared to using the Boyfriend blend. My selfies during these hours NG was that NG turned me into a figure that dared the artists to dare themselves and leave the ego back home. I even made a poster and put it by the door: "Leave thy ego here" with an arrow pointing at a garbage can. I have been reading Dante these winter weekends and the line of "abandon all hope ye who enters here", as the supposed inscription at the entrance at hell stuck with me.

I don't perhaps need to say so, but since Naked Gun delivers I am going to purchase NG as long as I still get modeling gigs. It is actually this good and I hope this review and other reports about BG in this thread makes you curious about the blend too.

Arsenal

Comment

• I might need Naked Gun for my new naked profession lol
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X