yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About time to try Naked Gun in a combination, for some reason I would like to try NG with Bitch.

material girl yes GIF
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      About time to try Naked Gun in a combination, for some reason I would like to try NG with Bitch.

material girl yes GIF
      Do it! Do it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Do it! Do it!!
        I will tonight.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• 2x of Pencil thin Mustache.

When it comes to mustaches, I can't actually understand that back in the day, they thought it was a good look, but this blend is wonderful. So what is the blokes on this sites problem? Why have they ignored it? I mean, there is almost no reports on this elder chap. The selfies of this one is off the charts lovely, and I would love for all to try it. If not for yourself, do it for your honor. Yeah, I am writing this under the influence of The Man with the Mustache.

Why???

Because I have faith and some sacrifices needs to be made in the name of art and science.

One part of this selfie and the experience of others influenced of PTM is that it improves and amps up the experience of artistic experiences like food & alcoholic beverages. Made red thai curry for a friend the other day wearing this and we were ohhing and naahing during the entire meal and the curry wasn't even that strong since I was greedy with the chilli powder because of her sensitive palate. The ginger ale we had with it was out of this world too, which was funny because it did not tastet that good the day before, when I had a bottle...

So perhaps the PTM is the blend to use when you must to eat something you are not that eager on and there is no way to say no?

Anyway, I loved it with my friend and she behaved ladylike too, so perhaps this is a blend that makes a woman wants to behave like a lady in public. I need a guy that have used PTM to tell me if a lady is a freak in the sheets with this, though.

Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-25-2019, 01:06 AM.
          Arsenal

Comment

• Chivalry is dead. It puts you in a place worse than the friend zone, worse than beta. I don't agree with the alpha asshole thing, I do believe in courtesy but only because it makes me feel good about myself. That description might as well say makes you into a doormat for women to scrape their shit on their shoes off and on to you or sets you up to get in a fight over women for their amusement. That image is fake Hollywood romance imagery, it quit working in high school. Better off going for Cinderella and prince charming vibIt'sIts buried deeper in the female subconcousness.

I have met some girls in the South that still have a Rhett Butler mindset but they are the same ones that say Bless your heart and really mean to say, take a flying leap. That said, maybe it works In Tennessee where XS is headquartered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Chivalry is dead. It puts you in a place worse than the friend zone, worse than beta. I don't agree with the alpha asshole thing, I do believe in courtesy but only because it makes me feel good about myself. That description might as well say makes you into a doormat for women to scrape their shit on their shoes off and on to you or sets you up to get in a fight over women for their amusement. That image is fake Hollywood romance imagery, it quit working in high school. Better off going for Cinderella and prince charming vibIt'sIts buried deeper in the female subconcousness.
              The men that says this is the men that tried to buy the affection of women out of their league.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I have met some girls in the South that still have a Rhett Butler mindset but they are the same ones that say Bless your heart and really mean to say, take a flying leap. That said, maybe it works In Tennessee where XS is headquartered.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Muestereate That kind of knowledge is hardly decent in any day and time.

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, perhaps I shouldn't have pursued understanding women. Couple decades of friendzone. Not my fault

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Muestereate He, he.

2x of Pencil thin Mustache.

When it comes to mustaches, I can't actually understand that back in the day, they thought it was a good look, but this blend is wonderful. So what is the blokes on this sites problem? Why have they ignored it? I mean, there is almost no reports on this elder chap. The selfies of this one is off the charts lovely, and I would love for all to try it. If not for yourself, do it for your honor. Yeah, I am writing this under the influence of The Man with the Mustache.

Why???

Because I have faith and some sacrifices needs to be made in the name of art and science.

One part of this selfie and the experience of others influenced of PTM is that it improves and amps up the experience of artistic experiences like food & alcoholic beverages. Made red thai curry for a friend the other day wearing this and we were ohhing and naahing during the entire meal and the curry wasn't even that strong since I was greedy with the chilli powder because of her sensitive palate. The ginger ale we had with it was out of this world too, which was funny because it did not tastet that good the day before, when I had a bottle...

So perhaps the PTM is the blend to use when you must to eat something you are not that eager on and there is no way to say no?

Anyway, I loved it with my friend and she behaved ladylike too, so perhaps this is a blend that makes a woman wants to behave like a lady in public. I need a guy that have used PTM to tell me if a lady is a freak in the sheets with this, though.

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Cool.
                Arsenal

Comment

• I know you from another forum Ildergreier !! I'm following...
                  Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                    I know you from another forum Ildergreier !! I'm following...
                    Cool.
                    chow yun fat yes GIF
                    Arsenal

Comment

Cool.
                      chow yun fat yes GIF
                      You weren't joking when you said you were upping your gif game, I see.

Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post

You weren't joking when you said you were upping your gif game, I see.

Nope, I am trying to get them to fit all the time.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm pretty sure there is a size option, 640 high by 480 wide works back to iphone 4. If you fit for larger phones they won't always fit.

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Muestereate I am reading and writing on discoverxs on a Macbook, not iphone.

• I am going to write up my impression and review of xs193 before weekend comes.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Arsenal

Comment

• An overview of xs193 (Boyfriend blend)

When I started this project of testing male blends, the most single question I was curious about was if I would be put in the friend zone while wearing blends created for men or not.

With Boyfriend (xs193) I was not, but not quite in the "girlfriend" zone either. This blend is an attention grabber and makes both men and women touchy feely with me. Womens reactions have actually been quite interesting since they all starts to flirt and then they kind of taking them selves in it and then start to behave more neutral but still touchy feely. Men is nice, some times they flirt, some times they do not, but every each one of them came up with som excuse to touch me while I wore it. It is hard to explain, but xs193 kind of gives me a huge VIP sign when I use it among other people, like a combination of Celebrity, Naked Gun, Xist and some other male blend I have yet to test. I like how it works socially for me, but what I love most with this gorgeous blend is the amazing selfies of male calmness, comfort and clarity it gives me and how it actually affected the way I think and move when I am influenced by it.

I have worn the Boyfriend in all kinds of situations. Both the selfie and the social reaction to it has been solid and consistent in combinations as well as solo. One of the challenges I put forth for myself was how to make the Boyfriend appear more feminine, for ordinary social use, my experience is that the xs193 is good enough as it is, one need no add ons, even if it is a blend for men (a testimony to steve's genius), because it is so well buffered. But the favorite combinations are:

2x xs193 + 1xThinker (sometimes 1x Sport as an add on).

2x xs193 + 1x Lumina + 1x DM.

The Thinker combination is amazing while reading, studying and writing, because xs193 outwork the tunnel vision that annoys me with Thinker. If you add Sport you can keep on for hours, task oriented like a machine. I really hope XSteveO one beautiful day creates a blend that incorporates the abilities of all these singles into one reading/study blend, the focus shift is out of this world. It would perhaps be a niche blend for specially interested, but I love those niche blends and I think a blend like this could help a lot of people and now I am thinking about those with a little ADD or some kind of reading/focus/writing disabilities.

I chose to try Lumina from LPMP in a combination because Lumina is one of my all time favorites and I know the blend is 25% est and I was interested in feminize xs193 in some way. The impression is that it kinds of disarm the masculine element of Boyfriend that just adding some est never did, and adds a little mystic and sparkle (2x xs193 + 1x Lumina) too. But if I used two sprays of Lumina and only one spray of Boyfriend it made the more introverted Lumina more social and I loved that combination as well. So the result depends on what blend you chose to focus on. I loved both ways the combination could be done, though. Anyway, I sometimes added a little DM just for the heck of it too, to see peoples reaction. I can be nasty like that and of course it was a success.

The way I see it xs193 have a place in my pheromone inventory for the selfies alone and I hope more women chose to try him out too.

Arsenal

Comment

• Do you guys think Naked Gun + 25mcg XSP83 will be too much disinhibition?

I ask because I am playing with the thought to add xsp83 to the NG for the modeling gig Thursday night and I want to try it because I want to see more of the other people naked effect.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Do you guys think Naked Gun + 25mcg XSP83 will be too much disinhibition?

I ask because I am playing with the thought to add xsp83 to the NG for the modeling gig Thursday night and I want to try it because I want to see more of the other people naked effect.
                                Any None product+XSP83 annoys me, but that's just me.

Comment

• I have yet to try 83 solo but Limitless is pretty heavy in it and I can't see me wanting to get naked. It's heavy on DHEA though too.

Hey, its getting you naked, what do you want? A whole naked art class orgy painting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    I have yet to try 83 solo but Limitless is pretty heavy in it and I can't see me wanting to get naked. It's heavy on DHEA though too.

Hey, its getting you naked, what do you want? A whole naked art class orgy painting?
                                    You make it sound like it is something negative.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• breakfast futureman GIF by HULU

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X