yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

So do we need to add XSR76 to the great sex blend??
    sex ed film GIF
    The little testing I have done seem to say so.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Xs193 + Est on the model gig tonight. Now this is going to be interesting. I will report back.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Xs193 + Est on the model gig tonight. Now this is going to be interesting. I will report back.
        I'll be waiting! Eek!
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

I'll be waiting! Eek!
          Nice.
          Arsenal

Comment

• One spray at my belly and one spray at my back of xs193 + one split between wrist with 25mcg est.

The mood went up to the roof at the modeling gig, we were only five with me this time and we all knew each other well because we have done a lot of artsy things together in the past, three women and two men, such a fun. The one man I got a reaction from last Tuesday gave me a couple of a gorgeous smile that really brightened up his face, no flirting though, just ordinary nice man. Seems like boyfriend and est is not too bad. More testing is happening next Tuesday to see if he say/do more and to see if the other guy reacts with more than just good mood.
            Arsenal

Comment

• Since I am using this coming weekend to read driver theory for trucks too, the plan is to explore the amazing result xs193 had with Thinker for concentration and focus once again. Xs194 showed insane good result for focus and eye for detail together with Limitless, so on Sunday I will add a spray with Limitless too, to see the difference between what the two blends can achieve, to see what that might add to the combination. I don't think that can't do anything wrong since Limitless is also good for attraction (in case I meet anyone of the opposite sex).
              Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Steve released a new focus molecule xsr27. xsr32 with a twist.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                @Muestereate: Thank you for telling me. I am going to order.

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I picked up some limitless to try with 193 since it's not working for me as is.

• I of course caught a cold, so I can't test anything before I am good again.
              Arsenal

Comment

• For two days I have used this combination: xs193 at neck, one split with est (25mcg) between wrists and one spray of DM 30ml bottle at chest Everything covered with LPMPs perfume Cloven Sand (no bleeding of the DM+). And it is talking, it is extremely social & sexy and with a lot bonding with both female friends and random blokes as well. I love it and will continue to use it actually.

So last evening (Saturday) I got a call from a friend who asked if I couldn't go to the pub for some beers with her, I answered yes since I hadn't had beers in ages nor seen her, Sine it was a last minute call I just went over to the pub in the clothes I was wearing, but refreshed my pheromones.

The mood was up in the roof from minute one and it was not just because of the beers. The blokes were flirting, some were actually groping my arse and this particularly fit man was very intens when we were taking about cars, motors, Motorhead, and the quality of the roads in Norway. Even the bartender I have known for years asked what it was with me tonight since he could smell i was up to something. The thing is here, is I felt only the selfie of calmness I have explain in an earlier post the entire time, even if I had 5+ beers, and I was in total control of the horniness DM+ brought with her too. xs193 is (as
              said) a strong social, but this facet of control over oneself came as a nice surprise. For me when I started this testing the big Q was; Will xs193 put me in a friend zone I won't be able to get out of, but my experience says no, with or without any feminine add ons.

Anyway, testing is not done yet. Stay tuned for the next episode.
              Last edited by Ildergreier; 02-18-2019, 01:35 AM.
              Arsenal

Comment

• When Motorhead covers your number, it is no longer your own.
                Arsenal

Comment

• A question for the men on this board that uses xs193: Do you get the calmness selfie I speak of too?
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Muestereate Now that sound weird.

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think I mentioned it because it seemed irrelevant compared to what I was looking for.

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok.

• Hmm, I am at the modeling gig tomorrow night, should I wear xs193 or Naked Gun?
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wear a stuffed thong and naked gun

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wore Naked Gun

• Naked Gun!
                  Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Hmm, I am at the modeling gig tomorrow night, should I wear xs193 or Naked Gun?
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                    Naked Gun!
                    It is a highly sexual blend, though...
                    Arsenal

Comment

It is a highly sexual blend, though...
                      Take the risk.... For science . I'm sure no one will jump you. I hope not!
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Take the risk.... For science . I'm sure no one will jump you. I hope not!
                        What do I do for science.... Animated GIF
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                          Isis commented
                          Editing a comment

• I am home from work, I did one spray with Naked Gun at neck.

Hmm, buzzing and then suddenly just good mood out of the blue, even if I haven't eaten in hours. I think this is a party blend.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've had that buzzed feeling initially with some men's blends. Still looking for a common denominator...

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Me too, NuTrix

The little testing I have done seem to say so.
                        Have you told us about this... lil' experience yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Have you told us about this... lil' experience yet?
                          No, not yet.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• So I wore Naked Gun at the Artist modeling gig last night and this is my first story of a naked gun. I started immediately when I came home from work with one spray at neck, then the buzzing and the good mood came. Went out with dog, meet some people with dogs on our way, exchanged pleasantries as always, but didn't notice and reactions to the blend then. They were smiling thought, but they always are. Even Johnny the Bulldog was in a nice mood and tried to talk to me.

I came home and thought to myself: Since the room I am going to be working in is quite cold, I don't think it would hurt if I amp this up to three sprays with one to my bello and one to my back. I need to be able to reach the entire audience. so i did, and then went to the gig.

What I didn't know was that my friend had decided to take the gig into the little living room because of the cold instead of havin it in the huge front room. What neither of us knew was that it was winter vacation and as many as ten people decided to come and draw, so the little living room was packed and it got hot fast and the disinhibiting factor of Naked Gun hit all hard, but most me. I acted like I was drunk. Went around on the little podium as for total show. Even song a little and said it was my catwalk. No problem to focus on the job though for any of us, so I am giving NG that, if this continues then I will have another favorite again. More testing is needed of course, but as of now Naked Gun seem to be perfect for artist modeling gigs and I can't wait until I have tried him enough solo to begin to tweak and work with him in combinations.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• I could not resist, I had to try Pencil Thin Mustache immediately. I felt bold so I sprayed one at neck the selfie is Like "Frankly my dear, I do not give a damn". I feel extremely cool with just one spray. If I raise up from chair now, I am certainly my legs would look like paranthesis to make space for the balls I do not have. This is a big balls blend!!
                              Last edited by Ildergreier; 02-21-2019, 10:18 AM.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I am loving this blend for the selfies, I am curious how it acts out in the wilde...

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                ROFLMAO. But all men should be as cool as Clark Gable.

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Muestereate Which reminds me of the fact I didn't find much intel on PTM. Haven't people been testing this gem out?

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X